Best Laptop Under 800 -Here we are with the list of best laptops under $800. All the laptops have been reviewed and curated according to the need and requirements of the users. You may find it a bit difficult if you are new to this, but you can take the help of our guide and the description we have mentioned
Now, you have a comprehensive list of the Best Laptops Under $800. All laptops on our list get several positive reviews from users and they come with impressive features and powerful hardware and specs.
You should also note that the focus of mid-range laptops is on practicality and not power. However, you’ll be able to get laptops that serve the dual purpose of portability and performance on our list.
Each aspect has been brought into consideration carefully so that you are not stuck at any point. Whether you are into gaming, programming, designing, writing, or want it for general use, the models we’ve listed above can surely be helpful and satisfy your computing needs.
Buying a Laptop under a budget could be difficult to find. In case you’ve still not found the right model for your computing needs, feel free to check our Laptop finder. You can enter the specifications such as brand, CPU, RAM, OS, budget, and it’ll help you find the models that match your filters.back to menu ↑
- Intel Core i5-10210U Processor 1.6GHz
- 8GB RAM, 512GB Solid State Drive
Shop the virtual or actual laptop aisles, and you’ll see more specialized laptops available than ever before, filling needs at various sizes, specs, and price points. Plenty of shoppers, though, just want a straightforward 15-inch notebook that can perform the role of an entry-level desktop at home and on the go. Ideally, it doesn’t break the bank, lasts long off the charger, and has the ports they need.
The Asus VivoBook S15 checks those boxes and then some, delivering a nifty, slim design, a good selection of ports, long battery life, and reasonably speedy performance. It does all of this at a low price and without any major downsides, earning it our Editors’ Choice for budget-friendly desktop-replacement laptops.back to menu ↑
- AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Mobile Processors with Radeon Graphics deliver powerful performance for everyday tasks
- Dopoundsy Audio delivers crystal-clear sound, while the 14-inch FHD screen and narrow side bezels give you more viewing area and less clutter
Expectations are often low in the extreme-budget zone of the market for Windows laptops. The Lenovo IdeaPad 1 14 defies them: It packs in a full HD display, a comfortable keyboard, and reassuring build quality—features you can’t often find in a Win 10 machine.
Plus, this 14-inch notebook is lightweight and comes with a speedy SSD for quick app-loading times. You’ll probably miss having a modern USB-C port or two (the chassis has none), and you might mind the relatively dim screen backlight, but otherwise this laptop is one the better picks among laptops for the very tightest budgets.back to menu ↑
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Multi-format digital media card reader
A powerful, reasonably priced big-screen laptop, the Dell Inspiron 16 Plus is equally capable of rendering graphics-intensive games at 1080p as it is playing a 4K movie on an airplane tray table. The laptop occupies a small slice of the market between Dell’s premium large notebooks (like the XPS 17) and bargain models (like the Inspiron 5000 series).
So far, the Inspiron 16 Plus has the market mostly to itself, but we expect new entrants over the next year. But with this laptop as good as it is—our new Editors’ Choice award winner for midrange desktop replacements—there’s little reason to wait.back to menu ↑
4.HP Pavilion x360
- 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1 mobile processor 1.0GHz (with Max Turbo Speed of 3.6GHz);Ultra-low-voltage platform. Quad-core, eight-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go. Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers dynamic extra power when you need it.
- Beautiful 14" Full HD multitouch screen:The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. Touch, tap, glide and make the most of Windows 10. IPS technology for wide viewing angles. Energy-efficient WLED backlight.
The base model Pavilion x360 runs for $499 and has a Core i3-8145U processor, 8GB of RAM, a 128GB SSD and a 1366 x 768 display. Meanwhile, the $899 model jam-packs a Core i5-8265U CPU, 12GB of RAM, a 256GB SSD and a 1920 x 1080 screen.
The Pavilion x360 that I tested costs $749 and comes outfitted with an Intel Core i5-8265U processor, 8GB of RAM, a 128GB SSD and a 1920 x 1080 panel.back to menu ↑
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8565u Processor (Up to 4. 6GHz), 16GB onboard DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 512GB Pie NV Me SSD
- 15. 6 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Multi-Touch Display
It might be a budget machine, but the Acer Swift 3 (2020) outperforms other laptops in its price range. Whereas most cheap laptops will provide a barely passable computing experience, the Swift line proves that just because a machine comes with a low price tag doesn’t mean it can’t be a solid computer as well. Additionally, it also makes for a solid Ultrabook.
However, budget laptops do come with more limitations than their more expensive siblings, and the Acer Swift 3 (2020) is no exception. It’s inherited some of its predecessor’s flaws, such as weak-sounding, downward-facing speakers. But, it’s improved on its predecessor as well, by updating the performance and battery life, without adjusting the price. The Swift 3 might not be the Dell XPS 13, but it will get you fairly close for a fraction of the price.back to menu ↑
Best Laptop Under 800 – BUYER’S GUIDE
- Processor: A laptop with Intel Core i5 combined with a good GPU can do both CPU and graphic-intensive tasks. However, if you aren’t into graphics-intensive tasks, then you can get a laptop with an i7 processor and integrated GPU. Although, CPU is an essential part, but if you’re looking for some cheap models, then you can go for an Intel Core i3 or an AMD equivalent processor.
- Storage: We always recommend choosing a laptop with SSD drive since they increase the bootup speed as compared to the HDD. Size-wise, consider getting the one that has at least 128GB storage. Also, with a budget like this, you can easily get a machine with a 1TB HDD.
- RAM: As per the general requirement, you will need 8GB RAM in your system. It is highly recommended since all your applications will get enough space to work without any lag or error.
- Display: You can easily expect a decent high-quality display in this budget. All the laptops we have mentioned below have excellent displays and do fulfill your gaming or any high-end needs from the system.
- Battery Life: No matter whatever budget you have, any system needs a good battery life. Either be it for your general usage, or for gaming purposes. The models we have listed in the list below have at least 6 hours of battery life or even more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are i7 laptops really better than i5 in terms of performance?
Well, if you go with the number i7 is far better than the i5 processor. But i7 laptops are a lot costlier than the latter and you may need to spend a lot of money on it. On the other hand, there are tons of options available under the i5 processor list and you can simply pick depending on your usage and go for it. No matter how great the i7 laptops are, the i5 are not far behind and give decent speed.
How do I choose a laptop?
Choosing a laptop isn’t the best job that you can think of. All you need to have in mind is a budget and the purpose. Once you are through with it you can easily select one good laptop. Next, look for a specific OS, good RAM, Storage, Display, Battery Power, and whether it is lightweight or not, and there you go.
How much RAM should a laptop have?
As we have already spoken about the budget laptops such as this, you need to go for at least 8GB RAM. Anything beyond is incredibly good but below that may not be the best thing to opt for no matter the price is lower. Since you have a budget up-to $800 you can easily get laptops with at least 8GB RAM.
Which processor is better for non-gaming use?
Well, we mostly prefer to go for Intel processors either be it i5 or i7 whichever comes under the budget easily. Some laptops might also support AMD processors which are great as well. We have listed most of the laptops with Intel processors since they’re reliable and powerful for non-gaming use.
Can SSD enhance the gaming experience?
Yes, Indeed they do. As compared to the HDD drive, SSD drives are known to increase the bootup speed over a great deal and even helps to launch the games a lot faster. They even increase the processing speed in the best manner no matter whatever size of the storage capacity you have in your system.
All I want is something portable enough that doesn’t give me back strain after toting it around for a day and powerful enough to get some basic work done. A light, “fast enough” laptop for under $700—is that so much to ask? Fortunately, it is possible, but there are some trade-offs. You can’t edit videos or play hardcore games on these machines. The displays won’t be as sharp as more expensive models. We’ve tested a ton of cheap laptops, and for everyday tasks, these machines will do everything you ask of them—and leave some money in your bank account.