Best Gaming Laptops for Pubg – Now you have a clear understanding of how to purchase a Best gaming laptop for PUBG, which you can use for playing PUBG. Make sure that you take a look at these laptops and go ahead with buying the best laptop that is available for playing PUBG.
Then you can end up with getting the best experience out of the game that you are playing as well. The experience that you receive when playing PUBG on the computer is much better when compared to the experience that you can receive when playing PUBG on the mobile.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.HP 15 Laptop
- TAKE IT ANYWHERE – With its thin and light design, 6.5 millimeter micro-edge bezel display, and 82% screen to body ratio, you can take this PC anywhere and see more of what you love (1).
- REVOLUTIONARY ENTERTAINMENT – Enjoy ultra-wide viewing angles and seamlessly perform multi-monitor set-ups with a 15.6-inch, Full HD, IPS, micro-edge, and anti-glare display (2).
I watched the trailer for Rambo: Last Blood, and the establishing shot of Rambo confronting a bunch of baddies atop a graffiti-ridden rooftop looked washed out; the panel overcompensated the low brightness with high contrast.
And when a bunch of explosions kicked off over the barren landscape, the orange and yellow balls of fire looked tame and unthreatening. I also noticed that Sylvester Stallone’s wrinkles weren’t as sharp as they could’ve been.back to menu ↑
2.ASUS ROG Zephyrus GX501
- Powerful and efficient GeForce GTX 1080 8GB with Max-Q design and 8th-Gen Intel Core i7-8750H (up to 3.9 GHz) Processor
- Ultra-thin and ultra-light gaming laptop with a thickness of only 0.7" (with the lid closed) and weighing only 4.9lbs
The Asus ROG Zephyrus GX501 is one of the best slim laptops with enough power to satisfy serious gamers. A lot of thought has gone into making the tech work as best as it can in a slim form and performance is insane when you consider the laptop is under 20mm.
However, there are some elements to consider. The keyboard is unusual, the battery life is very poor and chunky rivals like the Alienware 15 have actually become lighter and slimmer in the last year.back to menu ↑
3.ASUS TUF Dash 15
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti 4GB GDDR6 up to 1585MHz at 60W (75W with Dynamic Boost 2.0)
- Intel Core i7-11370H processor (12M Cache, up to 4.8GHz)
The TUF Dash F15 has a new chassis design that looks more refined than Asus’ TUF A15 gaming laptop. This model has a slimmer, more confident look that ditches the older version’s faux-brushed metal detailing and garish yellow backlit keys. Its lid is gunmetal grey (Asus also makes a “Moonlight White” variant), while the inside is black and all-plastic.
The keyboard is backlit in a color that I would describe as Mountain Dew Baja Blast. It’s a strange color choice — but I don’t hate it. The effect is more subtle than it seems and can be turned off or the brightness adjusted. Also, seeing the light shine through the transparent WASD keys looks cool (in addition to helping you quickly find those all-important directional keys).back to menu ↑
4.ASUS ROG Strix G17
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 6GB GDDR6 with ROG Boost up to 1802MHz at 115W (130W with Dynamic Boost 2.0)
- Latest AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX Processor (16M Cache, up to 4.6 GHz)
The ROG Strix G17 G713 series succeeds last year’s G712 series by bumping off Intel for AMD and upgrading most SKUs to GeForce Ampere graphics. Configurable options are extensive with no less than than 16 (!) individual SKUs all detailed here on Asus’ official product page.
Options are subsequently massive ranging from the Zen 2 Ryzen 7 4800H to the Zen 3 Ryzen 9 5900HX CPU and 65 W GeForce GTX 1650 graphics up to the 130 W GeForce RTX 3070. Display options also range wildly from the base 144 Hz FHD panel to 165 Hz QHD or 300 Hz FHD with fuller colors. Even battery capacities, thicknesses, and AC adapters are different depending on the graphics.back to menu ↑
5.Acer Swift 3
- AMD Ryzen 7 4700U Octa-Core Mobile Processor (Up to 4.1 GHz) with Radeon Graphics; 8GB LPDDR4 Memory; 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 14" Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit display (1920 x 1080 resolution; 16:9 aspect ratio)
It might be a budget machine, but the Acer Swift 3 (2020) outperforms other laptops in its price range. Whereas most cheap laptops will provide a barely passable computing experience, the Swift line proves that just because a machine comes with a low price tag doesn’t mean it can’t be a solid computer as well. Additionally, it also makes for a solid Ultrabook.
However, budget laptops do come with more limitations than their more expensive siblings, and the Acer Swift 3 (2020) is no exception. It’s inherited some of its predecessor’s flaws, such as weak-sounding, downward-facing speakers. But, it’s improved on its predecessor as well, by updating the performance and battery life, without adjusting the price. The Swift 3 might not be the Dell XPS 13, but it will get you fairly close for a fraction of the priceback to menu ↑
Best Gaming Laptops for Pubg – Are you a fan of PUBG? Then you must make sure that you are buying the best gaming laptop for PUBG. You don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to purchase a gaming laptop. There are some excellent gaming laptop options available for you to purchase a good laptop for playing PUBG. You just need to know what those options are and then make the decision to go ahead and spend your money to buy them.