Best Gaming Laptops Under 1300 – Adding to this, this range of laptops can be ordered across a spectrum of prices ranging from $300 to $3000+, making it a bit overwhelming to get the right one for your gaming needs.
After dozens of hours of research for the best gaming laptops under $1300, and bring you the lowdown on 5 best laptops that won’t disappoint you both in terms of quality and performance.
1.Razer Blade 15
Pros & Cons
- More Power. The 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H processor provides the ultimate level of performance with up to 5.0GHz Max Turbo and 6 cores
- Supercharger: The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics is a blazing-fast supercharger for today’s most popular games
- More Frames: Incredible performance paired with the fast 120Hz 15.6" Full HD thin bezel display helps edge out the win
- Thin and Compact: The CNC aluminum unibody frame houses incredible performance in the most compact footprint possible, while remaining remarkably durable and just 0.78" thin
- Ready To Connect: Fully loaded with ample connectivity including a webcam, wireless-AC, Bluetooth 5, 2X USB Type-A, 2X Type-C ports, and more
The Razer Blade 15, a perennial favorite among gaming laptops for its premium metal chassis and slick, slim design, has reached new heights this year. The 2021 Blade 15 Advanced Edition now carries Nvidia’s GeForce RTX “Ampere” 30 Series GPUs, unlocking a new level of gaming performance—and our test unit’s RTX 3080 can leverage the fast 240Hz refresh rate of its desktop-caliber 1440p display.
Add a Core i7 CPU, 1TB of solid-state storage (both present in all models), 32GB of RAM (in our tester), a useful complement of ports, and nearly nine hours of battery life, and there’s a whole lot to love. Yes, it’s expensive, but this Razer represents the best of the best in the premium gaming space, earning an Editors’ Choice award for its reasonable portability, high build quality, and screaming speed.
2.ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14
Pros & Cons
As was probably wise, the company has made very few changes to last year’s product. The 2021 Zephyrus G14 has last year’s chassis with new chips (AMD’s Ryzen 5000 mobile processors and Nvidia’s RTX 3000 mobile GPUs). There are also new display options: last year’s model had a 1080p 120Hz panel or a 1440p 60Hz panel, while this year’s offers the choice of a QHD 120Hz screen or a 1080p 144Hz screen, in addition to a 1080p 60Hz option.
Those updates put the G14 a bit closer to the premium category than it was last year, and the price reflects that — the entry-level RTX configuration, which was $1,499 last year, has been bumped up to $1,549. That’s still decent value, but it’s no longer the rarity that it was in last year’s market. The competition has gotten more powerful, and it’s not too much more expensive.
3.Dell Gaming G3
Pros & Cons
Dell’s cheapest gaming laptop is back and better than ever. For , the G3 15 offers strong performance with its 9th Gen Core i5 CPU and GTX 1650 GPU backed by the full power of the Alienware Command Center. Combine that with great battery life, and you have a badass gaming machine.
However, G3’s relatively affordable price does come at the cost of a relatively dull 15.6-inch display. Still, the G3 15 is our best overall pick on our top cheap gaming laptops under $1000 page. And it’s earned a place on our best gaming laptops page.
4.ASUS TUF A15
Pros & Cons
- 【Upgraded】 Seal is opened for Hardware/Software upgrade only to enhance performance. 15.6" Full HD (1920x1080) 144Hz Refresh Rate Display; 802.11ac Wifi, Bluetooth 5.0, Ethernet LAN (RJ-45), 720p HD Webcam, RGB Backlit Keyboard
- 【Powerful Performance with AMD Ryzen 7 4800H Octa Core】 4th Gen AMD Ryzen 7 4800H 2.90GHz Processor (upto 4.2 GHz, 8MB Cache, 8-Cores) ; NVIDIA GTX 1650 Ti 4GB GDDR6 Graphics
- 【High Speed and Multitasking】 16GB DDR4 SODIMM; 150W Power Supply, 3-Cell 48WHr Battery; Graphite Grey Color
- 【Enormous Storage】 512GB SATA SSD; 2 USB 3.2 Gen1, 1 USB 2.0, 1 HDMI, USB 3.2 Type-C Gen2, Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack., Windows 10 Home-64, 1 Year Manufacturer warranty from GreatPriceTech (Professionally upgraded by GreatPriceTech)
- Includes Dockztorm USB Hub(Special Edition Portable Docztorm Data Hub;Super Speedy Data Syn Rate upto 5Gbps)
With the Asus TUF Gaming F15, we were already able to test an almost identically equipped version of our test device with an Intel CPU. Now we have the AMD version with a Ryzen 7 5800H in the form of the Asus TUF Gaming A15, which is supported by 16 GB of RAM. An Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 is responsible for displaying image content, and a 1 TB SSD is also available.
This configuration is offered at a price of approximately 1,700 Euros (~$2,008), meaning that the TUF Gaming A15 has to face the comparison with the competition listed below. You can also add more laptops from our database for comparison under each section.
5.MSI GS66 Stealth
Pros & Cons
- UPC: 824142241547
- Weight: 9.000 lbs
The MSI GS65 Stealth was one of our favorite gaming laptops last year, a stylish thin-and-light premium machine at a fair price. The new GS66 Stealth is a sturdier build with more power, but it loses some of the sleekness and unique flair of its predecessor. Internally, the brand-new Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Super (Max-Q) GPU and Intel Core i7-10750H processor power the GS66 to super-high frame rates, shown on a blazing 300Hz display.
But considering the expectations raised by our test unit’s price and parts, it doesn’t quite blow away the competition—between our performance and design nitpicks, the Asus ROG Zephyrus S GX502 remains our high-end gaming Editors’ Choice. We’ll wait to see other systems with these flashy new components before possibly picking a new favorite.
Best Gaming Laptops Under 1300 – Gaming laptops are not to be confused with regular business laptops, most notably because they require a surge in power to play a handful of power and graphics great titles such as Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.