Best Laptop for After Effects – The reliable laptop is the one which contains everything for the users. From a fast processor to the general design and display. A good laptop always owns the best. In conclusion, the two categories of laptops have been made. The one with economically fit as Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, this laptop is the best choice for those who are searching the best piece in the minimal price.
if you can afford a laptop, that is expensive for others, you can choose the best laptop as Microsoft Surface Book 2, This laptop contains something best for the people, but you can skip this only due to budget issue. You can choose a reliable product for yourself by reading the full guide, and you can choose the best laptop according to that guide.
Make your purchase simple and easy by checking the requirements in advance. Don’t fall for any scam and bring this perfect laptop your home.
When it comes to handling computing tasks with enormous hardware and software demands, it’s best when you have the correct resources. In this case, the best laptop for after effects has powerful hardware and software features, as mentioned in the guide above. You will have to consider these features when buying a laptop, to ensure the best user experience.back to menu ↑
- Processor: 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8650U (quad-core) with up to 4.20 GHz Max Turbo
- Memory: 8GB RAM 1866Mhz LPDDR3
- Storage: 256GB Solid State Drive. Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 discrete GPU w/2GB GDDR5 graphics memory
- Display: 13.5-inch PixelSense Display, 10-Point Multi-Touch G5 (3000x2000) 267 PPI
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
back to menu ↑
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
back to menu ↑
- 17” WQXGA (2560 x 1600) IPS LCD Screen
- Windows 10 Home (64 bit)
- Intel 10th Generation i7-1065G7 CPU To Iris Plus graphics
- 16 GB DDR4 RAM and 1 TB M 2 NMVe SSD (512 GB x2)
- 80WH Lithium Battery (up to 17 hours)
- 6 Surge-protected outlets supply complete, 2-line AC protection
back to menu ↑
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 with ROG Boost
- Intel Core i7-10750H
- 15.6" 240Hz 3ms Full HD IPS Display
- 16GB DDR4 3200MHZ RAM | 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD | Windows 10 Home
- Gig+ Wi-Fi 6
back to menu ↑
- Display 15 6" Uhd (3840X2160) anti-glare wide view angle 4K
- Processor intel core i7-9750h 2.6 - 4.5ghz
- Graphics NVidia GeForce RTX 2060 6g gddr6 studio driver
- Memory 32gb (16 gram x 2) ddr4 2400mhz 2 sockets max memory 32gb
- Storage 1tb Teton glacier
back to menu ↑
- Processor Manufacturer: Intel
- Processor Type: Core i7
- Processor generation: 8th Gen
- Processor model: i7-8550U
- Processor speed: 1. 80 GHz
back to menu ↑
- Four versatile modes: Easily convert from laptop mode to tablet, stand or tent mode for notetaking, drawing and other daily activities that feel as natural as pen on paper
- Connect in more ways: Whether it's online chatting or professional video meetings, the solid Wi-Fi 6 connection is up to the task, and the HP wide vision HD webcam with dual array microphone lets you see in wide-angle clarity so you can feel closer
- BIOS recovery and protection: Automatically checks the health of your PC, protects against unauthorized access, secures local storage and recovers itself from boot-up issues
- Display: 14.0-inch diagonal full HD, IPS, micro-edge, WLED-backlit, multi touch-enabled, edge-to-edge glass touch screen display (1920 x 1080); 80% screen to body ratio
- Fast processor: 10th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1035G1, Quad-Core, 1.0 GHz base frequency, up to 3.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology
- Fast bootup with solid-state drive & higher bandwidth memory: Boot up in seconds, transfer files without waiting hours, and enjoy a speedier experience with the internal 512 GB PCIe(R) NVMe(TM) M.2 SSD, and higher bandwidth, speed and efficiency with 8 GB DDR4-3200 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB, not upgradable)
- Battery life: Up to 9 hours and 15 minutes (mixed usage), up to 6 hours and 45 minutes (video playback), up to 9 hours and 45 minutes (wireless streaming); 0 to 50% charge in 45 minutes with HP fast charge
- Amazon Alexa voice service: Listen to music, get news, manage smart home devices and enable any of more than 50K skills – all hands-free using Amazon Alexa on your 2-in-1 laptop
- BIOS recovery and protection: Automatically checks the health of your 2-in-1 laptop, protects against unauthorized access, secures local storage and recovers itself from boot-up issues
- Environmentally conscious: Low halogen, mercury-free display backlights, arsenic-free display glass in this Energy Star(R) certified, Epeat(R) Silver registered HP Pavilion x360 14 Laptops
back to menu ↑
- 15. 6" 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) OLED InfinityEdge anti-reflective Non-Touch 100% DCI-P3 400-Nits Display
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750h (12MB Cache, up to 4. 5 GHz, 6 Cores)
- 16GB DDR4-2666MHz, 2x8G
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5
- Sd card reader, Thunderbolt, USB 3. 0
- Windows 10 Home 64bit English
- 6-Cell 97Whr integrated
- 256GB M. 2 PCIe NVMe solid state Drive
- Fingerprint reader
- System Ram Type: Ddr4 Sdram
back to menu ↑
- GeForce RTX 3060: NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX—with new RT Cores, Tensor Cores, and streaming multiprocessors to give the most realistic ray-traced graphics and improved performance
- More Power: The 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H processor provides the ultimate level of performance with up to 5.0GHz Max Turbo and 6 cores
- FHD 144Hz: Incredible performance paired with the fast 144Hz 15.6" Full HD thin bezel display helps edge out the win
- Thin and Compact: The CNC aluminum unibody frame houses incredible performance in the most compact footprint possible, while remaining remarkably durable and just 0.78" thin
- Ready To Connect: Fully loaded with Wi-Fi 6, Gigabit Ethernet, Thunderbolt 3, USB Type-A and Type-C ports, and HDMI, for a desktop-class experience
- Make It Yours: Customize the backlight color of the keyboard with Razer Chroma, and expand the memory and storage, making the Razer Blade 15 uniquely yours
back to menu ↑
- Include Windows 10 Professional, HP Premium Warranty, 3 Years McAfee Internet Security(activation required), HP Stylus Pen, and HP Sleeve by BEST LAPTOP an HP Authorized Partner
- Newest Intel 10th Gen. i7-10510U (1.8 GHz, up to 4.9 GHz, 8 MB cache, 4 cores)+NVIDIA GeForce MX330 (2GB), 16GB DDR4 RAM(2x8GB), 1 TB PCI NVMe M.2 SSD
- 15.6" diagonal 4K IPS micro-edge WLED-backlit (3840 x 2160), HP TrueVision FHD IR Camera with digital microphone, Fingerprint reader; Privacy Camera Kill Switch
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX 201 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5 Combo (Supporting Gigabit file transfer speeds), 2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C with Thunderbolt 3 (40 Gb/s signaling rate, Power Delivery 3.0, DisplayPort 1.4, HP Sleep and Charge); 1 USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A (HP Sleep and Charge); 1 HDMI 2.0; 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Full size backlit keyboard, Bang & Olufsen, quad speakers, HP Audio Boost, HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support, microSD card reader
back to menu ↑
Best Laptop for After Effects – BUYER’S GUIDE
The processor of the laptop should be chosen princely. Generally, the after effect, laptops demand a good quality of graphics and processor to run the whole process of editing smoothly. If you are searching the best laptop for after effects, always choose it by checking the processor quality.
There are many brands which are providing a reliable processor and making the head tasks accurately. The processor is through to be the heart of the machine; that’s why it should be chosen keenly. The best processor is the one by which you can do the whole editing quickly and smoothly.
The RAM of the laptop is known as the Random Access Memory. It is included as the prime specs while looking for the best after effect laptops. It plays a vital role in checking whether a laptop can do video editing to not. Generally, the after effects laptops contain high random access memory.
If you are a professional and you are looking for the best laptop, then choose the one which includes at least 8GB RAM. Below this range, the laptop will hinge and will not do the function correctly.
Another guideline for choosing the best laptop for after effects are the GPU, For gaming and after results, laptops, CPU and GPU are equally important. GPU is also called as the graphics processing unit, and a good laptop always contains the best GPU.
The intense graphics ensure the smooth running mechanism if the laptops. For obtaining best results, the GPU more than 8GB is considered as reliable and optimum. For professional people. This amount of GPU is minimum and mandatory. So always choose the laptop which contains a healthy GPU system.
- Storage and Hard disk:
Since the size of the videos is large than images, so the applications and the other software and photoshop also take much space of the laptop. If your computer contains the best qualities, they have strong storage capacity. The storage capacity of 128GB is reliable for choosing the best laptop.
If you want that the process of editing and after effects goes smoothly, then always choose the laptop with reliable storage capacity; otherwise, the excellent processor and GPU will not help you if you had less storage. That’s why the best laptop for after effects always contain adequate storage capacity.
- The laptop brands:
All the brands do not provide the process of video editing. Although the feature, as mentioned above, can be present in any brand, they will not support video editing. Certain brands of the laptops are famous for providing a reliable platform for after effects, and all these brands are: Lenovo, Aver, ASUS etc.
These brands have especially designed video editing and gaming laptop. So always try to reach these brands first. If you do not get satisfaction from these brands, then switch to the next. But always start your search by going these brands.
- Additional Features:
Some other features serve as a reliable tool for checking the best laptop. These features include the backlit Keyboard, the keyboard quality, the screen display, the 4K Vibrant screen quality. If you want the best laptop for after effects then you should give priority to all these features too.
These features are easy to obtain now a day. The fingerprint reader and the touch screen display have also been essential in checking whether the laptop is reliable enough to buy or not. Always keep these additional features into consideration and choose your laptop by keeping these features in view.
Don’t get confused with the brands and pricing. The expensive thing is not always a glitter for you. The following guide will help you to choose the best laptop for yourself. This guide will be equally helpful for both professional and non-professional person.
You can get a variety of best features in an economically good laptop, and you can also feel nothing in an expensive laptop. So always choose by keeping in yew all the parameter. And choose the best laptop for after effects easily by reading this guide.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a gaming laptop good enough for running Adobe After Effects?
Yes, in most cases a powerful gaming notebook is good enough for running creative applications like After Effects. However, you need to choose one with an excellent thermal design, precisely to keep throttling to a minimum. Not just that, high-end gaming notebooks have stellar screens with excellent refresh rates. This attribute ensures better video and VR editing performances.
Why is it advisable to get an H-series processor for running After Effects?
An H-series processor boasts the highest possible base clock speeds. While this attribute, alongside the turbo clock frequency, is good enough for running single-threaded tasks like keying, tracking and more, these chipsets are also capable of running several multi-threaded applications. Besides, only H-series processors are good enough for lending 3D Transform, multi-cam effects, and other forms of composition to the videos and images.
Why is it necessary to invest in a good GPU for professional-grade After Effects usage?
A good GPU allows you to make the best use of the ‘dynamic link aggregation’ feature, thereby allowing you to pair Premiere Pro edits with After Effects. Besides, a good RTX 20-series GPU allows you to indulge in data-driven and cartoon animations with precision. Moreover, if you want to edit VR snippets via Comp Editor, Rotate Sphere, VR tiling, and graphics, a good graphics card with a decent chunk of VRAM is necessary to rely on.
Whether you are a film student, video pro, or vlogger, you don’t need a fully functional studio set up to make a cut in the field, but you will definitely need a good laptop. That being said, you won’t need to break the bank.
We have identified some of the best laptop for after effects, which you can consider. Similar to video editing using Premiere Pro, you need a powerful laptop that can handle the massive demands associated with video editing. Using such programs requires a computer with a robust RAM, CPU, GPU, and more. With such a laptop, you are sure of producing quality videos that stand out from the rest.