Best 120hz Monitors – If you want to experience the best movie-watching, working, or gaming experience, then you need the right monitor for the job. For example, a 120Hz IPS panel type monitor is an excellent choice if you want fast and precise visuals.
So, are you looking for the best 120Hz monitor? Here is a list of best gaming monitors that you can consider.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Sceptre IPS 27-Inch
- Wide Viewing Angles: Wide viewing angles keep all the action sharply in sight from almost any viewing position while gaming on large monitors or dual-display setup.
- Fast Response Time: Playing fast action games and watching action adventure movies always require fast and accurate pixel response from an LED. With quick response times, ghosting and blurring are reduced so the user can enjoy the display with clarity and precision.
- Multiple Ports: Two HDMI ports and one VGA port provide up to 75HZ refresh rate, refining picture clarity in all action-packed gaming sequences and graphic design projects. Audio In and a Headphone Jack provide diverse audio options.
- Edgeless Design: Edgeless Design completely immerses you in all the captivating action and wondrous scenery that 1080P resolution and 75Hz refresh rate have to offer.
- 99% sRGB Color Gamut: With 99% sRGB, our display reveals an astonishing brightness and variance in red, green, and blue color across a wide gamut, providing a more defined and naturalistic display of color in every image.
- Blue Light Shift: Reduce your monitors blue light to protect you from eye fatigue, irritation and strains. This enables you to work on your documents, watch movies, or play games more comfortably for extended periods.
- Anti-Flicker: Provides a crisper picture by preventing the backlight from flickering periodically.
back to menu ↑
- RESOLUTION & PANEL — 23.8-inch Full HD monitor (1920 x 1080p at 60 Hz) with 16:9 aspect ratio and an anti-glare matte IPS LED-backlit panel (2 million pixels, 16.7 million colors)
- RESPONSE TIME — 5ms with overdrive for a smooth picture that looks crisp and fluid without motion blur
- BUILT-IN SPEAKERS — Integrated audio speakers provide great sound for your content (2 watts per channel)
- THIN BEZEL-LESS FRAME — A thin and virtually frameless ultra-widescreen monitor provides a seamless multi-monitor set-up with 3-sided narrow bezels
- 4-WAY ERGONOMIC VIEWING — 90° rotation for horizontal (landscape) and vertical (portrait) viewing modes, adjustable height and tilt (-5° to 30°), and 178° positional viewing for the best quality at any angle
- VESA MOUNTING — Mount the display on walls or brackets with a 100m VESA mounting pattern (mounting bracket not included)
- CONNECTIVITY — VGA and HDMI with HDCP support for laptop or multi-monitor setups. INCLUDES: AC power cord and HDMI cable
- COMPATIBILITY — Plug and play for all OS such as Windows & Mac OS for laptop connectivity (NOTE: USB-C, Thunderbolt 3-to-HDMI adapters required for 2016 MacBook Pros or later)
- RESPONSIBLY MADE — Save your wallet with an ENERGY STAR certified monitor that meets strict energy-efficiency guidelines and helps reduce your carbon footprint
- WARRANTY — One-year limited warranty with 24-hour, 7 days a week web support when shipped from and sold by Amazon (user manuals and drivers included)
back to menu ↑
3.Pixio PX279 Prime
- 27 inch FHD 1920 x 1080p Resolution IPS HDR Professional Esports Gaming Monitor
- IPS Panel, HDR Ready and 400nit Brightness for rich and detailed contrasts
- 240Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms (GTG) Response Time, AMD Radeon FreeSync (Range: 48-240Hz), Flicker Free, Low Blue Light & G-Sync Compatible
- CONNECTIVITY: 1 x DisplayPort, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x HDMI 1.4,
- Compatible with Console & PC platforms. Includes Displayport Cable, power cable and stand.
back to menu ↑
4.Alienware 25 AW2521HF
- Experience the best available in IPS Technology with native refresh rates of up to 240Hz
- A true 1ms response time blasts away ghosting and blurs for clear images with no artificial tricks needed
- New, fast IPS technology helps maintain image clarity from every angle of the screen. Plus, with up to 99% sRGB color coverage, you have a wide array of colors in your arsenal
- AMD FreeSync Premium and NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible technology synchronizes the graphics and monitor, so you get epic, tear-free images that don't slow down your gameplay
- The unique cooling and venting design at the top, bottom and rear side of the monitor provides an optimized ventilation system, keeping the monitor cool during the most intense of battles
back to menu ↑
5.ASUS 24″ 1080P
- 24 inch Full HD (1920x1080) display with an overclockable 165Hz (supports 144Hz) rapid refresh rate and 0.5ms (GTG) response time
- NVIDIA G-SYNC technology removes stutter and screen tearing for the smoothest gaming experience
- ASUS Eye Care technology with flicker-free and blue light filter to minimize eye fatigue
- Flexible connectivity with HDMI (v1 4) DisplayPort 1.2 and Dual-link DVI-D ports
- Ergonomically-designed stand with tilt swivel pivot height adjustment plus wall-mount capability for ultimate viewing comfort
- Exclusive GameVisual & Gameplus functions to enhance color performance and control
back to menu ↑
Best 120hz Monitors – If you want to enjoy the best gaming experience, then forget about 120hz gaming monitors. As much as 60Hz monitors are suitable for gaming, they are not ideal for robust and fast action gaming.
Are you still in doubt why you need the best 120Hz monitor? Look at it this way. If you are an avid gamer and fast action games are your kind of thing, do you think you’d have the best experience if the monitor offers blurry images? Also, are you a fan of game consoles like XBox One X?