Best 144hz Gaming Monitors Under 200 – When it comes to the best gaming monitor for under $200, as you can see, there is a nice variety of choices. The specifications of these monitors do suit competitive gamers rather than those looking for a more immersive experience, with high refresh rates and low response times featuring in the majority of the models.
- 24 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen TN G SYNC compatible display
- 144 hertz refresh rate using display port | Response time: 1ms. Input voltage: 120 volt AC, 230 volt AC
- Height, pivot, swivel and tilt | viewing angles: 170° horizontal and 160° vertical
- 2 x 2 watt speakers | panel type: TN | colors supported: 16.7 million | brightness: 350 nit
- Signal inputs: 1 x Display port (V1. 2), 1 x HDMI/MHL and 1 x DVI
- Mounting type: VESA mounting compatible (100 x 100 millimeter)
- These monitors are FreeSync monitors that also support G-Sync compatibility
The Acer XFA240 is an affordable 24″ 1080p 144Hz 1ms gaming monitor with a fully ergonomic design and plenty of gaming features including AMD FreeSync and G-SYNC compatibility.
While TN panel monitors don’t have as vibrant colors nor as high contrast ratio as IPS and VA panels, respectively, they do offer the best response time speed of only 1ms.
Such quick response time allows the pixels to change from one color into another almost instantaneously, which, in turn, removes ghosting and motion blur in fast-paced games.
When you add the 144Hz refresh rate to that, you get an incredibly responsive and engaging fast-paced gaming experience.
- 24" Class LED Monitor (24" Viewable) Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution, 144hz Response Rate
- AMD FreeSync technology provides the smoothest gaming experience. Height adjust amount- 5.1 inches. Pixel Pitch (H) (V)- 0.276
- Brightness - 350 cd/m2, Dynamic Contrast Ratio - 80,000,000:1, Response Time - 1ms
- Connectivity - VGA, DVI, HDMI w/MHL, Display Port, (4) USB, (1) USB Hub, Headphone Jack
- Wall Mountable 100mm, Speakers, Height & Swivel Adjustable. Compatibile with Windows 10. Active screen area (HxW) - 531.36 x 298.89 mm
AOC G2460PF is a variable 144Hz refresh rate panel from AUO and has an Adaptive Sync. The monitor’s front is a quite familiar style to past AOC gaming monitors such as the G2460PG. A dark red stripe is painted at the bottom to identify AOC G2460PF as a model that supports AMD FreeSync.
“FREE SYNC 144HZ” is slapped on the left, and the monitor’s bezels’ brushed metal texture is easy to note, even though they are in real sense mate black plastic. At the top and sides, these are 0.59 inches or 15mm, and 0.94 inches or 24mm at the bottom
3.MSI Full HD
- 23.6" LCD panel LED backlight (1920 x 1080 full HD)
- 144Hz refresh rate - Display without after image.
- 1ms response time helps eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- Wide view angle - 178° visible.
- Adaptive sync - keep screen tearing away from your monitor.
The display size of this extra large monitor is 30 inches. Check our compare monitors page to see other monitors this size at a larger range of prices.
When it comes to the all important specs the max screen resolution is 2560 x 1080 pixels, the refresh rate is 200 Hz, and the response time is 1 ms. This is a 1080p MSI monitor and can run at 200 Hz.
This gaming monitor weighs 19 lbs – important to know if you’re taking it to live events or college. The color of this monitor is Black.
- 27 inch FHD 1080P IPS panel: 27” Full HD IPS widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution, 250 nits of brightness, built-in speakers
- Wide viewing angle: 178° wide viewing angle for Clarity from any viewing angle
- Edge to edge slim bezel design: ultra-slim bezel for virtually seamless multi-panel configurations for extended view; space-saving base; elegant design for home office
- Patented Eye-Care for extended use: Proprietary brightness Intelligence Adaptive technology adjusts brightness for comfortable viewing; low Blue light and zeroflicker technology prevent headaches and eye strain. This eye Tech delivers optimized images that are easy on your eyes
- Integrated cable management system: neatly hides cables inside monitor stand; VESA wall mount: 100x100 (mm)
Designed for CAD/CAM users, photo editors, and content creators, the BenQ PD2700Q Designer Monitor is a moderately priced 27-inch business monitor that uses In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology to deliver solid grayscale and viewing-angle performance.
It is equipped with an ergonomic stand and displays 100 percent of the Rec. 709 (HDTV) and sRGB color gamut. It also offers a nice selection of picture presets, but its color accuracy and overall feature set pale in comparison to what you’ll find on our top pick for midrange, big-screen monitors, the BenQ SW2700PT
- 24" Curved gaming monitor
- 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Up to 144Hz refresh rate
- AMD FreeSync compatible
- Multiple Ports
- 3ms Fast Response Time,ghosting and blurring are reduced so the user can enjoy the display with clarity and precision
- 144 hertz
The Sceptre C248B-144R is a brilliant monitor for entertainment, handling everyday tasks such as browsing and gaming. Its performance is backed up 5ms response time, 144Hz refresh rate, Full HD display, and AMD FreeSync technology. It doesn’t nab our Editor’s Choice award but is good stead for people who love gaming but don’t want to invest heavily in hardware.
While the best monitors aren’t going to speed up your computer, they can make your experience much better by choosing one that will serve you well. Enter the Sceptre C248B-144R Monitor, a modestly curved gaming monitor made to boost your productivity and start you into the gaming world.
Best 144hz Gaming Monitors Under 200 – If you’re looking for a quick run-down of our favorite gaming monitors for under $200, the table below gives you our top overall pick, our runner-up pick, our pick for the best curve monitor under $200, and our selection for the best budget gaming monitor in the sub-$200 price range.