Best 144hz Monitors – We’ve gone through more than 100 monitor reviews in our time, and we know exactly what to look for in a gaming monitor. For this guide, we’ve chosen our favorite 144Hz models with a variety of features, from 4K resolution to ultrawide displays.
- Monitor Design - Our Slim 1800R Curved FHD (1920 x 1080) display provides a immersive picture
- Display Performance - A 165hz refresh rate and a 3ms response time will improve clarity on your picture during fast action scenes. AMD FreeSync Premium compatibility will make your picture even smoother.
- Picture Quality - 95% sRGB Color Gamut and 16.7 Million Color Depth will show all of your content with clarity and color accuracy
- Ports - 2 HDMI, 1 DP, and 3.5mm Audio In/Out allow you to connect whatever devices you need
There’s a lot to like about the Sceptre C248W-1920RN including very good image quality, impressive grayscale performance and a very reasonable price than most curved 24-inch monitors. It is a good choice for budget gaming, better still, it can double as a very able monitor for video watching.
The Sceptre C248W-1920RN is a curved 24-inch FHD (1,920-by-1,080) designed for casual gamers, or users who spend equal amounts of time working on a desktop PC and a laptop PC. Although not as expansive as the Samsung CRG9 49-inch Curved Ultrawide Monitor we recently reviewed, the C248W is a much more conventional monitor than that super-ultrawide behemoth.
- 24" class (23.8" viewable) AOC gaming monitor with 1920 x 1080 Full HD Resolution VA panel
- Limited edition black frameless monitor design with silver stand.
- Rapid 1ms response (MPRT) and 144Hz refresh rate with Adaptive-Sync for smooth competitive gameplay
- 3-sided frameless design with ultra-narrow borders for the ultimate multi-monitor setup
- RE-SPAWNED : 3-year zero-bright-dot, 3-year advance replacement, 1-year (one-time) accidental damage
- 85% NTSC color gamut coverage for accurate color reproduction and lifelike images
- DisplayPort, HDMI inputs with audio line-out for convenience
- VESA mounting capable for flexible mounting options
- AOC LowBlue Mode and FlickerFree for wellbeing during extended gaming sessions
There’s an sRGB mode in the OSD (On-Screen Display) menu that’s supposed to restrict the color gamut to ~100% sRGB for a more accurate sRGB color representation, but its accuracy varies across different units of the monitor.
The AOC G2490VX monitor also supports HDR (High Dynamic Range). Thanks to its high contrast ratio, decent peak brightness (considering the price) and wide color gamut support, some HDR content will look a bit better.
3.Acer R240HY bidx
- 23.8" Full HD IPS widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response time: 4ms, refresh rate: 60 hertz, pixel pitch: 0.2745 millimeter. 178 degree wide viewing angle, display colors: 16.7 million
- The zero frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge to edge
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI (withHDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the OSD menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit. Operating power consumption: 25 watts
- Monitor only, without speaker
The color production of the R240HY is what we consider more mid-tier for LCD monitors. This Acer has vibrant colors with pretty good contrast ratio and relatively deep blacks for an IPS monitor. For its price range, this monitor has sharp, crisp picture quality and is great for displaying all your favorite media.
The wide 178-degree viewing angles of the IPS panel also means it will look really good from just about anywhere, so when you’re watching a movie with friends, every seat in the house is a good one.
- RESOLUTION & PANEL — 23.8-inch Full HD monitor (1920 x 1080p @ 60 Hz) with 16:9 aspect ratio and an anti-glare matte IPS LED-backlit panel (2 million pixels, 16.7 million colors)
- RESPONSE TIME — 5ms with overdrive for a smooth picture that looks crisp and fluid without motion blur
- BUILT-IN SPEAKERS — Integrated audio speakers provide great sound for your content (2 watts per channel)
- THIN BEZEL-LESS FRAME — A thin and virtually frameless ultra-widescreen monitor provides a seamless multi-monitor set-up with 3-sided narrow bezels
- 4-WAY ERGONOMIC VIEWING — 90° rotation for horizontal (landscape) and vertical (portrait) viewing modes, adjustable height and tilt (-5° to 30°), and 178° positional viewing for the best quality at any angle
The monitor stand feels sturdy with a single but sizable upright, and the panel has the ability to tilt 30 degrees to adjust the vertical viewing angle. The upright can also slide the monitor up and down about five inches. The tilt and height adjustments give the VH240a a pretty good amount of customization for any workstation, but the monitor also comes standard with a VESA mounting option, so you can attach the monitor to the wall or an adjustable arm.
The VESA mounting option is especially handy for the VH240a because its base and stand feel a bit large for the otherwise slim design. The square base is almost 9 x 9 inches, which takes up quite a bit of desk space, especially if you’re going the multiple-screen route.
5.BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P
- Lightning-fast 144 Hz refresh rate performance for a smooth PC gaming experience over DisplayPort or DVI-D
- ATTENTION: HDMI only outputs 60Hz max; NOT COMPATIBLE with PS5 / XBox Series X/5 at 120Hz; Please check out the XL2411K for full 120Hz compatibility
- 1ms Response Time (GTG) to eliminate ghosting and lag, providing the optimal gaming experience. Dimensions (HxWxD mm)- 559 (Hightest) / 429 (Lowest) x 570 x 219; Dimensions with wall mount (HxWxD mm) (w/o Base)- 347x570x59.97
- Exclusive Color Vibrance and Black eQualizer technology to enhance visual clarity and customized color settings, giving players the advantage on the battlefield
- Multiple connectivity options featuring DisplayPort, Dual-Link DVI-D to reach 144Hz, HDMI and Headphone/Microphone Jack input
- Package includes: a power cable (1.8m) and a Display Port cable (1.8m)
- Warranty: 3 years
The BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P is a 24 inch, 1080p monitor with great gaming performance. It has an excellent response time, delivering clear motion with only a short blur trail behind fast-moving objects. It has outstanding low input lag, but unfortunately, it doesn’t support any of the variable refresh rate technologies, like AMD’s FreeSync.
This monitor has good peak brightness and good reflection handling, so glare shouldn’t be an issue in a bright room. Unfortunately, it has terrible black uniformity, and like all TN monitors the image degrades when viewed at an angle.
Best 144hz Monitors – There are lots of exciting features about modern monitors for gamers, but one of the most impactful is a high refresh rate. It makes everything look smoother and can even make you a better gamer by improving the rate at which your inputs are recognized. 60Hz is the standard, but because of how powerful modern graphics cards are, a 144Hz refresh rate is really where you want your best monitor to be.