Best 1ms Gaming Monitors – The best 1ms gaming monitor is an investment in the future of your whole gaming setup. A great screen will last years, too, likely spanning across multiple gaming PCs, so like a new graphics card, it’s worth spending as much as you can afford—you will reap the rewards. It’s important to remember that the type of hardware inside your rig will help guide you towards which gaming monitor is right for you.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.GTEK F2740C 27-Inch
- ESPORT DISPLAY: 27 inch Full HD 1920 x 1080 @ 240Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time defeats ghosting and provides an immersive gaming experience at the highest tier in FPS and other real-time games
- ULTRA-FAST: Our ultra fast screens eliminate image tearing, smearing and motion blur to create advantages for all gamers and allows for perfectly smooth game or picture motion; creating advantages for split second decisions when gaming
The brilliant screen with a refresh rate of 240Hz complies with the most stringent esports standards. Fast-moving objects work smoothly, no problem for GTEK 240Hz F2740C. There is no time limit for users to get the upper hand in realistic shooting, racing, strategy and fast-paced games
GTEK F2740C has a response time of 1ms, eliminating distortion and motion blur. This allows clearer visuals, smoother gaming, and quick reactions. Our technology creates an environment that is tailored to meet your gaming and entertainment needs.back to menu ↑
2.Samsung CF390 Series
- 27-inch desktop business monitor with 1800R ultra-curved screen; provides an immersive, natural viewing experience for enhanced productivity and reduced eye fatigue
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution with a 16:9 aspect ratio. Samsung VA panel delivers deep blacks, vivid colors, and a wide viewing angle, while Eye Saver Mode and Flicker-Free technology help minimize eye strain during long working hours
Once upon a time, LCD monitors had been similar on many levels. They are rectangle, flat, thin, and they produce images. It’s kind of hard to imagine that nowadays manufacturers keeps on introducing different kind of LCD monitors, each with it’s own gimmicks. High refresh rates, low response time, 4K, Ultrawide, and now with Samsung, a curved monitor.
Indeed, Samsung has sent over the Samsung Essential Curved Monitor CF390 for a quick run. Honestly, this is the first time that I had been given the chance to fiddle a curved monitor.back to menu ↑
3.ASUS VP249QGR 23.8”
- 23. 8 inch Full HD (1920x1080) LED backlit display with IPS 178° wide viewing angle panel
- Up to 144Hz refresh rate with Adaptive-Sync (FreeSync ) technology to eliminate tracing and ensure crisp and clear video playback
The ASUS VP249QGR is yet another popular 24-inch budget oriented monitor featuring a retail price of just about 11,200 Pesos.
Among the other similar 23.8 inch panda IPS panels we’ve tested, this is the only model with a restricted ergonomics or err… stand design. On this review, we are exactly going to check out how it will fair against the rest of the gang.
The ASUS VP249QGR features a facade similar to the VZ239H. Build quality is about the same but with a lesser stand design to boot. Branding is minimal so it will fit on most desks without standing out on its own. Perfect for a classy gaming setup.back to menu ↑
4.ASUS 24″ 1080P
- 24 inch Full HD (1920x1080) display with an overclockable 165Hz (supports 144Hz) rapid refresh rate and 0.5ms (GTG) response time
- NVIDIA G-SYNC technology removes stutter and screen tearing for the smoothest gaming experience
The Asus VG248QE is a decent monitor overall. It does particularly well with gaming usages due to the excellent motion handling, and its good brightness means it won’t look dim even in well-lit rooms. Unfortunately, its mediocre picture quality and very narrow viewing angles make it a bit less versatile.
The Asus VG248QE is a good 144 Hz LCD monitor with a 1080p resolution and a slew of gaming-oriented features. It has very low input lag, and its high refresh rate and low motion blur make for very fluid and responsive gaming. However, its very narrow viewing angle and ordinary picture quality make it less suitable in office environments or for those that watch a lot of movies in a dark room.back to menu ↑
5.Sceptre IPS 27 inch
- IPS Panel: The IPS (In-Plane Switching) panel cannot be beat when it comes to consistently delivering top color performance and sharp visibility from multiple viewing angles.
- 165Hz Refresh Rate: Pushing beyond the standard refresh rate, 165Hz gives gamers an edge in visibility as frames transition instantly, leaving behind no blurred images.
When it comes to the all important specs the max screen resolution is 3840 x 2160 pixels, the refresh rate is 75 Hz. and can run at 75 Hz.
This gaming monitor weighs 9.1 lbs – important to know if you’re taking it to live events or college. The color of this monitor is Machine Black.
PCGameBenchmark ratings are built up from the scores of the Amazon community, to show the most important aspects of a PC gaming monitor. We merge those scores to create a percentage rating. On brightness this monitor scored a 4.7/5, value for money 4.6/5, picture quality 4.2/5, for gaming 3.7/5 and on tech support 3.1/5. That makes an aggregate score of 81%.back to menu ↑
Best 1ms Gaming Monitors – These cards can take it. But if you want to save a buck and a bunch of time searching for stock, we still consider 1440p at 144Hz a reasonable target for a gaming monitor; these offer great performance at a reasonable price. We’re also now seeing awesome 4K 144Hz monitors hitting the market, perfect if you really want to make your graphics card work. Taking advantage of such features like G-Sync and FreeSync can help smooth out your gaming experience to prevent screen tearing.