Best 21 Inch Monitors – Whether you are looking to upgrade to a 21” monitor or hoping to create a multi-screen work setup, it is important to consider your requirements. Choosing the best 21-inch monitor will depend on the functionality and performance best suited to your needs.
Make sure you use our buyer’s guide to get a sense of what functionality and performance to look out for. Our aim is to give you the information you need to compare the best 21-inch monitors and help you to make an informed decision.
1.ASUS VZ229H 21″
- 22 inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS monitor with a wide 178 degree viewing angle
- Flexible connectivity with HDMI and VGA ports
- Stereo 1.5Watt speakers provide spacious sound while eliminating the need for external speakers
- 0.27 inch Ultra Slim body with frame less design is great for multi monitor viewing in style
- ASUS Eyecare technology with flicker free backlighting and blue light filter to minimize eye fatigue
ASUS VZ229H has a space-saving design with an ultra-slim profile that measures a mere 7mm at its thinnest point. Its frameless design makes it perfect for almost-seamless multi-display setups that give you an even greater degree of immersion.
An advanced high-performance IPS panel gives you an astonishing 80,000,000:1 contrast ratio and wide 178° viewing angles. In addition, ASUS Eye Care technology ensures a comfortable viewing experience.
2.Acer Nitro VG220Q bmiix 21″
- 21.5" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS Monitor
- AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz - Using HDMI Port
- Zero-Frame Design | 1ms Response Time (VRB) | IPS Panel | 2 speakers, 2 watts per speaker
- Ports: 2 x HDMI 1.4 Ports & 1 x VGA
- 75 hertz
Acer Nitro VG220Q Review discusses this zero frame gaming monitor in detail, and we have our opinions about the monitor, which will give you a complete idea about this monitor.
Is the Acer Nitro VG220Q bmiix monitor good? We know that in competitive games, any advantage in frames is welcome. Check out in this evaluation if it is worth choosing it as your next gamer monitor.
We advance that this is a PC monitor with great cost-benefit for those looking for performance.
Offers up to 75hz refresh rate, AMD FreeSync, and 1ms response time ( with Visual Response Boost active ).
- Monitor: 21.5-inch diagonal FHD (1920x1080).
- Resolution and aspect ratio: FHD and 16:9.
- Response time: 5ms.
- Ports: VGA, HDMI, and HDCP support v 1.2.
- Environmental features: Mercury-free LED backlighting, arsenic-free monitor glass, and low-voltage halogen design.
- 4 hertz
When we reviewed the HP Pavilion 24 All-in-One last year, we declared it the all-in-one PC for the rest of us, for whom a spendy Apple iMac is out of reach. If a 24-inch model at $800 is for the rest of us, then the HP All-in-One 22 is the all-in-one PC for all of us. (Models start at , with our 22-dd0010 test configuration coming in at .) This entry-level all-in-one offers a leaner price and a smaller display than its 24-inch sibling.
The low price levies its own cost, though: You get an underpowered mobile-grade AMD Athlon processor and just 4GB of RAM behind its 21.5-inch display. Its low-end components make the HP 22-dd0010 a better fit for consuming media than creating or editing it, but this undersize all-in-one boasts an attractive, modern design that belies its very entry-level status. It’s satisfactory as a second PC, a kitchen info-station, or a school companion for a younger student.
4.LG 22MK430H-B 21-Inch
- Connectivity Technology: Hdmi
- 75 hertz
22MK430H-B 21.5″ 16:9 FreeSync IPS Gaming Monitor from LG features a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 with a 75 Hz refresh rate. It also features In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology, AMD FreeSync support, 8-bit support for 16.7 million colors, a 16:9 aspect ratio, an anti-glare coating with a 3H hardness rating, a typical contrast ratio of 1000:1, a typical brightness level of 250 cd/m2, and a 5 ms (GtG) response time.
Using the 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles, it is possible to watch content from virtually any position. This display has one HDMI 1.4 input, one VGA input, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
LG has engineered the 22MK430H-B with support for 72% of the CIE1931 color gamut. To further help improve viewing and accessibility, this display features a vertical tilt of -5 to 20° once mounted to the included stand base and stand body. Otherwise, you can install an optional 75mm VESA mount for wall mounting.
5.Dell P Series 21″
- Expand your efficiency: The three-sided ultrathin bezel design lets you enjoy an uninterrupted view of your content across multiple monitors
- Adapt to your workspace: Easily configure your monitor with various stands and mounts, including Vesa, for a more flexible work space
- Consistent and rich colors: A wide viewing angle enabled by In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology lets you see vibrant colors-no matter where you sit
- This TUV Certified monitor has a flicker-free screen with Comfort View, a feature that reduces harmful blue light emissions. It's designed to optimize eye comfort even over extended viewing
The display size, also known as viewable image size (VIS) is the physical size of the area where videos are displayed – not the monitor case itself. The size of a screen is the length of its diagonal, which is the distance between opposite corners, usually in inches. The display size of this small monitor is 21.5 inches. Check our compare monitors page to see other monitors this size at a larger range of prices.
When it comes to the all important specs the max screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels. This is a 1080p Dell monitor.
Best 21 Inch Monitors – The best 21-inch monitor is suitable for work, movies and has high frame rates for gaming. We share the speed, resolution, and price of the top-performing computer screens on the market. Don’t worry, Apple users; all the monitors can be adapted to work with Mac products.
Our article is aimed at professionals who count on a computer monitor – or two – to produce great work. This list is ideal for someone looking for a quick comparison between a variety of computer monitor reviews.