Best 24 Inch Monitors – Most companies have stopped making new 24-inch 4K monitors, but we did test the LG 24UD58-B against the Dell P2415Q in 2019. The LG’s screen was less accurate than the Dell’s by a wide margin. This model also has fewer ports (two HDMI ports and one DisplayPort connection), its stand can only tilt the monitor up and down, and like all of LG’s consumer monitors its warranty lasts only one year.
1.Packard Bell AirFrame 24 Inch
Pros & Cons
- Full HD with Wide Viewing – The Packard Bell Airframe is a 24 inch with a full HD IPS widescreen monitor with 1920 x 1080p screen resolution for ultra-clear picture display. The Monitor can tilt to a 178° wide viewing angle for clarity from all angles
- Pixel Perfect - Featuring 5ms response time for quick and prompt movement with a lack of delay and hesitation. 60 hertz refresh rates for a smooth on-screen viewing. 16.7 million colors and aspect ratio of 16:9 to bring through those vibrant on-screen colors. High-quality HD display with speed and versatility to match.
- Thin Bezel & Tilting - Ultra-thin bezel for optimal screen visibility from edge to edge. 15° Backward and 5° forward tilt angles for ideal viewing. Slim design allows for versatile placement in homes or offices.
- What’s in the Box – One Pack Bundle - (1x) 24” Airframe Ultra Slim Monitors, (1x) Durable and sturdy snap into place Monitor Stands (Screw Included), (1x) AC Power Cord, (1x) HDMI, (1x) Instruction Manual.
- Ports & Mounting – The monitor is equipped with a VGA and HDMI port with HDCP support for laptop or multi-monitor setups. In the box you will receive the power cord, an HDMI Cable and the instruction manual. The stand is an easy connect mounting twist. (M4) (no screws required)
- Excellent Care – Packard Bell takes responsibility of all quality-related issues. Please feel free to contact our customer support team when you have any question, and you can be sure of our prompt response.
Full HD 1080p The stunning 1920×1080 resolution is perfect for productivity and multimedia applications Wide Viewing Angle Vibrant image clarity maintained across ultra-wide, 178 degree, horizontal and vertical viewing angles.
Ultra Slim Bezel See more picture and less plastic with the monitor’s ultra-thin bezel design. Adjustable Work comfortably by tilting the monitor 5° forward or 15° backward. 5ms Response Time Smooth and crisp picture without motion blur. VESA Mount Supports wall or desk mounting with the VESA compatible mounting holes.
2.HP 24mh FHD Monitor
Pros & Cons
- OUTSTANDING VISUALS – This FHD display with IPS technology gives you brilliant visuals and unforgettable quality; with a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 at 75 Hz, you’ll experience the image accuracy and wide-viewing spectrums of premium tablets and mobile devices
- MORE SCREEN, LESS SPACE – Enjoy more desk space than you thought possible with an attractive and ultra-slim design
- PANORAMIC VIEWING – Vibrant detail from practically any position with consistent color and image clarity maintained across an ultra-wide 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles
- MICRO-EDGE DISPLAY – With virtually no bezel encircling the display on three sides, an ultra-wide viewing experience provides for seamless multi-monitor setups
- EASY CONNECTIVITY – Get the picture quality you’ve been looking for without the additional dongles; easily connect to your PC, gaming console, and peripherals for big-screen entertainment with a broad range of ports, including HDMI, DisplayPort, and VGA ports
- BUILT-IN SPEAKERS – Experience incredible sound and more immersive entertainment with two built-in 2W speakers
- LOW BLUE LIGHT – Put less strain on your eyes as a Low Blue Light mode shifts colors to a warmer spectrum and makes whites more natural
- HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT – Easily adjust your display to the most comfortable position with 100mm range of travel
- TILTABLE SCREEN – Adjust the screen to your personal preference with a 5° forward or 23° backward tilt
- WARRANTY AND SUSTAINABILITY – Rest easy and work confidently with an environmentally conscious and energy-efficient monitor, backed by HP standard 1-year limited warranty
Not only does this budget monitor, best for household or home-office use, come with an IPS screen with narrow bezels and superb sRGB color coverage, the 24mh adds several extras uncommon among budget monitors: built-in speakers, the ability to pivot from landscape to portrait mode, and a DisplayPort connector.
This is enough for it to take its place as our latest Editors’ Choice winner as a general-purpose, flat-panel budget monitor, alongside the curved-screen, similar-size Samsung CF396 we tested just before it.
3.Philips Monitors 241E1S
Pros & Cons
- Philips E-Line 24" (23.8" viewable) LCD monitor with Full HD 1920x1080 and IPS panel for wide-viewing angles and full colors
- SUPERB PICTURE QUALITY: IPS LED wide view technology with 106% sRGB & 91% NTSC color gamut coverage
- SMOOTH GAMEPLAY: AMD FreeSync technology provides fluid, artifact-free gaming performance with support up to 75Hz refresh rate
- DESIGNED FOR YOUR WELL-BEING: LowBlue mode reduces harmful shortwave blue light for your wellbeing + Flicker-Free technology regulates brightness and reduces eye fatigue
The ‘Philips 241E1S 24-Inch Full HD Frameless Monitor‘ utilizes IPS display technology, which gives you extra-wide viewing angles of 178/178 degrees, making it possible to view the display from almost any angle. Unlike standard TN panels, IPS displays give you remarkably sharp images with vivid colors, making it ideal for not only photos, movies, and web browsing, but also for professional applications, which demand color accuracy and consistent brightness at all times.
This Philips 241E1S display features enhanced Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution. With Full HD for crisp detail paired with high brightness, incredible contrast and realistic colors expect a true to life picture.
4.Dell 24 Inch
Pros & Cons
- Thin bezel
- 1920 x 1080 at 60 hertz full HD maximum resolution
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- Compact base to maximize desk space. Display Position Adjustments: Not Available
- 1000:1 contrast ratio. Brightness: 250 Candela per square meter (TYP)
- 60 hertz
The Dell 24 Monitor (P2419H) has much to recommend it as a business monitor. A slim frame and small footprint help this display fit in a tight space. An ergonomically friendly stand supports a full range of position adjustments for maximum comfort. Connectivity is facilitated by a plethora of ports in the DisplayPort, HDMI, USB, and VGA families.
Although its color accuracy isn’t as good as what we saw on the midsize ViewSonic VP2468, and it lacks some of the color calibration settings of that Editors’ Choice-winning mainstream monitor, the P2419H is well worth considering as a general-purpose business display.
5.Sceptre E248W-19203R 24″
Pros & Cons
- 24" Ultra slim profile
- Contemporary sleek metallic design
- Slim bezel with thin chassis. Power Range (V, A, Hz)- AC-DC Adapter Input 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.0A (Max.) Output - 12V DC, 2.5A. Power Consumption (Typical)- 25.4W. Neck/Stand Detachable: Yes
- 2 x HDMI Ports (convertible to DVI).Contrast Ratio:1000 : 1
- VESA wall mount ready. HDMI Input Signal Support - 1920 x 1080 @ 75Hz, 1080/60p, 1080/60i, 720p, 480p, 480i, Built-in Speakers - 2 x 2W 8 Ohm.Mounting type: VESA Hole Pattern 100mm x 100mm
For gamers, the panel’s 5-millisecond (gray-to-gray) pixel response and 75Hz peak refresh rate won’t suffice for many games, but it isn’t the worst either. I noticed screen tearing while playing GTA V on the PC and while playing Fallout on the Xbox 360.
Many gamers will be hard pressed to find graphic solutions to handle 5K gaming, especially with the release of the Pascal-based NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphic cards. If you need to enjoy smooth gaming, the Acer Predator XB271HK offers a few nice features that will appeal to gamers.
Best 24 Inch Monitors – A 24-inch monitor is much bigger than even the largest laptop screen, but it will take up less desk space than any 27-inch monitor and won’t cost nearly as much money. For most people, we recommend ViewSonic’s VA2456-MHD because it has a nice-looking screen, a good selection of ports, and a three-year warranty, and it sells for less than $150.