Best 27 inch 4k Gaming Monitors – Our recommendations are based on what we think are the best 27 inch gaming monitors currently available. They are adapted to be valid for most people. Rating is based on our review, factoring in price and feedback from our visitors.
If you would prefer to make your own decision, here is the list of all of our monitor reviews. Be careful not to get too caught up in the details. Most monitors are good enough to please most people, and the things we fault monitors on are often not noticeable unless you really look for them.
Pros & Cons
- 4K UHD resolution (3840 x 2160) 27 inch IPS Display
- HDR10 compatible; Viewing Angle 178/178 (CR≥10) (Typ)
- SRGB 99 percent Color Gamut
- AMD FreeSync technology
- HDCP 2.2 compatible
The LG 27UK650-W is a very good 27 inch, 4k IPS monitor with a low input lag for gaming and great SDR peak brightness. It has very good color accuracy, wide viewing angles, and a great resolution that will display every little detail. Although the monitor supports HDR, it doesn’t add much as it can’t display a wide color gamut.
It’s more suitable for average-lit environments where it can handle glare well, and in dark rooms, blacks appear gray.
The LG 27UK650-W is a good monitor and will please you in most usages. It has wide viewing angles and the large screen gives you more space to work on. Also, the high resolution allows you to see small details. The monitor has HDR support but it fails to display a wide color gamut.
2.AOC U2790VQ 27″
Pros & Cons
- AOC 27” 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 UHD LED monitor
- Ips panel with wide Viewing angles and produces over 1 billion colors for rich details
- 3-Sided frameless design, ideal for seamless setup. Brightness (typical) - 350 cd/m²
- 5ms response time for fast Responses
- Accurate colors with over 99% sRGB & 90% NTSC color gamut coverage
- DisplayPort 1. 2, HDMI 2. 0, HDMI 1. 4 Connectivity (HDMI, & DisplayPort cables included)
- 20, 000, 000: 1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio for more details
- AOC low Blue mode protects your eyes from harmful Blue light spectrum
- Wall mountable with quick-remove stand (VESA compatible)
AOC has bolstered its office monitor range with this upmarket 4K panel that comes dressed in stylish gunmetal silver and with extra features such as built-in stereo speakers and a USB 3.0 hub to pitch it above the mass of Quad HD desk monitors out there.
This is an above-average IPS panel aimed at the office with productivity in mind and as such, it promises accurate colors with over 100% sRGB, reasonable connectivity, and crucially, native 4K resolution. Boasting 3,840 x 2,160 pixels, the U2790PQU sits above the otherwise identical Q2790PQU in AOC’s product tree.
3.Dell U2720QM 27 Inch
Pros & Cons
- Experience true color and captivating details on this 27” 4K monitor with a wide color coverage, including 95% DCI-P3
- Single cable USB-C delivers up to 90W of power while transmitting data and video signals.
- Work efficiently with improved Dell Display Manager, a fully adjustable stand and virtually borderless InfinityEdge.
- Visually stunning: Experience outstanding color gradient and precision in more shades on this VESA DisplayHDR 400 monitor with a color depth 1.07 billion colors and high contrast ratio of 1300:1.
It offers the performance and features of a high-end business monitor geared to workers involved in color-critical tasks such as processing photos for upload. The U2720Q lies between basic 27-inch 4K displays and professional models geared to graphic-arts studios. In some ways, it’s akin to the Editors’ Choice Dell UltraSharp 27 4K PremierColor (UP2720Q).
Both feature UHD resolution, as well as a similar design and feature set, and both emphasize color accuracy. Think of the U2720Q as a productivity monitor for employees who need to work with photos and graphics now and then; the UP2720Q is a true professional monitor that includes a built-in calibration tool, which boosts its price considerably. The U2720Q is its “lite” alternative.
4.ASUS VP28UQG 28″
Pros & Cons
- 28 inches 4K/UHD (3840 x 2160) with 1ms response time and Adaptive Sync/AMD Free Sync for immersive, crisp visuals featuring Display Port and dual HDMI connectivity; Viewing Angle (CR≧10) : 170°(H)/160°(V). HDCP : Yes
- ASUS Eye Care technology lowers blue light and eliminates flickering to reduce eyestrain and ailments. Display colors is 1073.7 M 10 bit and maximum contrast ratio is 1000 : 1. It can allow a Adaptive Sync/Free Sync supported graphics source to dynamically adjust display refresh rate based on typical content frame rates for power efficient, virtually stutter free and low latency display update
- 5 Way OSD joystick delivers intuitive monitor controls so you can access features such as ASUS Game Plus on the fly. Digital signal frequency for display port is 120 to 120 KiloHertz horizontal, 40 to 60 Hertz vertical. Hdmi signal frequency is 24 to 99 KiloHertz horizontal, 40 to 60 Hertz vertical
- Compliance and Standards EAC logo, Energy Star, BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, CEL level 1, FCC, PSB, PSE, RoHS, TCO7.0, UL/cUL, VCCI, WEEE, WHQL (Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7), RCM, TUV Flicker free , TUV Low Blue Light
- Exclusive Game Plus and Game Visual settings enhance color performance and control. ASUS Rapid Replacement 3 years warranty service. Tilt : -5 degree Plus-20 degree. Brightness(Max) : 300 cd
Asus VP28UQG tries to make that list by offering strong value, as well as what you need to enjoy tear-frame gaming at modest frame rates (it has a 60 Hz refresh rate, 1ms GTG response time and Adaptive-Sync) while offering the productivity benefits of 4K. But to do this at such a low price, the screen opts for a TN panel that lacks the ability to really make games (or other media) pop.
The Asus VP28UGQ is so easy to put together that you won’t even need a tool belt, nevermind a tool box. You simply insert the panel into the thick stem sticking out of the circular base, paying attention to alignment. A screw with a handle makes it easy to tighten by hand. I used a screwdriver to make sure things were as tight as possible.
5.Acer Gaming Monitor 27”
Pros & Cons
- 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Curved Widescreen VA G SYNC and Freesync Compatible Display
- 144Hz Refresh Rate Using Display Port
- Response Time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 3114mm. Brightness: 250 nit
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI and 1 x DVI (w/HDCP)
- Display Port and HDMI Cables Included
If you are searching for a monitor to take your gaming experience to the next level, the Acer Nitro VG271U 27 inch gaming monitor will exceed your expectations.
This gaming monitor comes with an incredible 2560 x 1440 WQHD resolution in a 16:9 aspect ratio. Whether a monitor is high-definition or not is just one of the factors to consider as you look for a computer monitor. Other essential elements to consider include the viewing angles such as in vertical monitors here, whether a monitor is bezel-less or not, resolution , built-in speakers as the ones in this post, wall-mountable, etc.
For instance, a high-resolution monitor will offer high-quality images. Most monitors from the Acer brand come with a high-resolution, which means they offer crisp and accurate images, on par with the best LED monitors reviewed here, or G Sync displays, we put to test, as well
Best 27 inch 4k Gaming Monitors – 27 inch monitors vary significantly in performance and features and are one of the most popular sizes on the market today. Ranging from the most basic 1080p monitors to 4k gaming powerhouses, the best 27 inch gaming monitors are available to match any budget and need, whether you’re a weekend warrior or professional esports player.