Best 27 Inch Curved Gaming Monitors – Our recommendations are based on what we think are the best 27 Inch curved gaming monitors currently available. They are adapted to be valid for most people, in each price range. Rating is based on our review, factoring in price, and feedback from our visitors.
If you would prefer to make your own decision, here is the list of all of our curved monitor reviews. Be careful not to get too caught up in the details. Most monitors are good enough to please most people, and the things we fault monitors on are often not noticeable unless you really look for them.
1.GTEK F2740C 27-Inch
Pros & Cons
- ESPORT DISPLAY: 27 inch Full HD 1920 x 1080 @ 240Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time defeats ghosting and provides an immersive gaming experience at the highest tier in FPS and other real-time games
- ULTRA-FAST: Our ultra fast screens eliminate image tearing, smearing and motion blur to create advantages for all gamers and allows for perfectly smooth game or picture motion; creating advantages for split second decisions when gaming
- FRAMELESS DESIGN: Fiercely designed and constructed for the perfect gaming platform with less wasted room from your monitor. With the ultra-thin bezel design, multi-monitor setups are seamless and connected
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The broad range of available connections for the gaming monitor is DisplayPort, HDMI. The wide range of connectivity allow for laptops, computers and gaming consoles to easily connect
- FREE-SYNC: FreeSync technology provides variable refresh rates that decreases lag and motion blur to create a stutter and tear free advantage in first person shooters, racers and real-time strategy games
GTEK F2740C 27″ Curved Frameless HD Gaming Monitor 1920 x 1080, 1800R, VA 1ms MPRT, 240Hz, FreeSync, Speaker, DisplayPort/HDMI/Type-C, VESA
GTEK F2740C has a response time of 1ms, eliminating distortion and motion blur. This allows clearer visuals, smoother gaming, and quick reactions. Our technology creates an environment that is tailored to meet your gaming and entertainment needs.
The brilliant screen with a refresh rate of 240Hz complies with the most stringent esports standards. Fast-moving objects work smoothly, no problem for GTEK 240Hz F2740C. There is no time limit for users to get the upper hand in realistic shooting, racing, strategy and fast-paced games.
2.Samsung CF390 Series 27 inch
Pros & Cons
- ULTRA CURVED SCREEN: Designed to closely match the way the human eye views objects, the 1800R ultra-curved screen helps promote comfort for your employees; Screen’s curved panel maintains a more consistent distance from the eye, helping minimize eye fatigue and enhance productivity
- Viewing Angle is 178° (H) / 178° (V); Brightness(typ) is 250 cd/㎡; Aspect Ratio is 16:9
- VA PANEL: The monitor’s slim VA panel features a high-contrast ratio and displays images in dark blacks, vivid colors, and sharp details; It also supports a wide viewing angle, giving users a high-quality picture even when viewed from off-angles
- ELEGANT, ERGONOMIC & VESA COMPATIBLE: The C27F390FHN measures just 3.7 inches deep and features a high-gloss, black cabinet that blends elegantly with any workstation setup; Monitor is also VESA compatible, so installation on a wall or mounting arm is a breeze
- KEEP PACE WITH THE FASTEST CONTENT: With AMD FreeSync, Game Mode, and a 4ms response time, this monitor delivers a smooth, blur-free picture that keeps juddering, blurring, and tearing to a minimum
- EYE COMFORT: With Eye Saver Mode--a technology that lowers blue light levels--this monitor can help minimize eye fatigue and keep your employees comfortable; Flicker-Free technology adds further viewing comfort by eliminating flickering at all levels of brightness
- FAST, EASY CONNECTIVITY & TAA COMPLIANCE: The HDMI port supports high-speed connections to modern devices, while the VGA port extends compatibility to legacy/analog devices; This TAA-compliant monitor is approved to be acquired by the United States Government for use
The Samsung C27F390FHN measures just 3.7 inches deep and features a high-gloss, black cabinet that blends elegantly with any workstation setup. The 1800R ultra-curved screen helps promote comfort for your employees, while the slim, Vesa-mountable VA panel delivers vivid colors and sharp detail that businesses can rely on for video editing, web design, and other activities requiring superior picture quality – even when viewed from off-angles.
This monitor is Vesa compatible and TAA-compliant monitor approved to be acquired by the United States Government.
Pros & Cons
- 34" Class (34" Viewable) AOC Gaming G2 series monitor with 2560x1080 UltraWide Full HD Resolution VA Panel
- UltraWide super-curved 1500R monitor wraps around your vision to put you at the center of the action
- Rapid 1ms response time (MPRT) and 75Hz refresh rate with AMD FreeSync for ultra-smooth competitive gameplay
- 3-Sided frameless design with narrow borders for the ultimate seamless multi-monitor setup
- VA panel for wide viewing angles and brilliant colors displaying over 119% sRGB color gamut area coverage
- RE-SPAWNED Warranty: 3-year zero-bright-dot, 3-year advance replacement, and 1-year (one-time) accidental damage
- 1x DisplayPort 1.2, 2x HDMI 1.4, and Audio Line-Out for convenience
- Height-adjustable stand (also VESA mount compatible) for a more ergonomic setup, ideal for gaming and working for hours on end
- AOC Low Input Lag delivers a lag-free display from video signals
- AOC LowBlue Mode and FlickerFree for well-being and comfort during extended gaming sessions
AOC CQ34G2 34-Inch UWFHD Curved Gaming Monitor is in a class of its own bringing an immersive 1500R curved design a brilliantly colorful VA panel and the fast 1ms (MPRT) response time into one sleek gaming machine for people who demand both speed and image quality 75Hz 1ms Gameplay 75Hz refresh rate and 1ms (MPRT) response times brings unprecedented smoothness and fluidity to your games and virtually instantaneous response to your mouse and keyboard actions
This is a 34″ super curved gaming monitor with 1ms response time and a 21:9 wide-screen aspect ratio. The AOC CQ34G2 34-Inch UWFHD Curved Gaming Monitor is equipped with all the features to let you dive deep into your favorite game with an edge over the competition.
4.Sceptre Curved 27″
Pros & Cons
- Monitor Design - Our Slim 1800R Curved FHD (1920 x 1080) display provides a immersive picture
- Display Performance - A 165hz refresh rate and a 3ms response time will improve clarity on your picture during fast action scenes. AMD FreeSync Premium compatibility will make your picture even smoother.
- Picture Quality - 95% sRGB Color Gamut and 16.7 Million Color Depth will show all of your content with clarity and color accuracy
- Ports - 2 HDMI, 1 DP, and 3.5mm Audio In/Out allow you to connect whatever devices you need
The Sceptre C275W-1920RN is housed in a matte-finish, gray-black cabinet, and the screen is almost bezel-less. You get an inch-wide bezel at the bottom, but the bezels on the sides and top are barely discernible. It comes with a silver stand with a rounded base that provides only tilt adjustment, but lacks swivel and height adjustment. When fixed to its stand, the Sceptre C275W measures 17.69 by 24.27 by 9.01 inches (HWD) and weighs 8.59 pounds.
You get an HDMI input port, in addition to a VGA port and an audio-out port to connect to a set of external speakers. The monitor still has a pair of nice sounding speakers, something you rarely find on most budget monitors. In contrast, the Benq EL2870U adds a DisplayPort input to its two HDMI ports.
5.Acer Gaming Monitor 27”
Pros & Cons
- 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Curved Widescreen VA G SYNC and Freesync Compatible Display
- 144Hz Refresh Rate Using Display Port
- Response Time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 3114mm. Brightness: 250 nit
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI and 1 x DVI (w/HDCP)
- Display Port and HDMI Cables Included
The Acer ED273A is yet another 1080p 144Hz gaming monitor with a curved VA panel. It has no backlight strobing technology like some of its alternatives, but it’s certified as G-SYNC compatible by NVIDIA.
Note that the full name of this monitor is Acer ED273 Abidpx. However, since there’s also the Acer ED273 wmidx model (with a 75Hz refresh rate), the 144Hz model is usually referred to as the ED273A.
Best 27 Inch Curved Gaming Monitors – Curved gaming monitors offer a more immersive gaming experience. Like all monitors, they’re available in many shapes and sizes, but they’re usually larger high-resolution screens. As is common with monitors, they vary greatly in performance, from basic 60Hz budget monitors to the most advanced 144Hz gaming monitors with either AMD FreeSync or NVIDIA G-SYNC variable refresh rate (VRR) technology.