Best 27 Inch Gaming Monitors – Our recommendations are based on what we think are the best 27 inch gaming monitors currently available. They are adapted to be valid for most people. Rating is based on our review, factoring in price and feedback from our visitors.
If you would prefer to make your own decision, here is the list of all of our monitor reviews. Be careful not to get too caught up in the details. Most monitors are good enough to please most people, and the things we fault monitors on are often not noticeable unless you really look for them.
1.GTEK F2740C 27-Inch
Pros & Cons
- ESPORT DISPLAY: 27 inch Full HD 1920 x 1080 @ 240Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time defeats ghosting and provides an immersive gaming experience at the highest tier in FPS and other real-time games
- ULTRA-FAST: Our ultra fast screens eliminate image tearing, smearing and motion blur to create advantages for all gamers and allows for perfectly smooth game or picture motion; creating advantages for split second decisions when gaming
- FRAMELESS DESIGN: Fiercely designed and constructed for the perfect gaming platform with less wasted room from your monitor. With the ultra-thin bezel design, multi-monitor setups are seamless and connected
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The broad range of available connections for the gaming monitor is DisplayPort, HDMI. The wide range of connectivity allow for laptops, computers and gaming consoles to easily connect
- FREE-SYNC: FreeSync technology provides variable refresh rates that decreases lag and motion blur to create a stutter and tear free advantage in first person shooters, racers and real-time strategy games
The GTEK F2740C is a 240hz gaming curved display that is currently on sale at fantastic prices. It is designed for those who require a good 27-inch curved gaming monitor with HDR support, vibrant and contrasting colors. It also counts with a wide variety of ports including a USB Type-C.
These days, we’ve been expanding the brands we’re reviewing for displays on the site, most recently including the Lenovo and MSI manufacturers, both of which have produced some fantastic monitors.
And today we’ll check if this new Gtek monitor can impress us with its features and costs. So, without further ado, let’s take a look at the GTEK F2740C review to see if it’s a decent 2021 gaming monitor release or a flop.
2.Dell Business S2721D
Pros & Cons
- Modern, elegant design with a subtle textured pattern at the back of the monitor has its own unique look.
- Every image comes to life on this 27” screen with three-sided ultrathin bezel design. With QHD (2560x1440) resolution, you’ll get 1.77 times more details than Full HD.
- Smooth, tear-free experience with AMD FreeSync technology, featuring up to 75Hz refresh rate
- 27” lifestyle-inspired QHD monitors with outstanding visuals for an amazing entertainment experience.
- Gift HDMI Included
The Dell S2721D is an overall decent monitor. It’s well-suited for work thanks to its large screen and high resolution. It provides a good gaming experience with its low input lag and decent response time, and it also has variable refresh rate support to reduce screen tearing.
It delivers good picture quality, but its low contrast ratio makes it less ideal for dark room viewing, and it doesn’t support HDR. Also, it has terrible ergonomics, so it’s difficult to adjust the screen for the best viewing experience. Meanwhile, users more interested in a monitor for video or photo editing will be satisfied with the vivid IPS panel that hits 99% of the sRGB color gamut.
3.ASUS VG278QR 27”
Pros & Cons
- 27 inch Full HD (1920x1080) display with 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) and 0.5ms (GTG) response time Perfect to gain the upper hand in FPS racer real-time strategy and sport titles and free Sync/Adaptive Sync for a tear-free experience
- G-SYNC compatible technology supported through DisplayPort and HDMI ports provides variable refresh rates for low latency stuttering-free and tearing-free while gaming
- Extreme low motion blur (ELMB) technology reduces ghosting and motion blur creating a fluid gaming experience
- Marathon ready with ASUS Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Flexible connectivity options with DisplayPort 1.2 HDMI 1.4 Dual-link DVI-D. ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR) : 100000000:1
- Stereo 2W speakers provide for a full sound while eliminating the need for external speakers
The ASUS VG278Q input lag performance is on par with the gaming monitors professionals use as it amounts to around 4ms.
Moreover, the 1ms response time speed ensures a rapid pixel transition from one color to another, which eliminates ghosting/trailing and motion blur in fast-paced games.
You can also use the TraceFree (overdrive) feature to increase/decrease the response time though we wound it sufficient at the default setting (60); it ranges from 0 to 100 in 20 increments.
Alternatively, you can use ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB), which via backlight strobing further removes ghosting and trailing. You can set this feature at either 120Hz or 144Hz fixed refresh rate.
4.Sceptre Curved 27″
Pros & Cons
- 1500R Curved Display: The 1500R degree curved design immerses you completely into the gaming landscape, allowing you to spot all threats and opportunities before all of your competitors.
- 98% sRGB: With 98% sRGB, this monitor offers a wider color gamut than most conventional monitors, giving deeper colors and defining features.
- Multiple Ports: Two HDMI and one VGA port each accelerate refresh rate up to 75Hz, providing the visual edge you need to defeat the competition during all of your gaming exploits.
- Adaptive Sync: Adaptive Sync is a technology that closes the gap between the graphics card's and the monitor's refresh rates, eliminating image tearing and stuttering in the process.
- Built-in Speakers: Perfectly suited to work & gaming settings, built-in speakers deliver robust & smooth audio while saving space on your desk.
- Blue Light Shift: Blue Light Shift reduces blue light, allowing you to comfortably work, watch, or play applications without straining your eyes.
- Tiltable Display: A display that tilts 15° backward and 5° forward allows you to find a sweet spot that bridges clarity and comfort.
- VESA Wall Mountable: The VESA wall mount pattern gives you the freedom to select the optimum viewing position for your monitor, eliminate cable clutter, and save valuable space for your gaming and work station.
- 30+ years of Experience: Founded in City of Industry, CA over 30 years ago, Sceptre Inc. made a promise to create & deliver superior products for remarkably affordable prices, a rare tradition that continues today.
As a wide-screen entertainment monitor, the Sceptre C275W-1920RN packs a gorgeous 27-inch curved screen that’s a thing of beauty – even when the display itself is turned off. True to its name, the C275W-1920RN’s In-Plance Switching (IPS) panel is housed in an elegantly, thin, gently curving frame. You don’t pay a price for such slimness, though; but the monitor has meager port selection (only HDMI and VGA, no USB), and its stand only offers tilt adjustment.
This monitor’s native resolution is on the low side for its screen size (1920 x 1080), but it stands out as unspectacular pick for office work on a roomy screen. Although it can’t match the Editors’ Choice Samsung C27HG70 on picture quality, it still sports a sleek design and cost half as much.
5.LG 27UN850-W 27 Inch
Pros & Cons
- 27” UltraFine UHD (3840 x 2160) IPS Display
- VESA DisplayHDR 400
- USB-C with 60W Power Delivery
- SRGB 99% Color Gamut
- 3-Side Virtually Borderless Display with Height / Pivot / Tilt Adjustable Stand
Gaming with all features intact. That’s the LG 27UN850-W gaming monitor’s core proposition. It’s a 27-inch 4K monitor that not only offers HDR400 support, but also precise image quality thanks to its 4K native resolution and IPS panel. It also offers sleek styling and a feature set finely tuned for gaming and productivity.
Highlights here include USB-C connectivity complete with 60W device charging and 3-side virtually borderless display styling with heigh, swivel, pivot and tilt ergonomic adjustments.
Best 27 Inch Gaming Monitors – 27 inch monitors vary significantly in performance and features and are one of the most popular sizes on the market today. Ranging from the most basic 1080p monitors to 4k gaming powerhouses, the best 27 inch gaming monitors are available to match any budget and need, whether you’re a weekend warrior or professional esports player.