Best 27 Inch Monitors for Photo Editing – Our recommendations are based on what we think are the best 27 Inch monitors for Photo Editing, photo editing, and media creation currently available. They are adapted to be valid for most people in each price range. Rating is based on our review, factoring in price and feedback from our visitors.
If you would prefer to make your own decision, here is the list of all of our monitor reviews. Be careful not to get too caught up in the details. Most monitors are good enough to please most people, and the things we fault monitors on are often not noticeable unless you really look for them.
1.Dell Business S2721D
Pros & Cons
- Modern, elegant design with a subtle textured pattern at the back of the monitor has its own unique look.
- Every image comes to life on this 27” screen with three-sided ultrathin bezel design. With QHD (2560x1440) resolution, you’ll get 1.77 times more details than Full HD.
- Smooth, tear-free experience with AMD FreeSync technology, featuring up to 75Hz refresh rate
- 27” lifestyle-inspired QHD monitors with outstanding visuals for an amazing entertainment experience.
- Gift HDMI Included
The Dell S2721D is a decent 1440p monitor that’s well-suited for office use and some casual gaming. It has a 27 inch screen that provides plenty of space for multitasking, and wide viewing angles to make it easy to share work or content. It has low input lag, decent response time, and a 75Hz refresh rate that helps make motion look just a bit smoother than a typical 60Hz panel.
Also, it has FreeSync support and G-SYNC compatibility to minimize screen tearing. It has great reflection handling and gets bright enough for use in well-lit rooms; however, its dark room performance isn’t as good due to its low contrast ratio, which is typical of most IPS panels. Also, it lacks HDR support, and it has terrible ergonomics. On the upside, it has a flicker-free backlight that can help reduce eye strain
2.Dell 27 LED Backlit
Pros & Cons
- Device Type - LED-backlit LCD monitor - 27", Aspect Ratio -16:9, Contrast Ratio - 1000:1
- Aspect Ratio is 16:9; Viewing Angle is 178° vertical / 178° horizontal; Brightness (Typ.) is 300cd/㎡
- Panel Type - IPS, Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz, Response Time - 8 ms (grey-to-grey normal); 5 ms (grey-to-grey fast)
- Input Connectors - HDMI, VGA
- Does NOT have VESA Mount
- Easily tilt the monitor to get just the right viewing angle
Dell 27 Monitor (P2719H) is a capable, moderately priced business display. Its ergonomically friendly stand lets you adjust the panel for maximum comfort. Connectivity abounds; you get a plethora of ports in the DisplayPort, HDMI, USB, and VGA families.
This monitor’s native resolution is on the low side for its screen size, and its color accuracy is middling, but it should be fine for general office use. In short, this is a solid but unspectacular pick for office work on a roomy screen. The stand has a small footprint (9.5 by 7.5 inches), and it feels sturdy enough. You can thread cables through the circular hole in the stand’s column to keep them in check
3.AOC 27B2H 27″
Pros & Cons
- AOC 27 Inch Full HD 1920x1080 LED-lit monitor
- Streamlined design: 3-sided frameless design with ultra-slim profile for a clean and streamlined look
- Vivid imagery: IPS panel for wide viewing angles and vivid colors with over 100% in sRGB color gamut coverage
- Compatible with most outputs: HDMI x1 (HDMI cable included) and VGA x1 inputs allow for easy connection to most computers. 3.5mm audio-out port built-in for easy connection to your speakers or headphones.
- For your wellbeing: AOC low Blue mode and flicker-free technology helps to reduce harmful Blue spectrum of light and remove Flicker for more comfortable computing sessions
- Flexible mounting options: VESA compatible mounting points (100x100mm)
PCGameBenchmark has reviewed 751 models to find the best gaming monitor available on Amazon. We’ve ignored some of the smaller and generic brands. We’ve filtered to only show the best gaming monitors available to buy right now – this AOC gaming monitor made our 2021 list.
Now’s a great time to buy a new PC gaming monitor. So many games are enhanced with great graphics, there are always AOC deals to be had (no need to wait for Black Friday 2020) and there’s a massive range to choose from. High quality graphics are super important when you’re playing and the gaming monitors sometimes sold with PCs are pretty rubbish. You may also want to use a monitor alongside a gaming laptop.
Pros & Cons
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day limited hardware warranty.
- Response Time — 5ms with overdrive for a smooth picture that looks crisp and fluid without motion blur
- Built-In Speakers — Integrated audio speakers provide great sound for your content (2 watts per channel)
- Thin Bezel-Less Frame — A thin and virtually frameless ultra-widescreen monitor provides a seamless multi-monitor set-up with 3-sided narrow bezels
The HP VH240a has a few strengths that set it apart from most budget monitors: notably, an unusually high contrast ratio for an IPS panel, and excellent sRGB color coverage. Its flexible stand gives you ergonomics that are unparalleled in this price range, and it has a pair of built-in 2-watt speakers.
The panel it most closely resembles is the Editors’ Choice-award-winning HP 24mh, a newer monitor that shares most of the VH240a’s features while adding a DisplayPort connector. It’s a fine alternative to that winner, though, if you don’t need that input.
5.Acer SB220Q bi
Pros & Cons
- 21.5 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- And Radeon free sync technology. No compatibility for VESA Mount
- Refresh rate: 75 hertz - Using HDMI port
- Zero-frame design; Ultra-thin; 4ms response time; IPS panel
- Ports: 1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA
- Aspect ratio - 16:9. Color supported - 16.7 million colors. Brightness - 250 nit
- Tilt angle -5 degree to 15 degree. Horizontal viewing angle-178 degree. Vertical viewing angle-178 degree
- 75 hertz
Though the price wobbles up and down by the day, many retailers—including Amazon, Newegg, and TigerDirect—sell the Acer SB220Q for less than . But this compact, general-purpose display doesn’t wobble itself, and it shows that “cheap” need not mean “shoddy.” It has a typical, basic feature range of a budget monitor, with a smaller screen than some users may be satisfied with.
But its 21.5-inch IPS panel is amazingly thin, with very good color accuracy in the sRGB space. The SB220 is a good choice as a second monitor if you are space-strapped, and it is reasonably portable. For only a little more money, though, you can find 24-inch panels with a wider range of features.
Best 27 Inch Monitors for Photo Editing – Whether you’re a professional in the print and marketing industry or an amateur photographer, your project has to look its best. The first step is to have a good monitor with accurate colors. There’s nothing worse than printing your project or sending it to your clients only to find the colors are off because your monitor couldn’t display them properly.