Best 30 Inch Monitors – Many people treat them as niche sizes, but 30 inch monitors boast the same helpful features as their more demanded counterparts. It includes amazing gaming capabilities (FreeSync), high-res 4K screens, and even HDR support.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- 32-INCH CURVED GAMING MONITOR with FreeSync and industry-leading 1800R curvature
- 1440P WQHD RESOLUTION (2560 x 1440p) delivers incredibly detailed, sharp images
The Samsung JG50 is a decent 1440p monitor. It has a great refresh rate and outstanding low input lag, great for gaming. The VA panel delivers deep blacks, can get bright enough for most rooms, and reflections are reduced significantly, so there shouldn’t be any issues using it in a bright room.
Unfortunately, this monitor doesn’t support any of the variable refresh rate technologies, and the image degrades when viewed at an angle. It also has poor black uniformity and a fixed stand that can make the monitor difficult to place in an ideal viewing position.back to menu ↑
2.Acer ED323QUR Abidpx
- 31.5 inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) 1800R curved Widescreen VA monitor
- AMD Radeon free Sync technology
Acer probably isn’t the first name you think of when you think “quality gaming monitors,” but we’ve purchased their ED323QUR Abidpx 31.5″ gaming monitor to be used as a daily driver for workstation and gaming use. My workload involves a mix of tasks that demand every pixel this 1440p monitor can provide, not to mention the added real-estate of a second 1440p and yet another 1080p screen, so this screen has a tough demand to live up to. Let’s go over the features first and then we’ll dive into the user experience.
In general though, it subjectively is the same in normal desktop workloads, but has a more restricted gamut color reproduction range than the “gaming” version. It’s really the 144Hz and FreeSync advantage in gaming that makes the black/red gaming model definite better buy of the two though.back to menu ↑
- Wide Viewing Angles: Wide viewing angles keep all the action sharply in sight from almost any viewing position while gaming on large monitors or dual-display setup.
- Fast Response Time: Playing fast action games and watching action adventure movies always require fast and accurate pixel response from an LED. With quick response times, ghosting and blurring are reduced so the user can enjoy the display with clarity and precision.
The display size, also known as viewable image size (VIS) is the physical size of the area where videos are displayed – not the monitor case itself. The size of a screen is the length of its diagonal, which is the distance between opposite corners, usually in inches.
The display size of this above average monitor is 24 inches. Check our compare monitors page to see other monitors this size at a larger range of prices. When it comes to the all important specs the max screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels, the refresh rate is 165 Hz. This is a 1080p Sceptre monitor and can run at 165 Hz.back to menu ↑
4.Dell Gaming S2721HGF
- SEAMLESS SPPED: This curved gaming monitor contains a 144Hz refresh rate combined with a 1ms (MPRT) response time to eliminate motion blur and allow for fast-moving visuals to be seen with incredible clarity
- TEAR-FREE, STUTTER-FREE GAMING: Nvidia G-SYNC Compatible Certification and AMD FreeSync Premium technology minimizes graphic distortions like screen tearing and stuttering for smoother, fluid gameplay and extraordinary image quality
The Dell 27 looks very plain compared to its more pricey, Alienware-branded siblings like the Alienware 25 and Alienware 34. The curved screen is framed with a simple black band and a narrow black bar flush with the active display on the top and sides, with a slightly wider bottom bezel holding the Dell logo.
It mounts onto a similarly plain black stand with a hexagonal base that holds the monitor steady. The stand can slide and tilt up and down (vertical height 15.5 to 19.4 inches, vertical angle -5 to 21 degrees), but it doesn’t rotate from side to side.back to menu ↑
5.Acer EB321HQU Cbidpx
- 31.5" WQHD (2560 x 1440) Widescreen IPS Display
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz. Dimensions without stand-28.58 W x 16.67 H x 1.95 D inches
The Acer EB321HQU input lag performance is top-notch at just below 10ms of imperceptible delay. Further, the monitor’s response time speed performance is excellent as well, with no prominent ghosting or smearing of fast-moving objects.
There’s an OD (Overdrive) setting for response time in the OSD (On-Screen Display) menu, but leaving it on ‘Normal’ does the job just fine. Unfortunately, the Acer EB321HQU monitor is limited to 60Hz, so if you’re used to a higher refresh rate display, you will notice and feel a decrease in motion clarity while gaming.back to menu ↑
Best 30 Inch Monitors – The current variety of monitors is truly impressive, allowing buyers to choose among the options of all imaginable shapes and sizes. The most popular models are 27-inch and 34-inch monitors, while the segment of 28″, 29″ and 32″ sizes can also offer many decent variants.