Best 32 Inch Gaming Monitors – Our recommendations are based on what we think are the best 28-32 inch monitors currently available. They are adapted to be valid for most people, in each price range. Rating is based on our review, factoring in price and feedback from our visitors.
If you would prefer the make your own decision, here is the list of all of our monitor reviews. Be careful not to get too caught up in the details. Most monitors are good enough to please most people, and the things we fault monitors on are often not noticeable unless you really look for them.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.”LG 32GK650F-B 32″
- QHD resolution; Watch games come to life with vibrant QHD clarity and detail; The precise 2560 X 1440 resolution and impressive 31.5 inches screen size combine for a thrilling, immersive gaming experience
- Radeon freesync technology: Reduces the tearing and stuttering that occur between a graphic card's frame rate and a monitor's refresh rate enabling smoother motion and less stuttering in games
- 144 Hertz refresh rate: Games played on this monitor are noticeably smoother and clearer when compared to game play on monitors with refresh rates of 60 Hertz or 75 Hertz
- Advanced gaming Features: Dynamic action sync assures smooth, action while black stabilizer reveals enhanced detail in dark scenes; The crosshair feature enhances accuracy in FPS games. Brightness 350(Typ) cd/m²
- Virtually Borderless: The ultra-thin bezel on 3 sides of this streamlined display offers a virtually borderless visual experience; A sleek addition to any desktop
- Display technology: LCD
The LG 32GK650F-B is a great deal if you’re looking for a monitor that lets you enjoy your games on an extra-wide, extra-large curved screen. Its mild curve keeps you glued to the action, and its VA panel delivers strong grayscale performance
The LG 32GK650F-B is a 34-inch, curved-screen monitor created for gamers seeking to curb motion artifacts, like screen tearing and motion blur during intense gaming. It builds on LG’s popular gaming monitors, featuring an ultra-wide, In-Plane Switching (IPS) panel with a terrific 144Hz refresh rate and uses AMD’s FreeSync technology to deliver butter-smooth gaming experience.
Additionally, it boasts plenty of basic and advanced settings. While it doesn’t match our Editors’ Choice super-wide-screen gaming monitor, LG’s very own 38UC99-W, in terms of performance and feature set, it costs half as much, making it quite appealing.back to menu ↑
2.SAMSUNG Odyssey G5 Series 32-Inch
- UNMATCHED IMMERSION: Get your head in the game with Odyssey’s 1000R panel, which matches the curvature of the human eye for maximum immersion and minimal eye strain
- STUNNING WQHD: Your gaming world, now astoundingly lifelike. Packing in 1.7 times the pixel density of Full HD, WQHD resolution boasts incredibly detailed, pin-sharp images. Experience a fuller view with more space to take in all the action | Operating Temperature: 10~40 ℃
- EXPRESS 144Hz REFRESH RATE: More than double your potential frame production, with the Odyssey G5. With a 144hz super smooth refresh rate, you’ll never want to go back to a traditional screen
- LIGHTNING FAST 1ms RESPONSE TIMES: A fraction of a second can be the difference between your destruction, or your enemy’s. With Odyssey’s grey to grey 1ms response time, you can be sure that you’re receiving information as fast as technologically possible
- AMD FREESYNC PREMIUM: Effortlessly smooth gameplay. AMD FreeSync Premium features adaptive sync technology which reduces screen tearing, stutter, and input latency. Low framerate compensation ensures every scene flows seamlessly
- AWE-INSPIRING GRAPHICS WITH HDR10: A kaleidoscope of shades brings game scenes to life more vibrantly than ever before. Uncover the secrets hiding in the shadows with deep dark blacks, luminous whites, and outstandingly detailed resolution
The Samsung Odyssey G5 is a good gaming monitor. It has a large screen and high resolution, great for playing atmospheric games like RPGs. Motion handling is good, as it has a high refresh rate and quick response time to make fast motion look clear and buttery smooth. Its input lag is exceptionally low, and it supports variable refresh rate technology to reduce screen tearing. Sadly, it has terrible ergonomics and sub-par viewing angles, so it isn’t the best option for co-op gaming.
Unfortunately, it has sub-par viewing angles and terrible ergonomics, so it isn’t the best choice for co-op gaming or sharing content. Also, even though it supports HDR, it has a low peak brightness and can’t display a wide color gamut.back to menu ↑
3.AOC C32G2 32″
- 32” AOC G2 series gaming monitor with FHD 1920x1080 resolution VA panel
- Super-curved 1500R monitor to put you at the center of the action for an immersive gaming experience
- Rapid 1ms SmartResponse time (MPRT) and 165Hz super-high refresh rate to hit moving targets and get you ahead of the game by milliseconds
- AMD FreeSync Premium for the smoothest competitive gameplay
- Sleek 3-sided frameless design with ultra-narrow borders for the ultimate seamless multi-monitor setup
- Enjoy millions of brilliant colors with over 123% sRGB color gamut area coverage and 80,000,000:1 SmartContrast ratio with deeper blacks and brighter colors to create vivid, life-like images
- 1x DisplayPort 1.2, 2x HDMI 2.0, and 1x VGA inputs (1x DisplayPort & 1x HDMI cables included)
- AOC LowBlue Mode and Flicker-Free Technology to increase eye comfortability during extended gaming sessions
- Quick-release stand with ergonomic adjustments (Height, Swivel, & Tilt) and VESA compatible wall mount
When it comes to the all important specs the max screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels, the refresh rate is 165 Hz, and the response time is 1 ms. This is a 1080p AOC monitor and can run at 165 Hz.
This gaming monitor weighs 21.9 lbs – important to know if you’re taking it to live events or college. The color of this monitor is Black.
PCGameBenchmark ratings are built up from the scores of the Amazon community, to show the most important aspects of a PC gaming monitor. We merge those scores to create a percentage rating. On value for money this monitor scored a 5.0/5, for gaming 4.5/5, picture quality 4.4/5 and on brightness 4.4/5. That makes an aggregate score of 91%.back to menu ↑
4.ASUS TUF Gaming 32″
- 32-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) 1500R curved gaming monitor with ultrafast 165Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB ) technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-sync, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- FreeSync Premium technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- Shadow Boost enhances image details in dark areas, brightening scenes without over-exposing bright areas
- Supports both Adaptive-Sync with NVIDIA GeForce* graphics cards and FreeSync with AMD Radeon graphics cards *Compatible with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series, GTX 16 series, RTX 20 series and newer graphics cards
The ASUS VG32VQ is a good 32 inch, 1440p monitor with great gaming performance. Like most VA monitors, it has a good contrast ratio, resulting in deep blacks, but unfortunately, the image degrades when viewed at an angle. It has an excellent response time and flicker-free backlight, and it’s one of the only monitors on the market that supports black frame insertion and FreeSync at the same time. Unfortunately, this feature doesn’t work very well when the frame rate drops below 40fps, causing noticeable backlight strobing.
The ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ is a good monitor for most uses. It has outstanding low input lag for gaming, and an excellent resolution and size for multitasking or media creation. Unfortunately, the image degrades at an angle, and it has terrible black uniformity.back to menu ↑
5.Sceptre Curved 32″
- 1800R Curvature: The 1800R degree curved design immerses you into all of the action no matter where you choose to sit in the room.
- 240Hz Refresh Rate: Stay above the pack with 240Hz, giving you an edge in performance as frames transition instantly.
- 1ms MPRT: With 1ms MPRT, motion blur is eliminated and exceptionally crisp imagery is visible in the midst of chaotic combat.
- AMD FreeSync Premium: With AMD FreeSync Premium, gamers enjoy smooth video & seamless on the spot movement in fast-paced games.The graphic card and monitor refresh rates are synchronized to eliminate tearing and stuttering.
- Multiple Ports: The DisplayPort & HDMI1 deliver up to 240Hz refresh rate , providing incredible visibility & agility to beat your standard player. The HDMI 2 & 3 provide impressive 144hz refresh rate.
When it comes to the all important specs the max screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels, the refresh rate is 240 Hz, and the response time is 1 ms. This is a 1080p Sceptre monitor and can run at 240 Hz.
This gaming monitor weighs 12.6 lbs – important to know if you’re taking it to live events or college. The color of this monitor is Gunmetal Black.
PCGameBenchmark ratings are built up from the scores of the Amazon community, to show the most important aspects of a PC gaming monitor. We merge those scores to create a percentage rating. On brightness this monitor scored a 4.5/5, for gaming 4.2/5, value for money 4.1/5 and on picture quality 3.7/5. That makes an aggregate score of 82%.back to menu ↑
Best 32 Inch Gaming Monitors – Monitors come in many shapes and sizes, and although 27 inch and 34 inch monitors have become very popular recently, there are quite a few good monitors available in 28, 29, and 32 inch sizes. Although they’re sometimes seen as niche sizes, many of them offer the same great features found on more popular sizes, including advanced gaming features like FreeSync, high-resolution 4k screens, and, more recently, HDR support.