Best 34 Inch Gaming Monitors – Our recommendations are based on what we think are the best 34 inch monitors and larger currently available. They are adapted to be valid for most people, in each price range. Rating is based on our review, factoring in price, and feedback from our visitors.
If you would prefer the make your own decision, here is the list of all of our reviews of 34 inch + monitors. Be careful not to get too caught up in the details. Most monitors are good enough to please most people, and the things we fault monitors on are often not noticeable unless you really look for them.
Pros & Cons
- 34” ultrawide QHD (3440 X 1440) Nano IPS display
- IPS 1ms response time - 144Hz refresh rate
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible
- DCI-P3 98% color gamut with VESA display HDR 400
- 3-Side virtually borderless design with Tilt/Height adjustable stand
The LG 34GN850-B is an overall good monitor with impressive gaming performance. It has a 1440p resolution on a 34 inch screen, delivering an immersive gaming experience as well as plenty of screen real estate for productivity tasks. The screen is lightly curved and it can get bright enough for use in moderately-lit rooms.
Its superb response time and high refresh rate result in clear images with very little motion blur, and it comes with native FreeSync support and G-SYNC compatibility. Sadly, it doesn’t perform all that well in dark environments due to its low contrast ratio, and it doesn’t have a local dimming feature either. On the upside, it supports HDR and it has an sRGB mode that produces colors with great accuracy.
2.Acer Nitro XV340CK
Pros & Cons
- 34" QHD UltraWide (3440 x 1440) IPS Display with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- 21:9 Aspect Ratio ; HDR10
- 144Hz Refresh Rate ; Response Time: 1ms (VRB) ; Brightness: 250 cd/m2
- Zero Frame Design
- Ports: 2 x Display Ports, 2 x HDMI 2.0 and 2 x USB 3.0 Ports (HDMI and USB Cable Included)
The Acer Nitro XV340CK Pbmiipphzx 34 inch is a great ultrawide gaming monitor. It delivers a great gaming experience that feels smooth and responsive thanks to its low input lag and high refresh rate. Its excellent response time makes fast-moving content look crisp, and it has an optional Black Frame Insertion feature to improve motion clarity further.
FreeSync is supported natively to help minimize screen tearing, and it’s compatible with NVIDIA’s G-SYNC. Its ultrawide format provides plenty of screen space for multitasking, and it even has a Picture-in-Picture mode that lets you display two input sources at once. Unfortunately, it doesn’t get very bright, so visibility can be an issue in well-lit rooms. Also, while it has HDR support, it can’t display a wide color gamut, resulting in a lackluster HDR experience.
Pros & Cons
- The three-sided ultrathin bezel design in 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution lets you enjoy immersive viewing in incredible clarity and fine detail with 4 times the resolution of Full HD
- Be in the action: The curved 1800R screen expands your field of vision and provides a wrap-around view for an immersive movie experience.
- Easy on the eyes: This TÜV-certified monitor has a flicker-free screen with ComfortView, a feature that reduces harmful blue light emissions and optimizes eye comfort.
- Adjust to your comfort: Pivot, tilt, swivel and adjust the height of your monitor for a comfortable setup all day long. Or choose from a variety of mounts and stands, including VESA, for even more flexibility.
The Dell 4K S3221QS curved monitor is unique among its peers. Though most displays have kept up with ever-increasing refresh rates and higher resolutions, their aesthetic has been, frankly, lacking. In fact, other than a logo or maybe some RGB lighting, most monitors could best be described as homogenous. That’s not the case with the Dell 4K S3221QS, which seems to draw inspiration from the arctic white Dell XPS.
Of course, it offers more than just a pretty design. The Dell 4K S3221QS curved monitor matches its aesthetic with a quality high-resolution panel and unique multitasking features ideal for productivity-minded users. Add in surprisingly decent built-in audio, and this display is almost perfect for any office setup.
Pros & Cons
- LG 48" CX 4K Smart OLED TV with AI ThinQ
- Self-lighting OLED
- IN THE BOX: Magic Remote - Remote Control Battery - Power Cable
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: LG 48" CX 4K Smart OLED TV with AI ThinQ
- 1 YR CPS Enhanced Protection Pack in ADDITION to the Included FULL Manufacturer Protection
The LG CX OLED is an excellent high-end TV. It’s part of LG’s popular OLED lineup, sitting behind the LG GX OLED, and it delivers the same exceptional picture quality as other options. It can turn individual pixels off, which results in a near-infinite contrast ratio for perfect blacks, and there’s no blooming around bright objects. It’s packed with gaming features like variable refresh rate (VRR) support, HDMI 2.1 inputs, and a 120Hz panel with a near-instantaneous response time.
It also performs well in bright environments as it has fantastic reflection handling, but its SDR brightness is just decent. Sadly, OLEDs have the risk of permanent burn-in, which can be caused by constant exposure to static elements, but we don’t expect this to be an issue for most people. We also tested the 48 inch as a monitor, which you can read about here.
Pros & Cons
- 49 inch super ultrawide dual QHD curved gaming monitor is the equivalent of dual 27-inch QHD displays side by side, providing the enhanced productivity.Brightness(typ) is 600
- Viewing Angle is 178° (H) / 178° (V); Brightness(typ) is 600; Aspect Ratio is 32:9
- 120 hertz refresh rate with AMD FreeSync 2 technology for crisp HDR content display, reduced input latency and low framerate compensation
- CES 2019 best of innovation Award Winner
- HDR 1000 supports a peak brightness rating of 1,000 nits. With Samsung QLED technology delivering colors more-brighter and truer to life.
- Super ultra-wide 49 inch monitor provides the enhanced productivity thru split screen functions like Picture-by-Picture (PBP), letting you connect to two devices while maintaining their original quality
- "Play for longer with less eye strain thru Flicker free and eye saver mode reducing fatigue-inducing blue light emissions. "
- Connect multiple devices like Laptop, PC, Desktop Computer, Mac and Macbook Pro; Compatible with Xbox and PS4
- Optimized for virtually any game genre including FPS, RTS, RPG and more. Windows 10 Compatible
The Samsung CRG9 is a good super ultrawide monitor. Its 32:9 aspect ratio provides plenty of space for an immersive gaming experience and allows you to work comfortably with multiple windows opened side-by-side. It has good reflection handling and gets very bright, enough to overcome glare with ease. Fast-moving scenes look clear and smooth, as it has a high refresh rate and quick response time, and it supports variable refresh rate technology to reduce screen tearing.
Unfortunately, despite having a VA panel, its contrast ratio is only decent, and its edge-lit local dimming doesn’t improve black level by much. Also, black uniformity is bad on our unit, although your experience may vary. Viewing angles are sub-par; however, the screen’s curvature helps with visibility on the sides. Lastly, it can deliver a pretty good HDR experience thanks to its wide color gamut and high peak brightness.
Best 34 Inch Gaming Monitors – Large monitors are great for work and play. The best 34 inch monitor and larger screens offer more room to multitask, making it easier to see more of your project at once or place multiple windows side-by-side. They also deliver a more immersive gaming experience. From large, TV-like displays to super ultrawide cinema monitors, these huge displays can significantly transform the way you work and play.