Best 4k Gaming Monitors for Ps4 Pro – Our recommendations are based on what we think are the best monitors for PS4 Pro currently available. They are adapted to be valid for most people, in each price range. Rating is based on our review, factoring in price and feedback from our visitors.
If you would prefer to make your own decision, here is the list of all of our monitor reviews. Be careful not to get too caught up in the details. Most monitors are good enough to please most people, and the things we fault monitors on are often not noticeable unless you really look for them.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.ASUS VP28UQG 28″
- 28 inches 4K/UHD (3840 x 2160) with 1ms response time and Adaptive Sync/AMD Free Sync for immersive, crisp visuals featuring Display Port and dual HDMI connectivity; Viewing Angle (CR≧10) : 170°(H)/160°(V)
- ASUS Eye Care technology lowers blue light and eliminates flickering to reduce eyestrain and ailments. Display colors is 1073.7 M 10 bit and maximum contrast ratio is 1000 : 1. It can allow a Adaptive Sync/Free Sync supported graphics source to dynamically adjust display refresh rate based on typical content frame rates for power efficient, virtually stutter free and low latency display update
Speaking of ports, around back are the two HDMI 2.0 ports, a single DisplayPort 1.4 and 3.5mm audio jack. There’s also a Kensington lock. The Asus VP28UGQ’s circular (9-inch/228.6mm diameter) plastic stand has rings all around it, like an old tree trunk. But unlike a tree trunk, it doesn’t feel very thick, and the monitor can get a little wobbly when typing aggressively.
Thankfully, the monitor didn’t seem like it was in danger of falling over. The stand allows for a 5 degree backward tilt or 20 degrees forward. There is no height adjustments or portrait mode. If you don’t like the stand, you can use the Asus VP28UGQ with a 100 x 100mm VESA wall mount.back to menu ↑
2.Sceptre IPS 27 inch
- IPS Panel: The IPS (In-Plane Switching) panel cannot be beat when it comes to consistently delivering top color performance and sharp visibility from multiple viewing angles.
- 165Hz Refresh Rate: Pushing beyond the standard refresh rate, 165Hz gives gamers an edge in visibility as frames transition instantly, leaving behind no blurred images.
Sceptre has a reputation as being a bit of an also-ran, bargain product. But if you’re looking for a larger monitor for playing games or surfing the web, I’d recommend their 27-inch monitor with absolutely no reservations. My problem is that I expect a bit more from my displays, such as color accuracy and the means to adjust it. That’s not to say that there’s anything desperately wrong with the monitor, it just feels like it could be better.
The on screen controls are as you would expect, and easy to navigate, however I would have liked to see better control over the color. There are several pre-set color choices, labeled “Movie”, “Gaming”, and “Text”, but all they really do is change the color temperature.back to menu ↑
3.ASUS 24″ 1080P
- 24 inch Full HD (1920x1080) display with an overclockable 165Hz (supports 144Hz) rapid refresh rate and 0.5ms (GTG) response time
- NVIDIA G-SYNC technology removes stutter and screen tearing for the smoothest gaming experience
The ASUS VA24EHE is the ideal budget-friendly monitor for office, light gaming, and everyday use. It has a VESA-mount compatible stand and ultra-thin bezels while its 24″ 1080p IPS panel ensures wide viewing angles, vibrant colors, and sharp text!
Gamers also get a little boost to 75Hz and FreeSync over HDMI (for AMD GPU users). The 250-nit peak brightness might seem low for a modern desktop monitor, but the screen will be more than bright enough under normal viewing conditions; you’ll surely want to lower the maximum brightness.
Dithering is also a common method to get 8-bit color for 16.7 million colors on IPS panel monitors at this price range.back to menu ↑
- 27” UltraFine UHD (3840 x 2160) IPS Display
- VESA DisplayHDR 400
The LG 27UN850-W monitor may not have a strong refresh rate by 2020 standards, though so athletes and people viewing live sports may be happier looking elsewhere.
The 2-way adjustability of this display makes it very easy to use on long working days. The stand is also remarkably sturdy and more premium than the images suggest. I figured it was plastic, but it’s metal. So, I don’t have to think about tipping the computer off my desk when I change the panel. It’s also cleverly easy to assemble without instruments or playing with a lot of little screws.
Overall, LG 27UN850-W is an almost perfect monitor for home function, and LG seems to have prioritized productivity over entertainment in its design decisions, which is nice for me. It has a sleek, streamlined style relative to many other overwrought fashion choices geared to cater to gamers, which is good as my “office” is also our family space. And, IMHO, matte displays are a lot more fun for reading and writing than glossy ones.back to menu ↑
5.Samsung Business S24R650FDN
- 23. 8" 1920x1080 IPS Panel with 75Hz refresh rate delivers crisp, stunning images with a wide viewing angle
- Sleek and slim bezelless design stands out on any desk. A fully adjustable stand with tilt, swivel, height, and pivot adjustment provides the best in ergonomic comfort, while 100x100 VESA support allows you to mount the monitor on a wall or in a multi-monitor setup
When it comes to the all important specs the max screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels, the refresh rate is 75 Hz. This is a 1080p Samsung monitor and can run at 75 Hz.
This gaming monitor weighs 14.95 lbs – important to know if you’re taking it to live events or college. The color of this monitor is Black.
PCGameBenchmark ratings are built up from the scores of the Amazon community, to show the most important aspects of a PC gaming monitor. We merge those scores to create a percentage rating. On sheerness this monitor scored a 4.7/5, brightness 4.5/5, picture quality 4.3/5, value for money 4.3/5 and on for gaming 4.2/5. That makes an aggregate score of 88%.back to menu ↑
Best 4k Gaming Monitors for Ps4 Pro – Whether you’re in a dorm or have a small space, monitors are a great alternative to large TVs for console gaming. Monitors are usually a lot cheaper, they look great close up, and they take up a lot less space. Many high-end gaming monitors also offer better motion performance and lower input lag than any TV on the market, which is great if you’re a competitive online gamer.