Best 4k Monitors for Editing – The high quality video monitors are specially designed to fulfil the requirements of professional video editors because they ensure impressive color accuracy. If you get the right monitor for your needs then never forget to recommend to some of your friends who love editing like you. Do you find this article useful? If yes then let us know by updating your feedbacks; suggestions are also welcome.
For those who want more controls about the 4K videos and make a Hollywood-style videos with more professional video editing features, we recommend you to try Wondershare FilmoraPro .
Pros & Cons
- Accurate, consistent color: with premiercolor, your monitor provides superb color precision with four color spaces, including 99. 5% Adobe RGB, 100% RGB, 100% Rec709 and 87% DCI-P3 coverage - ideal to suit every color professional's needs.
- Phenomenal viewing experience: Enjoy every little detail with 3840 x 2160 Ultra HD 4K resolution. That's four times the resolution of Full HD.
- Unmatched reliability: get complete peace of mind with Dell premium panel and advanced Exchange service.
- See more in ultra HD 3840 x 2160 for four times the resolution of Full HD.
The antiglare screen is framed by narrow bezels; the top and side bezels are so thin that the screen seems almost borderless. The front is black, while the base, stand, and most of the back is silver-gray. The cabinet is attached to a vertical shaft—with a hole about halfway up, through which you can route cables—that fits into a rectangular base with a footprint of roughly 9.5 by 7.5 inches.
The U2719D gets top marks for ergonomic twisting, providing height, tilt, swivel, and pivot adjustment. You can raise or lower the display by up to 5.1 inches, tilt the top of the monitor as much as to five degrees toward you and 21 degrees away, swivel the panel up to 40 degrees to either side, and pivot from landscape to portrait mode and back.
Pros & Cons
- SEE MORE 27 inch 4K IPS HDR monitor w/wide viewing angles 60Hz
- EXPERIENCE MORE HDR10 support lets you preview video content in HDR during editing for better faster results. Brightness - 350 cd/㎡. Response Time - 5ms(GtG). Refresh Rate - 60Hz. Aspect Ratio - 16:9
- DO MORE improve workflow with CAD/CAM Darkroom Animation and DualView custom view modes PIP/PBP picture in picture/picture by picture
- CREATE MORE access more than a billion colors through 10 bit tech PD2700U covers 100%sRGB and Rec. 709 and has Delta E ≤ 3
- SURPRISE FREE every PD2700U comes pre calibrated with its unique calibration report is Pantone Validated and Verified by CalMAN
- Connectivity technology: hdmi
- 60 hertz
BenQ’s DesignVue Series of products have model model numbers beginning with “PD” and include screens from 24 to 32 inches in both 1440p (2560 x 1440) and 4K (3840 x 2160) resolutions. We’ve reviewed numerous DesignVue monitors and even use one, the BenQ PD3200U, as a reference tool.
I am, in fact, writing this review on one. Today, we’ll be looking at its 27-inch cousin, the BenQ PD2700U at the time of writing). It’s not just a smaller version of the same panel though. Though not specced to be the best HDR monitor on the market, it adds HDR10 support and a brighter backlight to an already impressive feature list.
Pros & Cons
- 34" Class (34" Viewable) AOC Gaming G2 Series monitor with 3440x1440 Ultra wide Quad HD (2K+) resolution VA panel. Pixel Pitch: 0.23175
- Rapid 1ms response (MPRT) and 144Hz refresh rate with Adaptive-Sync for ultra-smooth competitive game play Curve radius: 1500mm
- 3-Sided frameless design with 1500R curvature for immersive gaming and entertainment
- VA panel for wide viewing angles and brilliant colors displaying over 115% sRGB and 98% Adobe RGB color gamut area coverage
- AOC Re-Spawned 3-year zero-bright-dot 3-year advance replacement 1-year (one-time) accidental damage
The AOC CU34G2X is a great ultrawide gaming monitor. It has a 144Hz panel with Adaptive Sync support, so even though it’s not officially certified by AMD nor NVIDIA for variable refresh rate (VRR) support, FreeSync and G-SYNC still both work on it. It has low input lag, and although it has a quick overall response time, there’s visible black smearing, which is typical of VA panels.
Speaking of which, it has a high native contrast ratio, but that means it has narrow viewing angles, so it’s not ideal for co-op gaming. The 34 inch screen and 3440×1440 resolution help deliver an immersive gaming experience, and it has a fairly aggressive 1500R curve to bring the edges of the screen within your field of vision.
4.HP Z Display Z32
Pros & Cons
- Optimize your workflows with a large, 4K display. View more lines of code, bigger spreadsheets, and vibrant colors, all with minimal toggling and scrolling
- Perfect your designs, projects, and documents on a display built to meet your demands. All HP Z Displays are rigorously tested and backed by an exclusive HP Zero Bright Dot Guarantee
- Work fast and clutter-free with USB-C connectivity that not only receives video and data from your device, but also delivers up to 65W of power—with just one cable
- 60 hertz
This gaming monitor weighs 26.8 lbs – important to know if you’re taking it to live events or college. The color of this monitor is Black Pearl.
PCGameBenchmark ratings are built up from the scores of the Amazon community, to show the most important aspects of a PC gaming monitor. We merge those scores to create a percentage rating. On sturdiness this monitor scored a 4.7/5, picture quality 4.5/5, brightness 4.5/5, value for money 4.5/5 and on for gaming 4.2/5. That makes an aggregate score of 89%.
Pros & Cons
- PREMIUM MONITOR: 4K UHD (3840x2160p) advanced ergonomic, 60Hz IPS monitor deliver lifelike colors perfect for office, graphic design, photographers and more
- FRAMELESS DIGITAL CANVAS: A three-sided ultra-thin bezel shows off more of your masterpiece, and less of the monitor
- REDUCE CABLE CLUTTER: Connect video, audio, data and power with a single USB-C cable and plug in peripherals like USB drives and mice with the USB hub
- COLOR ACCURACY: Screen wide 99% Adobe RGB, EBU, SMPTE-C, Rec. 709, and DICOM-SIM color spaces, Delta E
- HARDWARE CALIBRATION: Quick and easy calibration ensures that the color displayed perfectly matches the original file
- HDR10 CONTENT SUPPORT: Displays videos as they are intended to be seen – giving you a fuller, more immersive viewing experience
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The VP2785-4K supports laptops, PCs, and Apple/Mac operating systems with USB 3.1 Type C, HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2, DisplayPort, and Mini DisplayPort inputs
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: LCD Monitor, Power Cable, AC/DC Adapter, USB 3.1 Type C Cable, Mini DP to DP Cable, USB 3.0 Cable, and Factory Color Calibration Report
As careful parsing of its model number would suggest, the ViewSonic VP2785-4K brings a native 4K resolution to its 27-inch screen. Geared toward creative professionals such as photographers and video editors who require exacting, reproducible color in their images, this professional-grade monitor supports a wide color palette and is factory-calibrated for a host of common color spaces.
It beautifully rendered photos and videos in our testing, supports the display of HDR content, and also can be used for low-impact gaming. It becomes our latest Editors’ Choice professional monitor.
Best 4k Monitors for Editing – Video editors always need high quality monitors so that they can clearly visualize the effects and changes after editing. It should display fine colours, crisp details and should reflect all components of frames with clear effect. Colours play most important role in video editing and if they are not well managed on screen then it becomes much difficult for editors to make corrections. Although, market is currently loaded with so many color monitors but there are few selected ones that can meet professional requirements especially when it comes to 4K video.