Best 4k Monitors for Video Editing – The high quality video monitors are specially designed to fulfil the requirements of professional video editors because they ensure impressive color accuracy. If you get the right monitor for your needs then never forget to recommend to some of your friends who love editing like you. Do you find this article useful? If yes then let us know by updating your feedbacks; suggestions are also welcome.
- 27” UltraFine UHD (3840 x 2160) IPS Display
- VESA DisplayHDR 400
- USB-C with 60W Power Delivery
- SRGB 99% Color Gamut
- 3-Side Virtually Borderless Display with Height / Pivot / Tilt Adjustable Stand
Gaming with all features intact. That’s the LG 27UN850-W gaming monitor’s core proposition. It’s a 27-inch 4K monitor that not only offers HDR400 support, but also precise image quality thanks to its 4K native resolution and IPS panel. It also offers sleek styling and a feature set finely tuned for gaming and productivity.
Highlights here include USB-C connectivity complete with 60W device charging and 3-side virtually borderless display styling with heigh, swivel, pivot and tilt ergonomic adjustments. For your gaming sessions, the Ultrafine UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution is a win, making it a promising display from a productivity perspective.
2.AOC U2790VQ 27″
- AOC 27” 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 UHD LED monitor
- Ips panel with wide Viewing angles and produces over 1 billion colors for rich details
- 3-Sided frameless design, ideal for seamless setup. Brightness (typical) - 350 cd/m²
- 5ms response time for fast Responses
- Accurate colors with over 99% sRGB & 90% NTSC color gamut coverage
- DisplayPort 1. 2, HDMI 2. 0, HDMI 1. 4 Connectivity (HDMI, & DisplayPort cables included)
- 20, 000, 000: 1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio for more details
- AOC low Blue mode protects your eyes from harmful Blue light spectrum
- Wall mountable with quick-remove stand (VESA compatible)
There are no buttons on the AOC U2790PQU, other than a hard on/off switch beside the power input, because all of its functionality is accessed via the mini-joystick and on-screen display (OSD). The little joystick is hidden at the rear of the panel, but it’s easy to reach from the front once you find where it is. That said, it’s rather fiddly and we made plenty of misclicks during our review
We also found the OSD itself to be somewhat long-winded. It’s a case of calling up the whole menu on the bottom of the screen and scrolling through to access the features you want to change.
3.ASUS VP28UQG 28″
- 28 inches 4K/UHD (3840 x 2160) with 1ms response time and Adaptive Sync/AMD Free Sync for immersive, crisp visuals featuring Display Port and dual HDMI connectivity; Viewing Angle (CR≧10) : 170°(H)/160°(V). HDCP : Yes
- ASUS Eye Care technology lowers blue light and eliminates flickering to reduce eyestrain and ailments. Display colors is 1073.7 M 10 bit and maximum contrast ratio is 1000 : 1. It can allow a Adaptive Sync/Free Sync supported graphics source to dynamically adjust display refresh rate based on typical content frame rates for power efficient, virtually stutter free and low latency display update
- 5 Way OSD joystick delivers intuitive monitor controls so you can access features such as ASUS Game Plus on the fly. Digital signal frequency for display port is 120 to 120 KiloHertz horizontal, 40 to 60 Hertz vertical. Hdmi signal frequency is 24 to 99 KiloHertz horizontal, 40 to 60 Hertz vertical
- Compliance and Standards EAC logo, Energy Star, BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, CEL level 1, FCC, PSB, PSE, RoHS, TCO7.0, UL/cUL, VCCI, WEEE, WHQL (Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7), RCM, TUV Flicker free , TUV Low Blue Light
- Exclusive Game Plus and Game Visual settings enhance color performance and control. ASUS Rapid Replacement 3 years warranty service. Tilt : -5 degree Plus-20 degree. Brightness(Max) : 300 cd
The Asus VP28UGQ is so easy to put together that you won’t even need a tool belt, nevermind a tool box. You simply insert the panel into the thick stem sticking out of the circular base, paying attention to alignment. A screw with a handle makes it easy to tighten by hand. I used a screwdriver to make sure things were as tight as possible.
Sick of screens eating away at bezels? Well, with the Asus VP28UGQ you won’t be. Many (often pricier) monitors are moving toward slimmer bezels. But the VP28UGQ’s black, matte plastic border is a proud 0.75 inch (19.05mm) thick. That’s enough space for a shiny Asus logo and, unnecessarily, HDMI and DisplayPort ones. (Sure, brag about the brand, but are we really so proud of our ports?)
- Experience true color and captivating details on this 27” 4K monitor with a wide color coverage, including 95% DCI-P3
- Single cable USB-C delivers up to 90W of power while transmitting data and video signals.
- Work efficiently with improved Dell Display Manager, a fully adjustable stand and virtually borderless InfinityEdge.
- Visually stunning: Experience outstanding color gradient and precision in more shades on this VESA DisplayHDR 400 monitor with a color depth 1.07 billion colors and high contrast ratio of 1300:1.
The Dell UltraSharp U2720Q is a good monitor for most uses. It’s a great choice for any productivity task, as it provides enough screen real estate to have multiple windows opened simultaneously, and its 4k resolution makes text and images look incredibly sharp.
Its input lag is low and response time is good, but it doesn’t support any variable refresh rate technologies. It has impressive coverage of the Adobe RGB color space for content creators, although you may want to calibrate the monitor first, as its out-of-the-box color accuracy is only decent.
- SEE MORE 27 inch 4K IPS HDR monitor w/wide viewing angles 60Hz
- EXPERIENCE MORE HDR10 support lets you preview video content in HDR during editing for better faster results. Brightness - 350 cd/㎡. Response Time - 5ms(GtG). Refresh Rate - 60Hz. Aspect Ratio - 16:9
- DO MORE improve workflow with CAD/CAM Darkroom Animation and DualView custom view modes PIP/PBP picture in picture/picture by picture
- CREATE MORE access more than a billion colors through 10 bit tech PD2700U covers 100%sRGB and Rec. 709 and has Delta E ≤ 3
- SURPRISE FREE every PD2700U comes pre calibrated with its unique calibration report is Pantone Validated and Verified by CalMAN
- Connectivity technology: hdmi
- 60 hertz
The PD2700U has 10-bits of color depth achieved with an 8-bit native part that uses Frame Rate Control to convert incoming signals. It accepts 10-bit material through both its HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.4 inputs.
It has a useful KVM feature, which allows you to connect two PCs to the monitor and use just one mouse and keyboard. The PD2700U has two upstream USB 3.0 ports, along with easy switching in the on-screen display (OSD) menu. You can also daisy-chain two PD2700Us through the DisplayPort MST feature. That saves some cabling, as you’ll need only a single wire from your PC.
Best 4k Monitors for Video Editing – Video editors always need high quality monitors so that they can clearly visualize the effects and changes after editing. It should display fine colours, crisp details and should reflect all components of frames with clear effect. Colours play most important role in video editing and if they are not well managed on screen then it becomes much difficult for editors to make corrections. Although, market is currently loaded with so many color monitors but there are few selected ones that can meet professional requirements especially when it comes to 4K video.