Best 4k Monitors for Xbox One X – Our recommendations are based on what we think are the best gaming monitors for Xbox One currently available. They are adapted to be valid for most people, in each price range. Rating is based on our review, factoring in price and feedback from our visitors.
If you would prefer to make your own decision, here is the list of all of our monitor reviews. Be careful not to get too caught up in the details. Most monitors are good enough to please most people, and the things we fault monitors on are often not noticeable unless you really look for them.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.ASUS VP249QGR 23.8”
- 23. 8 inch Full HD (1920x1080) LED backlit display with IPS 178° wide viewing angle panel
- Up to 144Hz refresh rate with Adaptive-Sync (FreeSync ) technology to eliminate tracing and ensure crisp and clear video playback
But wait, let us tell you something, a 250-nit peak brightness may seem low on paper, but under normal viewing conditions, the screen will be more than bright enough. In fact, you will most likely want to lower the brightness from the maximum setting.
Naturally, VA panel monitors at this price range have a higher contrast ratio (~3,000:1), so blacks won’t be as deep on the ASUS VP249QGR, but the IPS technology has other benefits including more vibrant color reproduction, wider viewing angles and usually faster pixel response time.
Additionally, the monitor has a color gamut of 72% NTSC, which is equivalent to ~99% sRGB. In other words, the colors are accurate, consistent and vivid.back to menu ↑
2.Sceptre IPS 27 inch
- IPS Panel: The IPS (In-Plane Switching) panel cannot be beat when it comes to consistently delivering top color performance and sharp visibility from multiple viewing angles.
- 165Hz Refresh Rate: Pushing beyond the standard refresh rate, 165Hz gives gamers an edge in visibility as frames transition instantly, leaving behind no blurred images.
Now’s a great time to buy a new PC gaming monitor. So many games are enhanced with great graphics, there are always Sceptre deals to be had (no need to wait for Black Friday 2020) and there’s a massive range to choose from. High quality graphics are super important when you’re playing and the gaming monitors sometimes sold with PCs are pretty rubbish. You may also want to use a monitor alongside a gaming laptop.
The display size, also known as viewable image size (VIS) is the physical size of the area where videos are displayed – not the monitor case itself. The size of a screen is the length of its diagonal, which is the distance between opposite corners, usually in inches. Check our compare monitors page to see other monitors this size at a larger range of prices.back to menu ↑
3.ASUS 24″ 1080P
- 24 inch Full HD (1920x1080) display with an overclockable 165Hz (supports 144Hz) rapid refresh rate and 0.5ms (GTG) response time
- NVIDIA G-SYNC technology removes stutter and screen tearing for the smoothest gaming experience
VA monitors have other disadvantages at this price range as well, such as a slow pixel response time speed. Moving on, the ASUS VA24EHE has the Full HD screen resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. Nowadays, you won’t hear Full HD as often as 4K UHD, but it’s still considered as the standard resolution.
1080p content is most widespread, most PCs support it, and it looks very good on 24″ sized screens. You get a pixel density of ~92 PPI, which makes for a decent amount of screen space as well as sharp details and text.back to menu ↑
- Premium Visual Experience ► Upgraded VA flat panel delivers 1080p monitor resolution with vibrant, color quality, thanks to 300cd/m2 brightness, 98% sRGB gamut and 4000:1 contrast ratio.
- Crush the Competition ► React with lightning speed. 165Hz monitor refresh rate brings hyper-responsive, ultra-smooth competitive gameplay. Adaptive Sync, compatible with FreeSync & G-Sync, eliminates image glitches during fast-paced and eSports games.
AdaptiveSync keeps the action running smoothly, eliminating image glitches, tearing and ghosting during motion-intense and eSports games. (Compatible with Nvidia G-Sync and AMD FreeSync.) Low-framerate compensation (LFC) helps squash choppy video when the framerate drops below 48Hz, stabilizing low- and mid-level GPUs. Increase your accuracy during FPS games and turn every shot into a direct hit when you turn on GAMEPLUS targeting crosshairs. Activate FPS/RTS display optimization and bring out extra detail in darker, shadow-heavy games and see your enemies before they see you.
No more garish monitor designs. The GFV24CB’s clean, minimalist look fits perfectly in any space, letting you focus on your game or movie—even work—without distraction. The higher refresh rate, anti-glare screen and low blue-light filter help reduce eye strain. Tilt the monitor (-5° to +15°) to find your perfect viewing angle and increase viewing comfort even more. Or mount the monitor to a wall or mounting stand using VESA and make every seat the best seat in the room. And with its 3H hardness coating, the GFV24CB has true lasting durability.back to menu ↑
- Curved Gaming display – The best gameplay immersion
- FHD High Resolution - Game titles will even look better, displaying more details due to the FHD resolution
With multicolored RGB strip lights pulsing along the bottom bezel and in back, a wide tripod base, and a wickedly curved screen, the MSI Optix MPG27CQ flies its flag high and proud: This is a serious gaming monitor. To that end, it supports AMD’s FreeSync adaptive-sync technology, has a 1ms pixel-response time, and features a maximum 144Hz refresh rate over either its DisplayPort or HDMI interface.
Its video-playback performance may be merely so-so, and it lacks HDR capability, but MSI did a decent job here with one of its early entries into the gaming-monitor market. The Optix does well as a pure-play pick for PC gaming.back to menu ↑
Best 4k Monitors for Xbox One X – Whether you’re in a dorm or simply don’t have space for a big TV, console gaming on a monitor is a great alternative. Like any technology, not all monitors are created equal, and there are very different requirements depending on your usage. Luckily, the Xbox One can take advantage of many of the recent PC gaming technologies, including FreeSync variable refresh rate (VRR), and some games support a 1440p resolution, so many of the best monitors for PC gaming are also great for gaming on the Xbox One.