Best 4k Tv for Computer Monitors – If you are searching for a decent TV computer monitor, pay attention to such features as a type of screen, the number of USB ports, VESA compatibility, built-in speakers and cameras.
It is very important to study the return policy to be on a safe side.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Sony X80J 43 Inch TV
- 4K HDR PROCESSOR X1 – Powerful TV processing that delivers a picture that is smooth and clear, full of rich colors and detailed contrast.
- TRILUMINOS PRO – Reproduces more colors than a conventional TV resulting in picture quality that is natural and precise, and closer than ever to real life.
- GOOGLE TV – Seamlessly browse 700,000+ movies and TV episodes from across your favorite streaming services, all in one place. Watch content from Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, YouTube, the Apple TV app, and many more.
- MOTIONFLOW XR – On-screen motion stays smooth and clear, allowing fast moving sequences in sports, action movies, and games to be seen with lifelike clarity.
- 4K X-REALITY PRO – Our unique 4K database upscales all the HD content you love to near-4K resolution bringing back real-world detail and texture.
- WORKS WITH ALEXA – Through an Alexa enabled device, just ask Alexa to play music, launch video apps, turn up the volume, stream your smart camera, and more.
- HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE (HDR) & DOLBY Vision – Enjoy immersive and engaging cinematic content as the creator intended with HDR and Dolby Vision.
- GOOGLE ASSISTANT – Use your voice to easily find your favorite movies, shows, and music. Get answers on screen, control smart home devices, and more.
- APPLE AIRPLAY – Works with AirPlay 2 to easily stream content from your Apple device.
back to menu ↑
2.LG 86UP8770PUA Alexa
- ULTRA SLIM DESIGN: A sleek bezel that puts the focus on your content. We designed LG UHD TVs to be thin in profile with a lightweight frame that's perfect for both mounting on a wall or displaying on a stand.
- a7 GEN 4 AI PROCESSOR: Savor every detail. Our powerful a7 Gen 4 AI Processor 4K uses AI technology to automatically enhance both picture and sound. You don't have to press a button.
- TRUMOTION 240 (NATIVE 120HZ): TruMotion 240 technology reduces blur to sharpen every detail with up to 240 frames per second– giving fast-moving gaming sequences a crystal-clear look for picture that moves with you.
- DOLBY VISION IQ + DOLBY ATMOS: Dolby technology drives cinematic picture and sound. Dolby Vision IQ automatically adjusts your TV's picture settings based on what you're watching, while Dolby Atmos envelops you in sound that seems to move all around you.
- GOOGLE ASSISTANT & ALEXA BUILT IN: There’s no need for an extra device – just ask your TV for music, weather, news, your Amazon shopping list, and more. Plus, conveniently control your connected home and smart devices.
back to menu ↑
- Crystal processor 4K: This ultra-fast processor transforms everything you watch into stunning 4K.
- Multi voice: Smart TV with Alexa and Bixby.
- Smart TV powered by Tizen: Go beyond Smart TV with next-gen apps, super easy control, and a host of enhancements that elevate the TV watching experience.
- HDR: Unveils shades of color you can't find on HDTV.
- Crystal display: Experience crystal clear colors that are fine-tuned to deliver a naturally crisp and vivid picture.
- Alexa built-in: Ask more from your TV. Just ask Alexa to open apps, change the channel, search for movies and shows, play music, control your smart home devices and more. To talk to Alexa, press and hold the mic button on your remote.
back to menu ↑
4.Toshiba 43LF421U21 43-inch
- Fire TV brings together live-over-the air TV and your streaming content on the home screen. Connect any HD antenna (sold separately) to watch live over-the-air TV or stream movies and shows from Disney+, Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO and more.
- Everything you’d expect from a remote – plus launch apps, search for TV shows, switch inputs, control smart home devices and more, using just your voice. With Prime Video, Netflix and HBO buttons, instantly access your favorite apps.
- This TV is smart and simple in every way. Just plug it in, connect to Wi-Fi and enjoy. Plus, your TV keeps getting smarter with new Alexa skills and features through automatic over-the-air software updates, so that you always have the latest.
- Watch over 500,000 streaming movies and TV episodes in HD, from Disney+, Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube, Hulu, HBO, and more. Plus, access tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills.
- With Fire TV it’s easy to see everything you’ve recently watched – live TV, streaming services and connected devices – in one place. Plus, you can connect your cable/satellite box or gaming console through one of the TV’s three HDMI inputs.
back to menu ↑
5.TCL 49″ Class 4-Series
- Dimensions: TV without stand: 43.7" W x 25.4" H x 3.0" D. TV with stand: 43.7" W x 27.7"H x 8.5" D. Stand separation distance: 34.6". Product weight: 24.9 lbs
- Smart functionality offers access to over 4,000 streaming channels featuring more than 450,000 movies and TV episodes via Roku TV
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color and detail of High Dynamic Range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
- 120Hz refresh rate allows fast moving action scenes to be seen with virtually no motion blur. Audio Power (Watts): 2 Channel x 8W
- As TCL Roku TVs use advanced backlight scanning to ensure clear viewing of fast action, there is no processing that could result in the soap opera effect.
- Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant
back to menu ↑
Best 4k Tv for Computer Monitors – Nowadays, television also can be used as a PC monitor for gaming purposes. Many individuals choose the best TVs to use as PC monitors because the size and the resolution of the 4K TV are high and people experience more thrilling in the 4K TVs than the best gaming monitors.
It is known that the best 4K TVs are available at an affordable price, features, and specifications also overcome the monitor. The PC monitor and the 4K TV are the same but they differ in size, design, and picture quality.
The 4K TVs delivers the best and finest picture quality and has advanced processing capabilities it comes with inbuilt features like sound and TV tuners and integrated speakers, while monitors typically have DisplayPort links that are still missing from TVs.