Best 4k Tv to Use As a Monitors – Our suggestions above are what we think are currently the best TVs to use as a PC monitor for most people in each price range. We factor in the price (a cheaper TV benefits over a pricier if it’s not worth the difference), reviews from the customers, and availability.
If you want to do the work of choosing yourself, here’s a list of all of our TV ratings. Be careful not to get too caught in the details. While no television is perfect, most televisions are decent enough to satisfy almost everybody, and the variations are often not noticeable when you search for them really.
1.Universal Tabletop TV
Pros & Cons
- ☝COMPATIBILITY DESIGN --This tabletop tv stand supports most 27 32 37 40 43 47 50 55 60 inch LED LCD OLED plasma TVs, fit for TV brands such as Samsung LG Electronics Sony Sharp Panasonic Philips Vizomax Cello Bush Blaupunkt JVC Hitachi Hise.
- ☝SWIVEL --This table top replacement mount can swivel 30 degrees left or right provides optimum viewing angles in different positions. (THE BASE cannot SWIVEL)
- ☝HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT --The swivel tv stand can be adjusted to 3 levels of height with the hook and 2 levels of height with the TV plate, height from 18.5" to 24.4". You can easily set the height as your need, which makes your TV always at eye level for better view.
- ☝ EASY INSTALLATION --Universal TV stand base comes with an easy to use instruction manual for quick and easy installation with fittings provided. Install the TV stand without any hassle. The tv replacement stand provides a glass storage shelf for your AV equipment, such as a cable box, DVD player or gaming console.
- ☝STABILITY&CABLE MANAGEMENT --Sturdy steel pole and 8mm tempered glass base design make this replacement tv base stand load capacity up to 40 kg (88 lbs), comes with cable management system to hide your cords. You can hide the wires without going through the wall and making holes.If you encounter a problem, our customer service team in the United States will help you 7 days a week, and we will reply to you within 12 hours.
Too many extra parts not needed, cheap hardware that easily stripped the head of the screws, and NOT ADJUSTABLE as noted in the description. It stays at one height only. The only thing adjustable are the bars that mount to the back of your tv. Yes, it is sturdy and holds a 50 in tv with no problem, but poorly designed.
Very classy! Perfect for our 47 in. But the back cylinder pieces we didnt need to use, same with a ton of the other screws. Only used the 4 bolts and washers to attach to the tv. And the screws that attach the stand to the base. Frame is cut to fit in and hold tv in place.
Pros & Cons
- DIRECT FULL ARRAY 12X (85", 75", 65" & 55"): Controlled backlights offer deeper contrast for richer blacks and brighter whites
- ULTRA VIEWING ANGLE WITH ANTI-GLARE: Engineered to reduce glare and enhance color, providing a vibrant picture no matter where you sit
- QUANTUM HDR 12X (85", 75", 65" & 55"): Fine-tuned shades of cinematic color make details leap off the screen
- QUANTUM PROCESSOR 4K: This powerful processor uses deep learning AI to transform everything you watch into stunning 4K
- OBJECTIVE TRACKING SOUND: 2 top and 2 bottom built-in TV speakers adjust the sound to follow the action
- ALEXA BUILT-IN: Ask more from your TV. Just ask Alexa to open apps, change the channel, search for movies and shows , play music, control your smart home devices and more. To talk to Alexa, press and hold the mic button on your remote. If you have hands-free enabled just say, "Alexa" and ask a question
- Dimensions: 56.9 x 32.7 x 2.1", 53.1 pounds (Without stand); 56.9 x 35.7 x 11.4", 61.3 pounds (With stand)
No-one likes to miss a scene due to glares or reflections and you won’t experience that again thanks to the Ultra Bright I. Ultra Bright I exudes deep and intense colours so you’ll see it all even in sun-filled rooms. No matter what seat you’ve got in the house, the Wide Viewing Angle will maintain colour vibrancy from virtually any angle so you can have an optimal viewing experience every time.
This Samsung Q80 Series TV is just more than a TV with Ambient Mode4. Show on-screen content that blends into your space when the TV is “off”, for example, display a collage of your holiday snaps, show the weather, play music or you can even take a picture of your wallpaper and load it so they match5. For easy control, use the One Remote Control to control all of your compatible devices and get quick access to things like Netflix, YouTube or a Soundbar via the Smart Hub6. Voice control is also top of the technological advancements in this TV as it works with Bixby7, Google Assistant8, Amazon Alexa9 and Apple AirPlay, so you can control your connected home your way.
3.Sony X80J 55 Inch
Pros & Cons
- 4K HDR PROCESSOR X1 – Powerful TV processing that delivers a picture that is smooth and clear, full of rich colors and detailed contrast.
- TRILUMINOS PRO – Reproduces more colors than a conventional TV resulting in picture quality that is natural and precise, and closer than ever to real life.
- GOOGLE TV – Seamlessly browse 700,000+ movies and TV episodes from across your favorite streaming services, all in one place. Watch content from Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, YouTube, the Apple TV app, and many more.
- MOTIONFLOW XR – On-screen motion stays smooth and clear, allowing fast moving sequences in sports, action movies, and games to be seen with lifelike clarity.
- 4K X-REALITY PRO – Our unique 4K database upscales all the HD content you love to near-4K resolution bringing back real-world detail and texture.
- WORKS WITH ALEXA – Through an Alexa enabled device, ask Alexa to change channels, adjust volume, and turn your TV on/off.
- HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE (HDR) & DOLBY Vision – Enjoy immersive and engaging cinematic content as the creator intended with HDR and Dolby Vision.
- GOOGLE ASSISTANT – Use your voice to easily find your favorite movies, shows, and music. Get answers on screen, control smart home devices, and more.
- APPLE AIRPLAY – Works with AirPlay 2 to easily stream content from your Apple device.
- ULTRA-SLIM WALL MOUNT COMPATIBLE – Hang your TV like a work of art with the SU-WL855 ultra-slim wall-mount bracket (sold separately) available for 55” class, 65” class, and 75” class X80J series TVs.
The Sony X80J is an adequate entry-level TV. It lacks many features you’d find on higher-end TVs but performs as expected for a lower-tier IPS-type model. With a low contrast ratio, its ADS panel can’t really produce deep inky blacks, and it doesn’t have a local dimming feature to improve black levels. That said, it has good wide viewing angles, and it gets decently bright, so glare shouldn’t be an issue in rooms with moderate amounts of light.
While it has a wide color gamut for HDR content, it simply doesn’t get bright enough to bring out highlights in HDR. It’s fairly basic when it comes to gaming features, without variable refresh rate (VRR) or Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), and no HDMI 2.1 ports, but casual gamers should be pleased with its quick response time and low input lag. Like other 2021 Sony TVs, it comes with Google TV, which replaces Android TV.
4.Hisense ULED Premium
Pros & Cons
- 4K ULED: Like 4K great, but better. The 65U8G has our exclusive ULED technologies. They boost color, contrast, brightness, motion we could go on. It’s the TV your old TV wants to be.
- Quantum Dot Wide Color Gamut: See over one billion shades. Quantum Dot produces purer, richer, more brilliant and accurate colors than a regular LED TV. We could get into how it works. But it’s a lot easier to say it makes every day look like the 4th of July.
- Ultra Motion and 120Hz Native refresh rate: Ultra Motion removes the digital ‘noise’ that can affect moving objects. Whether it’s a bird, a plane or the man of steel, everything you see is exceptionally clear. Blurred lines. Not on this TV, the 120Hz native refresh rate means smoother gaming with pictures that keep up with your play.
- Dolby Vision Dolby Atmos: Dolby Vision HDR picture and Dolby Atmos sound are cinema technology for your home. They provide amazing realism you can see and hear in every scene. Power Supply AC 120V, 50/60Hz
- IMAX Enhanced: IMAX Enhanced brings the cinema experience home. It combines digitally remastered 4K HDR content and DTS audio technologies with the best consumer products and streaming platforms. Built for people who want a more premier, at-home experience.
Those features include support for both Dolby Vision and HDR10+ alongside other HDR options. The U6G also offers up to 600 nits of brightness, which is fine for most environments, and while panels on this TV may not be the most consistent, under normal viewing you’d be hard pressed to notice blooming or blotchy image quality.
The Hisense U6G comes with Google’s Android TV, which is only getting increasingly responsive as TVs get more powerful. It’s a decent option here, and while you may still have to wait a second or two every now and then for it to catch up, such instances are few and far between.
5.LG 27GL83A-B 27 Inch
Pros & Cons
- 27 inch QHD (2560 X 1440) IPS display.Aspect Ratio: 16:9. Viewing Angle is 178° (H) / 178° (V). Brightness(typ) is 350
- IPS 1ms response time & 144Hz refresh rate
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible. Surface Treatment-Haze 25%, 3H
- 3-Side virtually borderless design
- Tilt, Height, Pivot adjustable stand. Dimensions Without Stand (WxHxD)- 24.2 x 14.4 x 2.2 inches
The LG 27GL83A-B is a very good monitor with a 27 inch, 1440p IPS screen. It delivers a great gaming experience with extremely low input lag, an outstanding response time, and a few great gaming features. It supports AMD’s FreeSync variable refresh rate technology (VRR), but it’s also certified by NVIDIA to support VRR from recent NVIDIA graphics cards.
It has wide viewing angles, good reflection handling, and very good peak brightness, so glare shouldn’t be an issue. As a more budget-oriented model, it has a pretty basic stand, with limited ergonomics and no RGB lighting. Although it supports HDR, this doesn’t really add much, as it can’t get bright enough to deliver a true HDR experience and has a low contrast ratio.
Best 4k Tv to Use As a Monitors – Nowadays, television also can be used as a PC monitor for gaming purposes. Many individuals choose the best TVs to use as PC monitors because the size and the resolution of the 4K TV are high and people experience more thrilling in the 4K TVs than the best gaming monitors.
It is known that the best 4K TVs are available at an affordable price, features, and specifications also overcome the monitor. The PC monitor and the 4K TV are the same but they differ in size, design, and picture quality.