Best Affordable Gaming Monitors – Our recommendations are based on what we think are the best cheap Affordable gaming monitors currently available. They are adapted to be valid for most people, in each price range. Rating is based on our review, factoring in price and feedback from our visitors.
If you would prefer to make your own decision, here is the list of all of our budget monitor reviews. Be careful not to get too caught up in the details. Most monitors are good enough to please most people, and the things we fault monitors on are often not noticeable unless you really look for them.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- Blue Light Shift: Blue Light Shift reduces blue light, allowing you to comfortably work, watch, or play applications without straining your eyes.
- Up to 75Hz Refresh Rate: With 75Hz refresh rate, images change faster and smoother than the standard, reducing screen tearing
That’s not to say that there’s anything desperately wrong with the monitor, it just feels like it could be better. The on screen controls are as you would expect, and easy to navigate, however I would have liked to see better control over the color.
There are several pre-set color choices, labeled “Movie”, “Gaming”, and “Text”, but all they really do is change the color temperature. Of course, the majority of your color adjustment will take place in your operating system, so this isn’t a major issue. Be aware that if you want to use this monitor for anything that requires color accuracy (like working with digital photos) you will need to calibrate this monitor.back to menu ↑
2.GTEK F2740C 27-Inch
- ESPORT DISPLAY: 27 inch Full HD 1920 x 1080 @ 240Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time defeats ghosting and provides an immersive gaming experience at the highest tier in FPS and other real-time games
- ULTRA-FAST: Our ultra fast screens eliminate image tearing, smearing and motion blur to create advantages for all gamers and allows for perfectly smooth game or picture motion; creating advantages for split second decisions when gaming
GTEK F2740C has a response time of 1ms, eliminating distortion and motion blur. This allows clearer visuals, smoother gaming, and quick reactions. Our technology creates an environment that is tailored to meet your gaming and entertainment needs.
With Borderless Displays, your dream multi-screen setup is now possible and more elegant than ever. Our borderless design lets you seamlessly watch games and entertainment. If you’re looking for the perfect multi-screen setup, look no further!
With GSync and FreeSync, users can enjoy the fastest and smoothest gaming experience ever. This technology synchronizes the screen’s refresh rate with the GPU, preventing tearing. This process also reduces display freeze and input lag, giving users a stunning visual experience and a competitive advantage.back to menu ↑
3.Samsung CF390 Series
- 27-inch desktop business monitor with 1800R ultra-curved screen; provides an immersive, natural viewing experience for enhanced productivity and reduced eye fatigue
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution with a 16:9 aspect ratio. Samsung VA panel delivers deep blacks, vivid colors, and a wide viewing angle, while Eye Saver Mode and Flicker-Free technology help minimize eye strain during long working hours
The Samsung Curved Monitor comes in a rather large brown box that opens from the top. Inside, the monitor is protected in a polystyrene enclosure, bundled with a round base for the monitor to stand on, an external power brick, a HDMI cable, as well as an instruction manual and a warranty booklet.
Word of caution, since the monitor is curved, it’s not advisable for it to be put on it’s wide side, hence the polystyrene and the box is used for you to hold it in place when you want to push in or dissemble the base.back to menu ↑
4.ASUS VP249QGR 23.8”
- 23. 8 inch Full HD (1920x1080) LED backlit display with IPS 178° wide viewing angle panel
- Up to 144Hz refresh rate with Adaptive-Sync (FreeSync ) technology to eliminate tracing and ensure crisp and clear video playback
The Asus VP249QGR is a super affordable 144Hz gaming monitor that uses a vibrant IPS panel instead of the TNs found on its predecessors. This model is one of the cheapest 144Hz offered by the brand, enabling the masses to enjoy competitive-level gaming performance without spending a small fortune. We’re sure that the brand had to cut some corners on the Asus VP249QGR to help lower its price, so let’s check out if they are acceptable or deal-breakers.
5.ASUS 24″ 1080P
- 24 inch Full HD (1920x1080) display with an overclockable 165Hz (supports 144Hz) rapid refresh rate and 0.5ms (GTG) response time
- NVIDIA G-SYNC technology removes stutter and screen tearing for the smoothest gaming experience
The display size, also known as viewable image size (VIS) is the physical size of the area where videos are displayed – not the monitor case itself. The size of a screen is the length of its diagonal, which is the distance between opposite corners, usually in inches. Check our compare monitors page to see other monitors this size at a larger range of prices.
When it comes to the all important specs the max screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels, the refresh rate is 165 Hz, and the response time is 0.5 ms. This is a 1080p Asus monitor and can run at 165 Hz. This gaming monitor weighs 11.5 lbs – important to know if you’re taking it to live events or college. The color of this monitor is Blackback to menu ↑
Best Affordable Gaming Monitors – Depending on your needs, even budget monitors can deliver a great gaming experience. While they may lack some of the advanced features and fancy designs found on more expensive models, budget monitors can offer low input lag, excellent response times, and even variable refresh rate (VRR) technologies like FreeSync or G-SYNC. Budget gaming monitors are typically smaller with lower resolutions, but many of them are versatile monitors that are great for PC and console gaming alike.