Best Aoc Monitors – AOC make some of the best budget gaming monitors in the biz, with both their flat 24G2U and curved C24G1 sitting high on all of my various recommendation lists ever since they came out. Now, the C24G1 has been replaced by the even better C24G2U, which bumps this 24in, 1920×1080 monitor’s refresh rate up to an even more pleasing 165Hz, and adds a USB3 hub to its series of ports and inputs.
- 24" class (23.8" Viewable) AOC Gaming monitor with 1920x1080 Full HD Resolution VA Panel
- Rapid 1ms response time (MPRT) and 144Hz refresh rate with AMD FreeSync Premium for ultra-smooth competitive gameplay
- 3-sided frameless design with ultra-narrow borders for the ultimate seamless multi-monitor setup
- RE-SPAWNED: 3-year zero-bright-dot, 3-year advance replacement, 1-year (one-time) accidental damage
- 125.95% sRGB & 92.85% DCI-P3 color gamut coverage for accurate color reproduction and lifelike images
- 1x DisplayPort,1x HDMI 1.4, and Audio Line-Out for convenience
- VESA mounting capable for flexible mounting options
- AOC LowBlue Mode and FlickerFree for wellbeing during extended gaming sessions
Unlike most 24″ 1080p 144Hz VA panel gaming monitors with 23.6″ curved screens, the AOC G2490VX uses a different 23.8″ flat-screen VA panel.
This panel offers a superior static contrast ratio of 4,000:1 and a strong peak brightness of 350-nits. In comparison, the more common 23.6″ curved panels have a bit lower static contrast ratio of 3,000:1 and a peak brightness of 250-nits.
Now, the difference in contrast ratio and brightness is not particularly noticeable, especially since 250-nits is more than bright enough for most users under normal lighting conditions.
- AOC 27 Inch Full HD 1920x1080 LED-lit monitor
- Streamlined design: 3-sided frameless design with ultra-slim profile for a clean and streamlined look
- Vivid imagery: IPS panel for wide viewing angles and vivid colors with over 100% in sRGB color gamut coverage
- Compatible with most outputs: HDMI x1 (HDMI cable included) and VGA x1 inputs allow for easy connection to most computers. 3.5mm audio-out port built-in for easy connection to your speakers or headphones.
- For your wellbeing: AOC low Blue mode and flicker-free technology helps to reduce harmful Blue spectrum of light and remove Flicker for more comfortable computing sessions
- Flexible mounting options: VESA compatible mounting points (100x100mm)
The display size, also known as viewable image size (VIS) is the physical size of the area where videos are displayed – not the monitor case itself. The size of a screen is the length of its diagonal, which is the distance between opposite corners, usually in inches. The display size of this large monitor is 27 inches. Check our compare monitors page to see other monitors this size at a larger range of prices.
When it comes to the all important specs the max screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels. This is a 1080p AOC monitor. This gaming monitor weighs 11.2 lbs – important to know if you’re taking it to live events or college. The color of this monitor is Black.
- 32" (31.5" viewable) VA display, 300 cd/m2 Brightness, 16:9 Aspect Ratio, 4ms response time
- 3840x2160 (4K) resolution, 50M:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- Connectivity- VGA, DVI, HDMI-MHL, Display Port, (2) USB 3.0, (2) USB 2.0. Refresh rate: 60Hz
- Wall Mountable, Speakers, Line In/Earphone Out, Height and Pivot Adjustable
- NOTE: Check the User Manual for better use and Other Content for Pixel Policy
For professionals seeking a DCI-P3 mastering monitor, you won’t find better than the AOC U3277PWQU unless you spend a whole lot more money. For a surprisingly low price, you get factory-certified, 10-bit color in a 32-inch MVA screen with Ultra HD resolution and a beautiful, clear picture.
Despite a lack of flexibility in the sRGB mode, this display offers high performance and a lot of value. Whether you’re in the business or just want a great display to mate with that new Ultra HD Blu-ray player, this monitor is definitely worth checking out.
- AOC Gaming 24" Class, 23. 6" Viewable AOC Gaming monitor with 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
- 1500R curved monitor (VA panel) wrapping around your vision for an immersive gaming experience
- Rapid 1ms (MPRT) response and 144Hz refresh rate with AMD Free Sync for smoothest competitive game play
- 3-Sided frameless design with ultra-narrow borders for the ultimate multi-monitor setup
- Height adjustable stand for optimum ergonomics
- Re-spawned: 3-year zero-bright-dot, 3-year advance replacement, 1-year (one-time) accidental damage
- Displayport, 2x HDMI 1. 4, VGA inputs with audio Line-out for convenience. Viewing angle- 178º horizontal, 178º vertical
- AOC low Blue mode and flickers for wellbeing during extended gaming sessions
Moving on, the AOC C24G1 offers excellent colors out of the box; we recommend using the ‘sRGB’ color temperature mode for the most accurate color reproduction.
What’s more, its high static contrast ratio delivers deeper blacks than other panel technologies, including IPS and TN. The overall relation between the darkest and the brightest shades is also more vivid.
Finally, although the 250-nit peak brightness may seem low on paper, it’s more than enough under normal viewing conditions, and you will most likely want to lower the brightness setting from the maximum.
- **USB-C DP Alt Mode on host device is REQUIRED, there is NO HDMI input on this monitor** Please check with your device manufacturer if it supports DisplayPort Alternative Mode. Please install DisplayLink software to use.
- AOC 16-inch class (15.6” viewable) USB-C portable monitor with IPS screen and full HD 1080P (1920x1080) resolution
- Simplify your connectivity with one single USB-C cable that powers and delivers video signal to the monitor (Note: This product does not operate with USB 2. 0 and 3. 0 adapters. USB-C Alt Mode required on your device)
- Extremely slim (only 0.35 inches) and lightweight (under 1.8 pounds) making it easy to carry, incredibly portable. Power Consumption On - 8 watt. Power Consumption Standy - 0.5 watt
- Comes with smart cover that protects the display when not in use, and turns into a flexible screen holder in portrait or landscape orientation
- Auto-Pivot detects orientation of the monitor and pivots the display when orientation is changed (DisplayLink driver installation required)
- Low-blue light mode that protects your eyes from potentially harmful blue spectrum of lights from the display
You need not be limited by your laptop’s single small screen if you’re drafting a proposal in your hotel room or presenting to a small group anymore: The age of the truly mobile monitor is here. You can boost your screen area with a portable display such as the AOC I1601FWUX USB-C Portable Monitor , a 15.6-inch 1080p monitor that weighs less than two pounds and rests on a sturdy, foldable stand.
Note that I1601FWUX is best for business use rather than entertainment, because its colors are on the dull side. Also, it connects via USB-C only, and your laptop’s USB-C port needs to support the DisplayPort-over-USB protocol. But if your laptop fits the profile, it’s a sleek second-screen solution, requiring just that single cable connection for signal and power.
Best Aoc Monitors – That’s an incredible set of specs for a gaming monitor of this price, especially when it’s also got a height-adjustable stand and a sleek, slim design. There’s still a hint of this being a ‘gaming’ screen thanks to the subtle red, metallic highlights on its lower bezel and the base of the stand, but for the most part, this is a good-looking modern screen you wouldn’t be embarrassed to have in your home office or gaming desk – especially not when it’s beautiful curved VA panel can produce such rich, vibrant colours straight out of the box.