Best Asus Monitors – These are all the best ASUS monitors currently available. We hope our guide helped you decide which monitor you should get and which one you shouldn’t. We also encourage you to check out the monitors we’ve recommended for you in categories where ASUS is missing the specific type. Whenever new and better ASUS monitors are released, we’ll update the article and keep it fresh with the upcoming releases, so if you can’t find the right display for you right now – we invite you to come back in a little while!
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- Slim Design 23-inch display with 1920x1080 resolution and AH-IPS technology with wide 178° viewing angles
- Single Inputs of HDMI, D-sub and DVI with HDCP Supported and Quick 5ms Response Time
The ASUS VS239H-P has a slim design which is covered with a matte finish that eliminates reflection from the sunlight, giving you pleasant working and entertainment conditions. Its LED backlight is made mercury-free and its bezel is glossy which give the black frame a nice glow.
As per usual, IPS panel offers excellent viewing angles of 178° horizontal and vertical, meaning that you will able to enjoy watching movies and working at any distance and angle without the colors losing their tint. The expected backlight bleed of IPS panels is minimal and only visible in the entirely black background.back to menu ↑
2.Asus MZ27AQ Designo
- 27” WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS monitor with a wide 178° viewing angle
- Stereo 6W speakers with 5W subwoofer for 2. 1 Channel Audio co-developed by Harmon Kardon and ASUS Sonic Master for a fully immersive audio experience
There are lots of people that don’t use their computer for a specific role. We pigeon-hole them as ‘occasional gamers’ or by some other equally imprecise description that fails to identify what they’re exactly doing.
The ASUS Designo MZ27AQ Ultraslim Monitor speaks to them, the legions of undefined users that write code on Monday, pen letters on Tuesday, play games on Wednesday and watch Netflix all weekend.
But is being a Jack of all trades and a master of none, better than being a master of one? Check out our best monitors chart.back to menu ↑
3.ASUS Designo MX27UC
- 27” 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) AH-IPS monitor with a wide 178° viewing angle. Display viewing area(H x V) : 596. 7 x 335. 6 mm, pixel pitch : 0. 155mm and contrast ratio (maximum): 1300: 1
- ASUS Eye Care technology with TUV Rhineland-certified flicker-free backlighting and blue light filter minimizes eye fatigue
We purchased the ASUS Designo MX27UC so our expert reviewer could thoroughly test and assess it. Keep reading for our full product review.
The ASUS Designo MX27UC is a powerful 4K monitor aimed squarely at photo editors, video creators, and graphic designers who demand high resolution and excellent color accuracy. It may also appeal to gamers looking to unleash the power of their high-end PCs.
High-end monitors have big expectations to fulfill, and resolution alone is not enough. We tested the MX27UC to see if it meets the needs of the most demanding customers.back to menu ↑
- 31.5” 4K UHD (3840x2160) monitor 4ms (GTG) response time with a wide 178° viewing angle complemented by a super narrow bezel design
- Adaptive-sync/free Sync technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates. Compliance and Standards-Energy Star, CB, J-MOSS, PSE, RoHS, VCCI, WHQL (Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7), MEPS, RCM, TUV Flicker-free , TUV Low Blue Light, PC recycle
The Asus ROG Swift PG32UQX is one of those rare displays. With bleeding edge panel tech in the form of a full-array local dimming (FALD) Mini LED quantum dot backlight sporting 1,152 dimming zones, 4K resolution, 144 Hz, G-Sync Ultimate, a huge color gamut, factory-certified accuracy and 1,400 nits of max brightness, it’s one of the best 4K gaming monitors and gaming monitors in general.
Yet, it also provides everything needed for great productivity and professional-grade image editing. It might be the ultimate monitor — unless you factor in price.
Professional screens must be accurate, capable of showing the latest video formats and built for long-term use. Rarely are all these things included in one display.back to menu ↑
- See every detail in 28-inch true 4K display with 3840 x 2160 UHD resolution, 157 pixels per inch, and real 10-bit color. Compliance and Standards- Energy Star, BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, CEL level 1, C-Tick, CU, ErP, FCC, ISO-9241-307, RoHS, TCO6.0, UL/cUL, VCCI, WEEE, WHQL (Windows 8, Windows 7)
- ASUS Eye care technology with Flicker free for less Eye fatigue; Ergonomically-designed stand with Tilt,Swivel,Pivot,Height adjustment plus wall-mount capability for comfortable viewing position. ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR) : 100000000:1. Viewing Angle (CR≧10) : 170°(H)/160°(V)
The Asus PB287Q is the first in what we expect to be a minor glut of ‘cheap’ 4K monitors from known brands, including Dell, AOC and Samsung. They’re all based on cheaper TN panel technology and claim low 1ms response times, which ought to make them perfect for those looking to play the latest games at 4K. What, after all, is the point of a graphics card that can do 4K if you don’t have a 4K monitor?
The Asus PB287Q is arguably one of the better featured of these monitors at present as it has a flicker-free backlight and includes height, pivot and swivel adjustment. But this comes at the cost of a price tag that’s more than rivals. Does it justify the extra outlay?back to menu ↑
Best Asus Monitors – As you can see, there are quite many ASUS monitors out there. Continue reading to find out what each specification means so that you don’t end up with a monitor with features that you won’t need but rather with a perfect one for you. After that, we’ll go into the most important details about each one; additionally, you can search for more thorough reviews of these monitors on our website.