Best Baby Audio Monitors – Doing a review of the Philips Avent Baby Phone that I have been using, ever since my twins were born. So I’ve been using it for about a year, four months now, and I absolutely love this baby phone.
It’s a simple baby phone, it’s also not so expensive. It just gives sound, no video. So it comes with two pieces, both have cables to connect to electricity. Let me start with this piece. So this is what you put in the baby’s room. It’s really simple, it just has one button. So you turn it on over here, right? And it has a green light to signal that it’s on and it’s working, and there’s a soft light that glows over here. So it comes with a lamp, a small lamp if I can call it that.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- REMOTE PAN-TILT-ZOOM CAMERA - This baby monitor camera comes with a 3.5" LCD monitor ensuring you always have a clear view of your baby from any angle. With the controls, you can switch your baby monitor with camera and audio view or zoom for clarity or a close look.
- EXCELLENT NIGHT VISION - The video baby monitor with night vision provides crisp, clear footage and automatically switches to the Infrared Night Vision. Our video baby monitor uses infrared night vision tech to capture vivid footage even in dim conditions.
- BABY ROOM TEMPERATURE MONITOR - Baby monitor with temperature sensor helps keep your little one cozy and let them enjoy the right temperatures in their room. The built-in temperature sensor on the baby camera will send alert to the parent unit. Lets you know when it’s time to adjust the thermostat.
- SOOTHING LULLABIES AND TALKBACK - Let your little princess/prince enjoy calming melodies and soft ambient sounds by our baby monitor and camera baby that help the baby slip into a sweet slumber. Parents can talk or sing back to the baby camera as it has a built-in speaker and mic. Gently lull your baby to sleep.
- 960FT RANGE CONNECTIVITY - Stay in touch with your temperature baby monitor from another room or even from the yard. Go about your day with up to 960 feet of range. Expand up to 4 camera units per monitor unit. Taking babysitting experience to the next level with modern technology making you a super multi-tasker while keeping eye on your baby.
back to menu ↑
2.VTech Baby Monitor
- Upgraded 720p Display. True Color Day Vision. HD Night Vision ** The monitor's parent unit features an upgraded 720p display, provides a crystal clear wide-angle window into your baby's world. The COMS image sensor with professional IR-Cut auto filter provides True-Color, sharp images in day light, and HD footage, 7x more pixels in night vision.
- Plug&Play. Direct Mode / Router Mode Auto Switching ** This advanced monitor system is configured for local monitoring right out of the box in Direct WiFi Mode. Comes with the MyVTech 1080p app, the system can be easily set up to operate in Router Mode, provides live remote access from your iOS or Andriod smartphone or tablet at no fees or monthly subscriptions.
- Fully Remote Pan Tilt Zoom ** Enjoy watching your adorable baby in full HD and with up to 4x local and 10x digital zoom. The camera's pan, tilt and zoom functions are fully motorized, lets you to check in on your little one from the parent unit or remotely on your smart device.
- Built-in Wide-angle Lens ** This model has implemented a state of the art FHD 1080p CMOS visual sensor in order to provide the best possible video feed, as well as making features like our 120-degree wide-angle lens and ultra-crisp night vision possible. And the best of all - there is no need for multiple lenses.
- 2-Way Talk ** Support local or remote two way talk. Sometimes all your baby needs is to hear the sound of your voice. No matter where you are.
- Motion and Temperature Alerts ** This wifi smart baby monitor allows you to be aware of motion or temperature changes instantly with notifications to both the parent unit and your mobile device.
- Soothing Sounds and Lullabies ** Gently lull your baby to sleep with 5 calming melodies and 4 sets of ambient sound, including white noise and a trickling stream.
back to menu ↑
3.Motorola Video Baby Monitor
- ✅ FULL ROOM COVERAGE - Our baby camera monitor comes with 2 portable cameras, which will give you a bird's eye view of the whole room. View both feeds at once with the split-screen viewing feature.
- ✅ REMOTE CAMERA CONTROL - Want to check on other areas of the baby's room? Easily adjust the viewing angle (pan, tilt, or zoom) of both cameras remotely via the handy parent unit.
- ✅ IMPRESSIVE DISPLAY - View a real-time video feed of your little one's room on the parent unit's 5" LCD color screen. Its infrared night vision feature gives you a clear video feed at night time.
- ✅ COMFORT THROUGH COMMUNICATION - Our infant monitor acts as a 2-way intercom system, allowing you to speak to and reassure your precious angel with your soothing words through the camera's built-in speakers.
- ✅ CAPTURE THE SLIGHTEST SOUNDS - The cameras of our infant video monitor are fitted with high-sensitivity microphones that can catch the slightest sounds, alerting you once your baby starts crying.
- Pairing can be affected by other devices in range, the device being used as well as any obstructions in the range of communication
- wireless technology: 2.4 GHz FHSS
back to menu ↑
- Sweet Dreams on the Big Screen: The large 5" 720p video baby monitor display shows a sharp picture with 10 times more detail than ordinary 240p-display baby monitors.
- Ready for Their First Steps: When your baby starts to walk and run around, just attach the included lens to expand the view to 110 Degrees. No need to purchase another lens.
- Pan from Pillow to Pinky Toes: Pan the lens 330° to see corner-to-corner and tilt 110° to see floor to ceiling.
- Instant Alerts: Get alerted immediately from the video baby monitor when your baby is crying, even when you're sleeping.
- Be Mobile: The 460ft - 1000ft range-coverage area allows you to watch your little one rest peacefully in real-time wherever you are in your home. Note: Supports 1000ft max. in an open area. Notice：Micro SD Card is not supported.
back to menu ↑
- DECT technology provides zero interference & a private connection
- Night light and lullabies to calm your little one
- Talk-back feature, talk remotely to your baby
- Monitor the temperature in the room. Range up to 1000 feet, LED light to show connection with alerts and night time friendly mode to dim display and sound
- Smart ECO mode automatically minimizes the audio transmission and increases your battery time.
back to menu ↑
Best Baby Audio Monitors – So today I want to do a review of the Philips Avent Baby Phone that I have been using ever since my twins were born. So I’ve been using it for about a year, four months now, and I absolutely love this baby phone. It’s a simple baby phone, it’s also not so expensive. It just gives sound, no video.