Best Baby Monitors for Large House – When you are shopping for a baby monitor for Large House, always keep in mind that the standard baby monitor will not get you very far. Even if you live in a small apartment, you never know when you will be using your monitor on vacation, at the grandparents’ house or even in camping.
My suggestion is always to consider the range factor. Even if your budget can get you only the standard version, maybe you should consider buying a second-hand baby monitor with the longest range. This will save you money in the long term, by avoiding to buy a second baby monitor.
P.S. If you’re seeking for the best long range monitor and hoping to find real reviews from real parents. You should check out this list I created of the top baby monitors of 2020.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- ✅ POWERED BY HUBBLE CONNECTED APP – Hubble provides helpful sleep and parenting tips as well as a growth and development tracker plus many more features and benefits (subscription may be required to access some features).
- ✅ FULL VIEW OF THE ROOM - Check all parts of the room whenever you want. This home security camera may be controlled remotely, allowing you to digitally pan, tilt and zoom the camera via the parent unit.
- ✅ SOOTH YOUR LITTLE ONES – Keep your loved ones reassured and secure with the camera’s integrated two-way intercom or choose from 10 preloaded nature sounds, lullabies and audiobooks to calm your fussy bundle of joy
- ✅ AROUND THE CLOCK MONITORING - The camera's infrared technology allows you to capture bright videos at night
- ✅ MULTIPLE VIEWING OPTIONS - While at home use the large 5-inch display to get a clear view of your loved ones. As well, download the Hubble app to your smartphone or tablet to stream video in Full HD (1080p) when you’re on-the-go.
back to menu ↑
2.Babysense Video Baby Monitor
- HAVE A PEACE OF MIND – Our Baby Monitor with Camera allows monitoring your baby’s sleep with 2.4 Inch High Quality Color LCD Display, providing high quality and stable streaming, secure hacking-free connection and crystal clear digital vision & sound. Your baby deserves the best care.
- SOOTHE & COMFORT YOUR BABY: Use the two-way audio or the programmed lullaby sounds to calm your baby remotely. So you can comfort your baby with the sound of your own voice, sometimes our little angels just need to hear our voice!
- STAY CONNECTED TO YOUR BABY – There's nothing more stressful than not knowing what your little one is doing. That is why our Babysense portable baby monitor features long range of up to 900 feet (OPEN SPACE), which does not require wifi (no hacking risks) and allows you to move freely in your house or yard and sleep better at night.
- SEE YOUR BABY DAY AND NIGHT – We use the latest infrared night vision technologies so you can rest assured knowing you’ll see your baby day and night with this video monitor. And with the 2x digital zoom you will never have any doubts about your baby’s activities. Besides the auto night vision, you can also check the room temperature and make use of high/low temperature alerts.
- WIDE VARIETY OF EXTRA HANDY FEATURES – Our audio video baby monitor is a perfect idea for baby gifts and baby showers - It comes with: Eco Mode Voice Activation, Sound Activated LEDs, Alarm/Timer Setting, Multi-Camera Expandability (up to four cameras), Manual Pan (360 degrees) & Tilt (60 degrees), Auto Camera Scan View, Tabletop or Wall Mounting Options. Our original Babysense video baby monitor comes with a 1-YEAR Manufacturer's Warranty and hassle-free 90-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
back to menu ↑
- This configuration includes one parent unit (monitor) and one baby unit (camera)
- High resolution 2.8" color LCD screen - never miss your baby's smile
- Automatic IR night vision - view your baby at night without disturbing them.
- Comfort your infant with the 2-way talk-back intercom or choose to play one of five preset lullabies
- Adjustable camera lens - the baby unit camera angle can be easily adjusted, ensuring the best view of your baby
- Wall-mountable - the camera includes a wall-mount bracket to easily attach to a wall
- This 2.4GHz system digitally transmits audio and video signals up to 1,000 feet
- Parent unit can be set to beep if: (1) temperature drops below or rises above your customized zone, (2) link between the parent unit and the baby unit is lost, and/or (3) rechargeable battery is low
- 6-level sound indicator on the parent unit allows you to visually monitor noise levels even when the unit is muted
- Language is preset to English, but can be switched to French or Spanish for all screen displays
- Expandable system - up four total cameras (additional cameras sold separately)
- The baby unit also includes a cord management system for storing any excess power cord
back to menu ↑
4.Infant Optics DXR-8 PRO
- Patent-Pending Active Noise Reduction Feature -filters out background noises so you can hear your baby more clearly. Removes unwanted sound from fans, air purifiers, humidifiers, air conditioners, static and more.
- Ultra Clear Video Quality: High definition 720P video resolution playback
- Large 5" Screen: see more in better detail up close. Improved LCD screen offers more brightness, better viewing angles, and sharper colors
- Full Viewing Control: pan/tilt/zoom, interchangeable lenses. Zoom lens included, wide angle lens sold separately. Zoom up to 6x with optical and digital zoom used together
- Double the Audio Power: 1000mW speaker for louder volume and crisper sound playback
back to menu ↑
5.Philips AVENT Dect
- DECT technology provides zero interference & a private connection
- Night light and lullabies to calm your little one
- Talk-back feature, talk remotely to your baby
- Monitor the temperature in the room. Range up to 1000 feet, LED light to show connection with alerts and night time friendly mode to dim display and sound
- Smart ECO mode automatically minimizes the audio transmission and increases your battery time.
back to menu ↑
Best Baby Monitors for Large House – A long-range baby monitor can help you feel close to your baby, no matter where you are in your home. Some may even let you dash to the garage or the backyard for a minute.
My monitor was my best friend when my babies were small. I could still carry on with daily life — when I had the energy — and know I could keep an eye on my little treasures. Being able to hear every sound, and see them on the monitor, gave me the freedom to move around while they slept.