Best Baby Monitors for Twins – Of all the monitors we have looked at for twins, our top pick as the best baby monitor for twins is the Infant Optics DXR8. While it is only supplied with one camera, three more cameras can be purchased and added. This makes it perfect for either scenario, one room or two for the little treasures.
It has a clear screen, good range and battery life, talkback function, and temperature gauge. One of the outstanding features is the control you have over the camera from the monitor, and the option of different lenses.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Infant Optics DXR-8
- 2020 Award Winner: Babylist Best Baby Monitors Of 2020 *(Awarded On January 8, 2020)
- Perfect Size & Weight Ratio - No Large Batteries To Power Energy-Hungry Large Screens. The Dxr-8 Is Light-Weight And Portable, Designed For True Mobility Around The House. 10-Hr Battery Life On Power-Saving Mode, 6-Hr With Screen On.Care & Cleaning: Spot or Wipe Clean
The Infant Optics DXR-8 video monitor didn’t perform well in comparison to the competition. This monitor has an easy to use parent unit, automatic pairing for devices, the best images for a dedicated monitor, and it has a long battery life. It also comes with an additional zoom lens for an increase in camera placement options, which is something unique to the Infant Optics monitors.
Unfortunately, the camera is relatively average in most ways with disappointing clarity on daytime visuals and night images where the baby has no face. The indoor range is functional up to 4 walls, one of the fewest in the group, and we think the Infant Optics might struggle in larger homes with more space and rooms between baby and parents.back to menu ↑
2.AXVUE 720P 5″
- [CRYSTAL & SHARP REAL TIME IMAGES] Equipped with 5 inch High Definition (HD) Screen and 2 HD Cameras.
- [SPLIT SCREEN] This feature allows user to view two different place with switching to disignated camera.
Equipped with 5 inch High Definition (HD) Screen and 2 HD Cameras. This features allows user to view two different place with switching to disignated camera.
Up to 1000ft Working Range, see everywhere within your house. Ehanced battery which could provide 15 hours standby engergy. Built-in sensor could adapt to complex dimmed circumstance, by switching to night mode automatically. Anti-hack wireless tranmission, 2-way communication, temperature detection,back to menu ↑
3.GOODBABY Real 720P 5″
- Crisp & Clear Real-Time Images: This unique baby monitor features a High Resolution Display with 2x zoom magnification for comprehensive coverage. Large 5” REAL 720P hand held display is 10 times more detailed than previous baby monitors; it boasts full color by day and greyscale infrared images at night to see all the delicate movements of your little one clearly.
- Whole-Room Coverage &Privacy Guaranteed: The DY720 is a baby monitor with camera features such as remote pan/tilt. Pan the camera 355 Degree to see corner-to corner and tilt 115 Degree to see floor to ceiling. Video and audio is transmitted via a secure 2.4GHz channel with FHSS technology. This ensures no data is shared through the internet, and no other devices can access your camera unit.
If you’re searching for a baby monitor with a ton of extras, this model is your best bet. Not only does it come with clear images and 2x zoom magnification, but it also has a remote that allows you to tilt the monitor for a better view. The unit is also capable of monitoring the temperature and playing lullabies.
In our analysis of 38 expert reviews, the GOODBABY Video Baby Monitor & Camera placed 4th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category.
This unique baby monitor features a High Resolution Display with 2x zoom magnification for comprehensive coverage. Large 5” REAL 720P hand held display is 10 times more detailed than previous baby monitors; it boasts full color by day and greyscale infrared images at night to see all the delicate movements of your little one clearlyback to menu ↑
- Sweet Dreams on the Big Screen: The large 5" 720p video baby monitor display shows a sharp picture with 10 times more detail than ordinary 240p-display baby monitors.
- Ready for Their First Steps: When your baby starts to walk and run around, just attach the included lens to expand the view to 110 Degrees. No need to purchase another lens.
What was that a bump or a thump? Is that a ghost, or is the toddler throwing every single book on the floor? Did they stay under the covers, or are they dangling off the bed? Monitors that mount directly over the crib don’t work as well once your kid gets older. You need a monitor that can help you play Where’s Waldo for hidden pairs of tiny feet. That’s where the Eufy SpaceView comes in.
While the Eufy SpaceView works well for small babies, it’s perfect for the years when your kids are big enough to get out of bed but not yet big enough to know how doorknobs work. The shiny, billiard-ball-sized monitor has a 330-degree horizontal rotation and 110-degree vertical rotation to peep in every hidden corner of your kids’ room. There’s also an optional wide-angle lens that increases the viewing angle to 110 degrees.back to menu ↑
5.Owlet Cam Baby Monitor
- A Total View of Baby, From Anywhere — The Owlet Cam is the smart Wi-Fi baby monitor that streams secure, HD video of your favorite view of Baby in reliable clarity from anywhere. Free yourself from the restrictions of a hand-held monitor and check on your baby anytime. App features compatible with iOS 13 or newer.
- Everything You Need to See — Transform your phone into a smart baby monitor and stream HD night vision with a wide-angle view, 4X pinch-to-zoom and room temperature sensor for complete visibility into your baby’s crib and room.
The Owlet Cam is a WiFi video monitor designed to work with the Owlet Sock movement monitor. While it offers WiFi range and connectivity, we had significant difficulties in the first few weeks maintain a WiFi connection, something the competition did not struggle with.
In addition, the monitor produces subpar sound and disappointing images that cannot compete with the real-life quality images of the other WiFi competitors. We think that no matter what your goals are for choosing to video monitor your little one that the Owlet is general disappointing and doesn’t hit the mark as much as it strikes a nerve.back to menu ↑
Best Baby Monitors for Twins – Twin cans be a handful (understatement), especially when they decide to be a tag team, feeding, diaper changes, and crying.
Having a solid baby monitor can be your second pair of eyes and ears and give you that extra edge.
We’ve rounded up the best baby monitors for twins, whether your twins share a room, sleep separately, or you want to track their sleep and breathing.