Best Baby Monitors for Two Rooms – While the nursery is often considered a safe haven for your baby, this is not the only room they will be in during the day and night. You may often find yourself moving the baby between rooms.
This is why considering a baby monitor for two rooms is a good idea. A baby monitor with two monitors allows you to move your baby between rooms, while still being able to keep an eye on them.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Infant Optics DXR-8
- 2020 Award Winner: Babylist Best Baby Monitors Of 2020 *(Awarded On January 8, 2020)
- Perfect Size & Weight Ratio - No Large Batteries To Power Energy-Hungry Large Screens. The Dxr-8 Is Light-Weight And Portable, Designed For True Mobility Around The House. 10-Hr Battery Life On Power-Saving Mode, 6-Hr With Screen On.Care & Cleaning: Spot or Wipe Clean
- Full Viewing Control - The Dxr-8 Is A Baby Monitor With Camera Features Such As Pan/Tilt/Digital Zoom And Interchangeable Lens. Fit The Zoom Lens To See Even Closer, Or Zoom Out With The Wide Angle Lens. Expandable Up To 4 Cameras
- Robust And Mature Hardware - The Dxr-8 Is Fine Tuned And Refined Over Years Of Iteration From Feedback Of Real Users. Trusted By Over A Million Parents, Our Award Winning Monitor Is Backed By Vigorous Testing And Quality Control
- Privacy Guaranteed - Video And Audio Is Transmitted Via A Secure 2.4Ghz Channel With Fhss Technology. This Ensures No Data Is Shared Through The Internet, And No Other Devices Can Access Your Camera Unit
- Range Up to 700 feet (line of sight, no obstruction)
back to menu ↑
2.Nanit Plus – Smart Baby Monitor
- ALWAYS BE CONNECTED: Get a crystal clear HD bird's eye view of your baby, day or night from anywhere on your iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, or Echo Show device. Hear or speak to your baby with two-way audio. Listen while using other apps or even when your screen is turned off with background audio. Receive real-time sound and motion notifications with adjustable sensitivity. Plus, monitor the temperature and humidity of the nursery to ensure they're comfortable.
- SLEEP TRACKING & GUIDANCE: Nanit gives you your baby's sleep stats each morning, plus a timelapse highlight reel of their sleep, so you can rewatch their entire night in seconds. Get personalized, science-backed sleep guidance and tips from the world’s leading pediatric sleep experts, right in your Nanit app.
- MAKING MEMORIES, MADE EASY: With Nanit Memories, your Nanit camera captures your baby’s finest moments automatically right in your app. Celebrate fun moments and growth milestones every step of the way, wherever you are. Share with friends and family, and hold onto their Memories forever.
- SAFE, SECURE, AND HSA/FSA APPROVED: 256-bit encryption keeps your data safe, and two-factor authentication keeps your account secure. Invite the whole parenting team to access your camera, and with user permissions, you can control exactly what each user can see and do. Use your Health Savings Account or Flex Spending Account to purchase Nanit. Nanit includes one year of Nanit Insights sleep tracking and video history. Nanit comes with a 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- AWARD-WINNING: CES 2020 Innovation Award, 2020 Business Insider's Best Video Baby Monitor, 2019 Forbes' Best Baby Monitor, 2018 TIME's Best Invention.
back to menu ↑
- 5" High-resolution Display - Clearly see your baby's every little move while doing dishes or from your bed. The high resolution LCD screen shows images in full color by day, and greyscale infrared images at night, bright and clear without glare. And if you needs to see close up - the camera zooms 2x.
- Best-in-class Battery Life and Range - With up to 12 hours of video streaming, up to 21 hours of audio-only monitoring, on a single charge, this system lets you monitor your baby throughout the night easily. The system's dependable long operation range up to 1,000 feet, lets you go about your day and stays connected with your baby from another room or even from the yard.
- Privacy Guarranteed. No Wi-Fi or App Pairing - Trusted by US families for more than 3 decades, each VTech monitor is transmitted via secured internal 2.4GHz channel with FHSS technology, so you can rest assured that you're the only one who can hear and see your baby.
- Soothing Lullabies and 2-Way Talk - Gently lull your baby to sleep with 5 calming melodies and 4 sets of ambient sound, including white noise and a trickling stream. Besides, this system supports 2-way talk back, lets your baby to hear the sound of your voice no matter where you are.
- Auto-on Screen and Sound Indications - Understand that your rest is as important as your baby's, the monitor's screen can be turn off and the sound be muted to let you the slience needed and to save power. Be rest assured that while it is off, it is still monitoring the baby in the background. When it picks up any sound over your VOX settings, the screen will automatically turn back on. The 9-level sound indicator on the parent unit can let you visually alerted when baby is crying.
- Easy Set-up Plug & Play - The parent unit and the camera are configured for monitoring right out of the box - no pairing or connections required. The camera can be set on desk top or wall mounted.
- Temperature Sensor - The built-in temperature sensor on the baby camera will send alert to the parent unit. Lets you know when it’s time to adjust the thermostat.
back to menu ↑
- 【High-Quality Image Experience】Our HM136 video monitoring system is equipped 5″ LCD screen with a 720P resolution camera, which ensures the high quality of the image with 10 times more detail than ordinary 240P-display baby monitors. Pan the lens 355° to see corner-to-corner and tilt 110° to see floor to ceiling.
- 【Safe Wireless Connection】The monitor and camera are connected directly to each other, no data is uploaded to the Internet. Never worry about any risk of being hacked. The Real-Time Transmission monitoring with range up to 1000ft will provide you a latency-free experience.
- 【Enhanced Night Vision】A specially equipped Night Vision Sensor makes the dark night still clear.Night vision is vital for watching your baby sleep from another room and the invisible 940nm IR LED creates an ideal sleeping environment without disturbing your baby, you will feel relieved to use our HM136 device.Power Input: DC 5V 1.5A
- 【Multi-Functional System & Convenient Design】Up to 4 cameras can be supported with HM136 video surveillance System, which is great for watching multiple babies or kids in multiple rooms. Sound/ Temperature Detection, Two-Way Audio, Lullabies, Feeding Reminder, Camera Switch and Camera PTZ, etc. These features can be extremely useful for many parents.
- 【Long-Lasting Battery】The rechargeable battery with large capacity of up to 2100mAh is what we provide in our HM136 device. The screen can last for 5 hours after fully charged, saving you from frequent charging.
back to menu ↑
- ✅ MONITOR FROM ANYWHERE - Our video infant monitor allows you to check on your little one, whether you're at work or just in the kitchen. Simply connect to the Hubble app on your smartphone.
- ✅ CRISP & CLEAR DISPLAY - View a real-time video feed of your little one's room on the parent unit's 4.3" color screen. Its infrared night vision feature gives you a clear video feed at night time.A camera can only be registered to one Parent Unit at any one time
- ✅ STAY ON TOP OF BABY'S HEALTH - The Hubble Baby Smart Sleep Assistant keeps track of your baby's hours of sleep, as well as the number of feeding times, diaper changes, and pumping sessions.
- ✅ MAKE BABY FEEL SECURE - Did your baby wake up on the wrong side of the crib? This monitor can function as an intercom, thanks to 2-way speakers. Calm your baby with your voice wherever you may be.
- ✅ SOOTHE BABY TO SLEEP - Our Wi-Fi baby monitor is fitted with a night light (7 different colors) and lightshow projector, which casts images onto the ceiling above the crib, helping your little one fall asleep.
- Pairing can be affected by other devices in range, the device being used as well as any obstructions in the range of communication
back to menu ↑
Best Baby Monitors for Two Rooms – If you have a growing family, a baby monitor for two rooms is a great idea. However, most baby monitors on the market are targeted at just one room.
There’s also various functions and configurations so it can all get a bit confusing. Added to the fact that certain models will work great for some parents and others hate them!
We hope our reviews of the best multi-room cameras can help. Whether you need a baby monitor for twins, or for your toddler and infant you’ll find it on the list below!