Best Baby Monitors With Multiple Cameras – Of all the baby monitors mentioned in this article, the best one with 2 cameras or more is the Infant Optics DXR-8, as it is one of the most popular baby monitors on the market with very desirable features and a mid-range price that will suit most parents.
Pros & Cons
- HACK FREE & HIGH DEFINITION VIEW: The 720 HD image on the large 5" LCD display provides crystal clear secure viewing. Enjoy exquisite remote control convenience with pan (350°), tilt (70°) and double-zoom, at a 960ft range.
- MONITOR YOUR BABY IN TWO ROOMS: Unlike most standard baby monitors, this HD video baby monitor is equipped with 2 surveillance cameras. Connect up to 4 cameras in different rooms, to make sure your kid is safe at all times.
- SOOTHE & COMFORT YOUR BABY: Use the two-way audio or the programmed lullaby sounds to calm your baby remotely. Watch your kid in the nursery 24/7, thanks to the IR night vision of this high-end portable baby cam monitor.
- NEVER MISS A SINGLE MOMENT: We use a novelty battery and power-saving mode for auto-activation of the monitor based on the sound of your baby. Enjoy the interference-free connection from your large screen and wide-angle panning baby monitor with camera and audio.
- INVEST IN YOUR PEACE OF MIND: There's nothing more stressful than not knowing what your little one is doing. That is why our baby monitor is supplied with 2 cameras, which do not require wifi (no hacking risks) and allow you to sleep better at night.
To keep a watchful eye on their sleeping babies, many parents turn to video baby monitors. Today’s models offer plenty of other features besides a video feed—including two-way audio, temperature readings, and zoom. The Babysense Video Monitor (model V24) offers all of these features at a budget price tag.
To see how this affordable baby monitor performs in real life, my husband and I gave it a go during our 1-year-old son’s snooze sessions. We were interested in how easy it is to set up, how the monitor performed, and if it could stand up to the competition. Read on to see what we thought.
2.Infant Optics DXR-8
Pros & Cons
- 2020 Award Winner: Babylist Best Baby Monitors Of 2020 *(Awarded On January 8, 2020)
- Perfect Size & Weight Ratio - No Large Batteries To Power Energy-Hungry Large Screens. The Dxr-8 Is Light-Weight And Portable, Designed For True Mobility Around The House. 10-Hr Battery Life On Power-Saving Mode, 6-Hr With Screen On.Care & Cleaning: Spot or Wipe Clean
- Full Viewing Control - The Dxr-8 Is A Baby Monitor With Camera Features Such As Pan/Tilt/Digital Zoom And Interchangeable Lens. Fit The Zoom Lens To See Even Closer, Or Zoom Out With The Wide Angle Lens. Expandable Up To 4 Cameras
- Robust And Mature Hardware - The Dxr-8 Is Fine Tuned And Refined Over Years Of Iteration From Feedback Of Real Users. Trusted By Over A Million Parents, Our Award Winning Monitor Is Backed By Vigorous Testing And Quality Control
- Range Up to 700 feet (line of sight, no obstruction)
The leap from the old DXR-8 to the DXR-8 Pro is nothing revolutionary, but it’s a decent upgrade across the board. The system consists of two main items, including the pan/tilt/zoom camera that stays in the nursery, and the portable, battery-powered video monitor upon which you watch, listen, and control the camera.
The camera looks almost identical to the original DXR-8 at 4 inches tall and 2.5 inches in diameter. It can tilt up 95 degrees or down 25 degrees, and pan left or right 135 degrees. It supports 720p video, up from the original’s basic VGA. There’s a small dongle hanging off of it that acts as a temperature sensor. The camera needs to be plugged in, as it doesn’t have a battery.
Pros & Cons
- Don’t Miss a Thing: See every detail when you are needed and capture those magic moments all in sharp 720p clarity.
- Big-screen Viewing: The large 5” monitor display allows you to see your baby’s environment clearly, giving you peace of mind while you are at home.
- Be There Throughout the Day: The battery allows for 30 hours of monitoring in regular usage scenarios (default mode). For more frequent check-ups and continuous monitoring the battery will last for 12 hours.
- Nighttime Check Ups Made Easy: Crisp night vision gives you a clear view of your little one as they snooze.
- Whole-room Coverage: See every inch of your baby’s room as the camera pans 330° to see corner-to-corner and tilts 110° to see floor to ceiling.
While the Eufy SpaceView works well for small babies, it’s perfect for the years when your kids are big enough to get out of bed but not yet big enough to know how doorknobs work. The shiny, billiard-ball-sized monitor has a 330-degree horizontal rotation and 110-degree vertical rotation to peep in every hidden corner of your kids’ room. There’s also an optional wide-angle lens that increases the viewing angle to 110 degrees.
What was that a bump or a thump? Is that a ghost, or is the toddler throwing every single book on the floor? Did they stay under the covers, or are they dangling off the bed? Monitors that mount directly over the crib don’t work as well once your kid gets older. You need a monitor that can help you play Where’s Waldo for hidden pairs of tiny feet. That’s where the Eufy SpaceView comes in.
4.Nooie Baby Monitor
Pros & Cons
- ✪ 360 ° MOTION TRACKING: Automatically senses and tracks the action in your home in full 360°. Nooie Cam 360 has 101° field of view -- rotates 355° horizontally and 94° vertically. Pan and tilt easily with the Nooie App.
- ✪ 1080P HD + SUPERIOR NIGHT VISION: 1080P HD camera lens and two 940nm infrared LEDs. Night vision up to 32ft (10m) in pitch-black. Optional status light.
- ✪ STYLISH, INTUITIVE, EASY SET UP: Camera and App are easy to install, simple to control, and a breeze to maintain. Compatible with 2.4GHz WiFI network. Download app from App Store or Google Play. Works with Alexa.
- ✪ MOTION + SOUND DETECTION, TWO-WAY AUDIO: Live streaming 24/7 with real-time motion and sound alerts. Listen and talk to family or pets with built-in anti-noise mic and speaker.
- ✪ SECURE DATA & DATA STORAGE: Continuous or motion-detected recording options. Multiple security protocols to keep your data and privacy secure. Continuous or motion-detected recording options. Micro SD card (buy separately) or cloud subscription service (sign up via Nooie App).
Nooie cam 360 only supports 2.4G Wi-Fi. Please do not use 5G wi-fi during pairing. Motion Tracking Use this feature to track horizontal movements automatically. Or use the app to pan and tilt manually. Night Vision Two powerful 940nm infrared lights provide crisp night vision with a range up to 32 feet. Check on your loved ones without waking them up.
Indicator light can also be turned off in the App. Nooie cam 360 can rotate 355 horizontally and 94 vertically. Turn on the Motion Tracking feature to track horizontal movements automatically. There is also a status light available. This baby monitor is easy to install and can be connected with the Nooie mobile app and Alexa without a hassle.
5.LBtech Video Baby Monito
Pros & Cons
- ★【Color LCD Screen& Plug and Play】4.3” Large LCD display with100% digital technology for privacy and security,and can allow you to monitor the baby’s activities in real time without any delay.It is very easy to operate,just plug and play,No WIFI/Internet/APP setup required.
- ★【Expandable to 4 Cameras】Baby camera is plug and play, no set up required. One parent unit monitor can be paired with 4 child unit cameras,You could take care all of your kids with one monitor(Additional camera sold separately)
- ★【Auto Infrared Night Vision 】The infrared Night Vision will automatically detect dim light, providing clear video even in dark rooms, so you will always know what your baby is doing.
- ★【Power Saving/Vox Mode】Voice activation auto-wakes the screen display when baby begins to cry, babble or fuss,Battery can consumption reduces by 50%.
- ★【Impressive Multifunctional Features】Two-way talk, Temperature monitoring and warning,Automatic night vision,2x Digital Zoom in and Power saving/Voice activation mode,Multi-Camera Expandability.
We like to think that LBTech is full of features that aren’t only helpful for the parent – but they’re also there to increase the baby’s safety. Down below, you won’t only find all of these features but you will also learn whether this video baby monitor is a great choice for your needs or not.
Grab a cup of coffee and keep on reading the LBTech video baby monitor review to find more helpful information LBTech video baby monitor comes with a 4.3″ LCD screen and two cameras. The lithium-ion battery is also included and once you unbox the LBTech package – you will have everything needed to set up this baby monitor.
Best Baby Monitors With Multiple Cameras – As a parent, having an extra set of eyes on my baby is something I’m very grateful technology can allow me to do. Now, not only do baby monitors alert you when your baby is crying, but you can also see your baby in real-time at any time and from anywhere in your home, or even from anywhere in the world.
Now, seeing how your baby is doing is as simple as the push of a button and a glance at a screen. Baby monitor cameras have a vast range of great features such as HD quality pictures, night vision, pan/tilt, wide-angle screens, video recording, two-way audio, and plenty more.