Best Benq Gaming Monitors – If you are looking for the best BenQ monitor, we have a top monitor list depending on our tests and research. These include BenQ monitors 144Hz, which are ideal for fast gaming action.
1.BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P
Pros & Cons
- Lightning-fast 144 Hz refresh rate performance for a smooth PC gaming experience over DisplayPort or DVI-D
- ATTENTION: HDMI only outputs 60Hz max; NOT COMPATIBLE with PS5 / XBox Series X/5 at 120Hz; Please check out the XL2411K for full 120Hz compatibility
- 1ms Response Time (GTG) to eliminate ghosting and lag, providing the optimal gaming experience. Dimensions (HxWxD mm)- 559 (Hightest) / 429 (Lowest) x 570 x 219; Dimensions with wall mount (HxWxD mm) (w/o Base)- 347x570x59.97
- Exclusive Color Vibrance and Black eQualizer technology to enhance visual clarity and customized color settings, giving players the advantage on the battlefield
- Multiple connectivity options featuring DisplayPort, Dual-Link DVI-D to reach 144Hz, HDMI and Headphone/Microphone Jack input
- Package includes: a power cable (1.8m) and a Display Port cable (1.8m)
- Warranty: 3 years
The BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P is a 24 inch, 1080p monitor with great gaming performance. It has an excellent response time, delivering clear motion with only a short blur trail behind fast-moving objects. It has outstanding low input lag, but unfortunately, it doesn’t support any of the variable refresh rate technologies, like AMD’s FreeSync.
This monitor has good peak brightness and good reflection handling, so glare shouldn’t be an issue in a bright room. Unfortunately, it has terrible black uniformity, and like all TN monitors the image degrades when viewed at an angle.
It doesn’t support HDR, the image degrades when viewed at an angle, and it has terrible black uniformity.
2.BenQ ZOWIE XL2546K
Pros & Cons
- Lightning-fast 240 Hz high refresh rate performance for a smooth PC gaming experience. 120Hz Compatible for PS5 and Xbox Series X
- Dynamic Accuracy plus technology makes vigorous in-game actions such as spraying less blurry.
- The redesigned base takes up less space, allowing gamer more space in their set-up for in-game movements
- Increased height adjustment range and free tilt design provide more flexibility based on your personal preference.
- Share your setting easily via XL Setting to Share; Customizable Quick access menu
- The redesigned S-switch remote control allows 4-way scrolling; new Shield for easy assembling with screwless design.
- Color Vibrance and Black eQualizer technology to enhance visual clarity and customized color settings.
- Warranty: 3 year
The BenQ Zowie XL2546K is the company’s latest attempt at a purely pro-gamer-focused panel. The brand has been making moves in this sector for a considerable amount of time, and it clearly has the knowledge and experience to make some of the best gaming monitors around, but this addition to the Zowie line chooses to focus on one thing above all else: speed.
It’s been a mantra that’s rung out in the halls of esports venues for as long as the term, and sport has existed. Everyone knows that if you want to win games, a high refresh rate and low response time are essential keys to attaining victory, but is this enough to let this monitor reign supreme?
Pros & Cons
- High resolution 4K monitor: 28-inch LCD TN 3840x2160 resolution
- Eye Care comfort for extended sessions: Proprietary brightness Intelligence Adaptive technology adjusts brightness for comfortable viewing; low Blue light and zero flicker technology prevent headaches and eye strain. This eye Tech makes images easy On your eyes
- Smooth game play: AMD Free Sync for smooth game play, eliminating tearing and broken frames; HDR technology offers greater brightness and contrast level for vivid images; 1 mms GTG; 60Hz; 10-bit displays 1. 07 billion colors
- Get connected: HDMI, DisplayPort input for multi-device connection. VESA wall mount
- Hear the action: built-in speakers x 2, Headphone jack
- Integrated cable management system: neatly hides cables inside monitor stand; VESA wall mount
- Connectivity Technology: Hdmi 2
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Straight out of the box, its design is immediately and obviously ordinary. And this is not necessarily a criticism but is at least useful in identifying the EL2870U as not the ideal monitor for those RGB chasers or funky design fans. The simple, almost-plain design means it looks very much like a ‘regular’ desktop PC monitor, so it will melt into any setup or room with ease.
Looking closer, there are some chunky bezels around the screen and so it’s not the sleekest; it doesn’t get the same high score as others in the screen-to-bezel ratio category (though it’s good to keep in mind the price of the EL2870U here). Its lack of sleekness on the bezels as a whole is tempered somewhat by the brushed metal-gray bottom bezel, which also appears on the front ‘foot’ of the stand, which is a subtle, stylish touch.
Pros & Cons
- 28 inches 4K/UHD (3840 x 2160) with 1ms response time and Adaptive Sync/AMD Free Sync for immersive, crisp visuals featuring Display Port and dual HDMI connectivity; Viewing Angle (CR≧10) : 170°(H)/160°(V). HDCP : Yes
- ASUS Eye Care technology lowers blue light and eliminates flickering to reduce eyestrain and ailments. Display colors is 1073.7 M 10 bit and maximum contrast ratio is 1000 : 1. It can allow a Adaptive Sync/Free Sync supported graphics source to dynamically adjust display refresh rate based on typical content frame rates for power efficient, virtually stutter free and low latency display update
- 5 Way OSD joystick delivers intuitive monitor controls so you can access features such as ASUS Game Plus on the fly. Digital signal frequency for display port is 120 to 120 KiloHertz horizontal, 40 to 60 Hertz vertical. Hdmi signal frequency is 24 to 99 KiloHertz horizontal, 40 to 60 Hertz vertical
- Compliance and Standards EAC logo, Energy Star, BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, CEL level 1, FCC, PSB, PSE, RoHS, TCO7.0, UL/cUL, VCCI, WEEE, WHQL (Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7), RCM, TUV Flicker free , TUV Low Blue Light
- Exclusive Game Plus and Game Visual settings enhance color performance and control. ASUS Rapid Replacement 3 years warranty service. Tilt : -5 degree Plus-20 degree. Brightness(Max) : 300 cd
The Asus VP28UGQ is so easy to put together that you won’t even need a tool belt, nevermind a tool box. You simply insert the panel into the thick stem sticking out of the circular base, paying attention to alignment. A screw with a handle makes it easy to tighten by hand. I used a screwdriver to make sure things were as tight as possible.
Sick of screens eating away at bezels? Well, with the Asus VP28UGQ you won’t be. Many (often pricier) monitors are moving toward slimmer bezels. But the VP28UGQ’s black, matte plastic border is a proud 0.75 inch (19.05mm) thick. That’s enough space for a shiny Asus logo and, unnecessarily, HDMI and DisplayPort ones. (Sure, brag about the brand, but are we really so proud of our ports?)
5.BenQ 28 inch 4K
Pros & Cons
- HIGH RESOLUTION: 28-inch LED UHD (3840x2160 resolution)
- HDR: HDR increases the dynamic range between black and white to showcase incredible clarity and details. Color Temperature : Reddish/Normal/Bluish/User mode
- BRIGHTNESS INTELLIGENCE PLUS TECHNOLOGY: Monitor adjusts brightness and color temperature according to on-screen content and ambient light conditions
- FREE-SYNC: AMD FreeSync Technology puts an end to choppy gameplay and broken frames with fluid, artifact-free performance
- CONNECTIVITY: HDMI 2.0, DP1.4, DisplayPort inputs for multi-device connection. HDMI RGB PC Range set, it should be at 16-255
The unique-to-BenQ features that reside within the EL2870U are the screen techs the maker incorporates into its panels. Eye-care technology in BenQ’s monitors is comprised of two parts: Low Blue Light Technology, which removes harmful blue light that can damage eyes; and Brightness Intelligence + (B.I.+), which enables the EL2870U to automatically change and alter the brightness of your on-screen images based on your surroundings and also the color temperature.
This is a subtle difference and feature of the screen but it allegedly decreases eye strain and allows you to use the monitor, whatever time of day it is, for longer sessions at little ‘cost’ to your eyes or brain. Potentially they sound a bit gimmicky but I’ll say right now, they were noticeable and helpful.
Best Benq Gaming Monitors – If you are an avid gamer, you must have heard about BenQ monitors. The brand is known for “Bringing Enjoyment ‘N’ Quality to Life.”
We love them as they offer incredible features and at affordable prices. Therefore, whether you are a console gamer, casual, or professional gamer, BenQ has a monitor for you. Some of the best value for money are their 32 inch monitors for gaming. The company also offers monitors for trading, or particular tasks such as the photography and video editing. Some of them will give you as little eye strain as possible.