Best Budget Monitors for Video Editing – Our recommendations are based on what we think are the best monitors for graphic design, photo editing, and media creation currently available. They are adapted to be valid for most people in each price range. Rating is based on our review, factoring in price and feedback from our visitors.
If you would prefer to make your own decision, here is the list of all of our monitor reviews. Be careful not to get too caught up in the details. Most monitors are good enough to please most people, and the things we fault monitors on are often not noticeable unless you really look for them.
1.BenQ 32 inch
- Exclusive AQCOLOR technology covers a wide variety of color spaces such as Adobe RGB, sRGB, Rec. 709, ensuring the colors on your screen are the brightest, boldest and most accurate
- View files side-by-side with DualView. Easily compare photos and videos in specialized CAD/CAM, darkroom or animation Display modes next to each other on one screen
- Ergonomic features allows you to customize your viewing experience with a tilt, twist or turn. Adjust the screen height or rotate to portrait mode for added comfort and workflow efficiency
- Keyboard video mouse (KVM) switch allows users to Display files, photos or videos from two different computers on a single screen. Easily work on multiple projects at once without worrying about transferring files computer to computer
- Eye care technology prevents eye strain, fatigue and irritation with Low Blue Light technology, Brightness Intelligence and ZeroFlicker filters out harmful blue light, automatically adjust screen brightness based on your surroundings and eliminates annoying flickering. Brightness: 250 cd/㎡
- All units purchased from comes with new firmware update, fixing previous flickering issues
The 32-inch BenQ EW3280U is a larger, higher-resolution counterpart to the Editors’ Choice BenQ EX2780Q. They have their differences—for one, the EW3280U lacks the smaller display’s blistering pixel refresh rate that puts it in better stead for competitive gaming—but the EW3280U brings the same constellation of audio, video, and control features that makes the EX2780Q so special as an entertainment monitor.
These include a surprisingly good speaker system, thanks to a subwoofer that provides crisp bass, a remote control (an all-too-rare accessory for monitors), and proficiency in handling HDR content, including with BenQ’s HDR-enhancing technology, which it calls HDRi (the i stands for “intelligence”).
- Curved Gaming display (1500R) – The best gameplay immersion
- 240Hz Refresh Rate – Even smoother gaming experience than other gaming monitors in the industry
- 1ms Fast Response Time – Eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates with 1ms response time
- Gaming OSD App – Create the ultimate viewing settings for your game in a easy way
- HDR Ready– Provide eye-catching detail through contrast and shadows adjustment
The display size, also known as viewable image size (VIS) is the physical size of the area where videos are displayed – not the monitor case itself. The size of a screen is the length of its diagonal, which is the distance between opposite corners, usually in inches. Check our compare monitors page to see other monitors this size at a larger range of prices.
When it comes to the all important specs the max screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels, the refresh rate is 240 Hz, and the response time is 1 ms. This is a 1080p MSI monitor and can run at 240 Hz.
3.Acer Predator XB271HK
- 27 Inch IPS UHD Widescreen with 3840 x 2160 resolution
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz, Response Time: 4ms; Dimensions (H x W x D) 15.80 Inches 21.70 Inches x 24.20 Inches x 10.60 Inches w/ stand ; 14.50 Inches x 24.20 Inches x 10.60 Inches w/o stand
- Pixel Pitch: 0.155mm. Flicker less Technology Reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods
- Signal Inputs: 1 x HDMI (v1.4) & 1 x Display Port (v1.2). Horizontal Frequency 30 kHz to 140 kHz HDMI 1.4. 52 kHz to 133 kHz DisplayPort. Vertical Frequency 24 Hz to 60 Hz HDMI 1.4. 30 Hz to 60 Hz DisplayPort
- Please Note: Kindly refer the User Guide and user manual below.Brightness:300 Nit
The Acer Predator XB271HK is an excellent 4K gaming monitor, and it should be on the shortlist of anyone with a powerful Nvidia graphics card who fancies a bit of stutter-free 4K gaming. Those into twitchy shooters may find the 60Hz refresh rate isn’t enough, however, so should consider the 144Hz XB270HU instead.
There was one significant problem, and that was visible backlight bleed at the bottom-left of the screen. This was confirmed by our colour calibrator: in the middle of the screen it recorded a black level of 0.272cd/m2, but at the bottom-left this rose to 0.555cd/m2, which in turn reduced the contrast ratio to 401:1. It’s a shame, but I doubt it will have much impact on the user.
4.Samsung Business UH850
- 32-inch QLED hardware calibrated display provides an extremely sharp and color-accurate picture in stunning 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 resolution
- 2 HDMI Ports, 1 DisplayPort, 1 mini DisplayPort, and a 4-port USB 3.0 Hub with fast charge capabilities provide a variety of ways to connect all your devices
- VESA mount capability allows you to wall mount the display, while the included fully adjustable stand lets you adjust height, tilt, and swivel, as well as pivot for use in portrait mode
- Supports adaptive sync for compatible computers with AMD FreeSync technology
- 3-Year Business Warranty with extended warranties available for purchase
Samsung’s latest 4K screen is being billed as being for both gamers and business users alike. As well as having key gaming features, such as AMD FreeSync and darkness-enhancing game modes, its attractive chassis houses an LCD panel that targets quality over the ultimate in fast response times.
In other words, this is potentially the perfect upgrade for those who want a premium monitor, but without stretching to the plus Dell UltraSharp UP3214Q and Samsung UD970 for example.
5.Sceptre 35 Inch
- Ultra wide ultra slim curved monitor 21: 9 immerses the attention of a larger audience with a 35 inch screen that accurately resembles the contours of the human eye.
- 100Hz refresh rate with 100Hz refresh rate, images transition rapidly and smoothly while still outpacing the standard and reducing screen tearing.
- Fast response time playing Fast action games and watching action adventure movies always require fast and accurate Pixel response from an LED. With quick Response times, ghosting and blurring are reduced so the user can enjoy the display with clarity and precision.
- Amd Free Sync with free Sync, gamers now enjoy smooth video and seamless on the spot movement through their fast paced games. Free Sync is an AMD technology that nearly eliminates tearing and stuttering due to differences between a Graphics card's frame rate and a monitor's refresh rate.
- Fps-rts FPS and RTS are Sceptre custom set Display settings Built for an enhanced gaming experience. Fps (first person Shooter), RTS (real-time strategy).
- Edgeless design edgeless design completely immerses you in all the captivating action and wondrous Scenery that 3440 x 1440 resolution and 100Hz refresh rate have to offer.
- Multiple Ports HDMI 1and the DisplayPort each accelerate refresh rate up to 100Hz, providing the visual edge you need to defeat the competition during all of your gaming exploits. Enjoy two additional HDMI ports that perform up to 60Hz. Connect your favorite audio devices with audio out.
- Blue light shift reduce your MONITORS Blue light to protect you from eye fatigue, irritation and strains. This enables you to work on you documents, watch movies, or play games more comfortably for extended periods.
- Luminous back cover lights a colorful LED light illuminates the back cover of the curved monitor, delivering a uniquely modern design
This is where Sceptre has taken advantage of the latest tech. Apart from the 1500R curve, it features similar specs to the standard gaming monitors, ( including VA panel, 4 ms G2G response time, and adaptive sync), but it also bumps up that panel refresh rate all the way to 100Hz, making it somewhat of an industry first in providing a frame rate that’s higher than we’ve previously seen in its 27-inch predecessor, and smoothing out your gaming and everyday activities.
On looks, the Sceptre C355W has a cool aesthetic, which is expected for a gaming monitor. While designed for gamers, it lacks the bold and aggressive, angular stylings seen on competitors like the LG 34GL750-B. Instead, the monitor’s chassis is made of a dark-gray plastic supported by a V-shaped base.
Best Budget Monitors for Video Editing – If you are engaged in filmmaking, you need a powerful computer and the best monitor for video editing that is professionally calibrated. In case you can’t decide what monitor is better, I’ve made a list of 15 best monitors for video editing that will suit all budgets.