Best Budget Monitors Under 100 – Likely, if you’re looking for a budget-friendly monitor under $100, you probably also have a budget-friendly PC and won’t be able to utilize those higher-end monitors anyways (at least, until you’re able to upgrade to a higher-end gaming computer). And, in that case, an affordable 1080P monitor will be the perfect option to pair with your system to hold you over for the time being. Regardless, any of the monitors listed above will work fine for casual use and for gaming, too.
1.HP Pavilion 22cwa
Pros & Cons
- VGA, HDMI
The HP 22CWA is a decent budget monitor with an IPS panel. It lacks more advanced features to improve the picture quality and performance, but still performs okay. It has wide viewing angles, which helps the image to remain uniform when viewed from up close.
Blacks appear gray in a dark room, but in a bright room, the monitor can overcome some glare due to the good reflection handling and decent brightness. Motion handling is only decent but is limited by the 60Hz refresh rate and the mediocre response time.
2.Acer SB220Q bi
Pros & Cons
- 21.5 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- And Radeon free sync technology. No compatibility for VESA Mount
- Refresh rate: 75 hertz - Using HDMI port
- Zero-frame design; Ultra-thin; 4ms response time; IPS panel
- Ports: 1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA
- Aspect ratio - 16:9. Color supported - 16.7 million colors. Brightness - 250 nit
- Tilt angle -5 degree to 15 degree. Horizontal viewing angle-178 degree. Vertical viewing angle-178 degree
- 75 hertz
The SB220Q employs a 21.5-inch (measured diagonally) in-plane switching (IPS) panel with a full HD native resolution (aka 1080p, or 1,920 by 1,080 pixels), at a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio. Pixel density is 102 pixels per inch (ppi), which is more than enough for everyday use.
At a given resolution, the smaller the screen size and the higher the pixel density should mean (in theory, at least) the sharper the image. For a 27-inch 1080p monitor, such as the Philips 272E1CA Curved Frameless Monitor, the pixel density is already down to 82ppi. You wouldn’t want to go any larger than 27 inches with a 1080p monitor.
3.TECNII 20″ Inch
Pros & Cons
- Expansive horizontal and vertical viewing angles ensure uniform viewing from above, below and either side.
- Flexible connectivity options: TECNII 20" Monitor including HDMI, VGA port connecting to all your secondary devices at once is both easy and convenient. It supports laptops, PCs and more.
- GREAT FOR HOME AND OFFICE: An ideal all-around display for desktop, or laptop. Enhanced viewing comfort and lower energy consumption.
- 100 x 100 VESA support allows you to mount the monitor on a wall.
- Included in the box: TECNII 20" Monitor, Power cord and Cable, HDMI Cable.
TECNII TM200 is a 20-inch LED-backlit widescreen computer monitor with a HD+ resolution (1600 x900 pixels) and 3ms response time for home or office use. It has an average user rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars by 6 customers on the day of this post release and is offered at a fairly low price.
Tecnii Monitor has a LED-backlit, LCD, TN panel and with the nice, expansive viewing angles vertically and horizontally the image is not distorted when you look at it from below, above, left or right. It offers decent viewing comfort and uses up little energy, making it a good all-around monitor for your desktop PC. And you can use it comfortably at home or in the office or wherever you wish to use, thanks to its compact size and rather portable design.
4.Thinlerain PC Monitor
Pros & Cons
- Wide Application - Thinlerain 17 Inch monitor for PS3/PS4/Xbox 360/Switch, PC monitors, Laptop extend monitors. (Note: This is a low-resolution monitor)
- LED Monitor - 1280*1024 native resolution screen. LED Screen 250 nits brightness. 1000:1 Contrast Ratio, Aspect Ratio Standard (4:3)
- Multi-interface: HDMI VGA Monitor have one HDMI input ,Connect any device with HDMI interface as portable hdmi monitor. One Input audio: audio signal input, transmission of audio signals to the speakers.One VGA interface: for analog signals, pictures and sound. also Built-in two 1.5w speaker.
- Dual Installation PC Monitor - It can be put on the desk with the include stand, and also can be hang on the wall via the 100mmx 100mm VESA mount on the back.
- Thinlerain Customer service: We have provided one year warranty and lifelong customer service. If you have any problem when use the monitor please contact us.
Thinlerain 15 Inch 16:9 LED Backlit Computer Monitor 1440 x 900, 60Hz Refresh Rate, 5ms Response Time, VESA, VGA, HDMI, TN Panel Can Be Installed, Built-in Speaker
The 15.4″ wide LED display combines ultra-thin and slim functionality with a stunning 1440 x 900 resolution, an incredible 800:1 contrast ratio and a fast 5ms response time. The HD154 LED also has multiple inputs (HDMI and VGA) for improved compatibility.
HDMI is a future compatible video standard that delivers true digital sound and picture clarity. This monitor’s HDMI interface allows you to connect a variety of high definition devices, including game consoles, Blu-ray players, laptops, digital cameras, and more.
5.Dcorn 8 Inch
Pros & Cons
- 【Visual Enjoyment Mini HDMI Monitor】Dcorn mini monitor equipped with 1280*720 high resolution,like 1080p monitor ,178° wide viewing angle IPS panel(you can keep all the images sharply in sight from almost any viewing position), 500 cd/m², 1000:1 contrast, 16:9 aspatio ratio, high brightness while retaining reasonable color, which offers outstanding viewing experience.
- 【Rich Multifunctional Interfaces】Dcorn small hdmi monitor provides a rich set of video input options for Raspberry Pi, DSLR, PC DVD,VCD,TV-Box, CCTV Security camera, PS4,Nintendo Switch,WII etc other devices with HDMI port use. By plugging with a TV-stick, you can also use it as a small TV.
- 【Portable & Mini Size】Dcorn 8 inch monitor only weight 1.88lb/850g, super slim design convenient for you to carry it in your handbag and take use whenever need it , specially suitable for home and business use. Such as secondary monitor for laptop, external monitor during gaming,backup camera , video camera , home security, on car monitor ,monitor for travel and so on.
- 【2 Install Way :Wall Install & Stand Install】Dcorn portable HDMI monitor have a plastic minitor stand(not cheap abs)and metal wall mount ,with remote controller, you have more choice to install . It comes with nails,easy to install.
- 【Warranty】 Dcorn monitor provide 5 years warranty ,if there is any problem , please message us via your order id ,we'll resolve it within 24 hours.
HDMI Monitor 8 Inch Small External Display If you are looking for a small multiple interfaces inputs monitor, you can’t miss our newest 8 inch monitor. Dcorn 8 in monitor Equipped with 1280x720p high resolution, the image display will be much better than other similar 1024×768 8 inch monitor. 16:9 aspect ratio,178° IPS wide viewing angle,500cd/m2 high brightness and Plastic ABS Housing design.
Equipped with HDMI/VGA/AV/BNC multiple interfaces inputs, you can use it with PC, TV, CCTV Camera,Computer, FPV drone, Raspberry Pi, Microscope and so on.What’s more, it also include wall bracket and remote control, give you more choice to mount it and more easy to control it Rich Ports：VGA,HDMI,AV , BNC, DC IN,for Raspberry Pi/CCTV Security/Laptop/PC/DSLR Camera/PS4/PS5/ etc External Display Screen Resolution:
Best Budget Monitors Under 100 – Just a handful of years ago you would have been hard-pressed to find a 1080P monitor for under $100. Now, there are a ton of cheap 1080P monitors available.