Best Car Monitors – Investing in a car health monitor is a great way to stay one step ahead of potential issues with your vehicle. A car health monitor plugs into your car’s onboard computer and reads the diagnostics when vehicle sensors detect an issue, making it quicker and easier for you to fix problems.
Different car monitors come with different capabilities. First and foremost, a good car health monitor needs to understand a large portion of the diagnostic and error messages a vehicle’s computer can send. Smart features, such as instant notifications and alerts, come in handy if you want to be proactive with car maintenance. Some car health monitors even provide periodic oil change reminders to help simplify the upkeep of your vehicle.
Pros & Cons
- Pure HD Cinema Level Screen — Brand-new self-produced LCD screen has more high-definition and top picture quality. Upgraded 10. 1-Inch 1024*600 swivel screen with 270-degree rotation and 180 degrees flip allows you to get the perfect view every time. We provide 1-year technical support services.
- Longer Watching Time — Adds a protection board for the battery to achieve the highest quality and safety. You can enjoy your favorite videos for up to 5 hours without charging. Additional charging option with the car charger and AC adapter ensures you can use it for longer anytime, anywhere.
- Unique Button Design — The ONLY DVD player on the market that has two sets of operating systems, one for daily viewing, another for on-board viewing. With a Customized car bag, the Portable DVD Player for Car does not need to be taken out of the headrest mount bag when used in car, reducing the inconvenience during travelling.
- Supports Huge Array of Multimedia — Supports direct play of CD, DVD, CD-R/RW, DVD -R/+R, DVD+RW/-RW, VCD, SVCD (but NOT blu-ray DVD). It is region free. In addition, it supports max 32GB USB and SD cards for playing MP3/WMA/WAV, JPEG, MPEG2/AVI.
- Break-point Memory — Built-in break-point memory function means the DVD will begin where you left off last time.
The Juntunkor portable DVD player is awesome. Especially for those who have children. I have gone through at least 5 different brands of portable DVD players and this one is easily my favorite. It’s flippable screen makes it more compact and easy to carry. The included carrier latches on to car seats with ease, and makes long car rides with the children a little more tolerable!
The slim controller is easy to stash and has a wide button selection. The HD display quality is fantastic. My only criticism is that it doesn’t come with a usb charger which would be more compatible with newer cars, however the ability to use this DVD player without it being plugged into a power outlet makes it worth while.
I highly recommend the HD Junkuntor portable DVD player. Great for kids, road trips, and even binge watching in bed! Every time I purchase something online, I always check the reviews. I count on others to help me choose the best option. My reviews are always my honest opinion and I try to include photos if possible.
Pros & Cons
- Dual Portable DVD Player- FANGOR New Upgraded Car DVD players have clear pictures and play same videos on two screens. It achieves via simply connecting DC and AV cable, one end connect DC OUT/ AV OUT port of main player, the other end connect DC IN/ AV IN of the slave monitor. AV output allow main player connect to a lager TV views or other dvd players
- Long Time Use- Built-in reliable high-capacity rechargeable Li-ion battery, you could make main player work up to 5 hours solely or two monitors together for about 2.5-3 hrs. And include AC power adapter, Car charger ( used only for the car 12 volts )
- Louder Speakers- Design with high power dual speakers which is great, you could adjust up to 20 volume. Come with two headrest straps, it’s super easily and stably for you to mount dual dvd player on car back seat, no worry about interruption by shaking
- Audio and Video Enjoyment- Last Memory function support and you could enjoy all regions discs play of CD, DVD, CD-R/RW, DVD -R/+R, DVD+RW/-RW, VCD, SVCD (RW), CD-R (RW), but no Blu-ray and MP4 discs. You could also play your favorite downloaded files of USB/SD, available for VOB, AVI, MPEG, XVID, MP3/WMA,JPEG (max to 32GB FAT32 and 720*576 pixels)
- 100% Satisfaction Customer Service- We provide full refund of reasons in 365 days and lifetime professional customer service & technical support. Please contact us through the amazon message or after-sales mailbox whenever meet issues, we are always ready to offer you best service
FANGOR 15.6 ” Full HD 1080P USB Type-C Portable Monitor HDMI IPS Computer Monitor with Game Monitor with Laptop Speakers MAC Surface Phone PS4 Smart Cover
This lightweight portable C / HDMI monitor allows you to mirroring the screen to share with others, enlarging the screen to improve work efficiency, and the portable design is easy to carry. Also, if you like to play games on the big screen, the screens on these laptops are a great option for a refresh of your gaming experience.
Pros & Cons
- HDMI Input: Built-in HDMI input port, the portable DVD player for car supports synchronize video(up to 1080P) from your mobile phone/computer/Firestick/PS3/PS4/Xbox/Raspberry Pi/kindle fire/play station (HDMI cable and mobile phone are not included)
- Support USB Playback: Built-in full HD decoder, the DVD player for car support HD video (up to 1080P) playback, it’s compatible with MP4/MKV/MPEG/MPG/TS/TRP/VOB/FLV/RMVB/AVI/MOV/ASF/WMV
- Support Multi-formats and Resume Play: DVD: DVD/SVCD/VCD/DVD-5/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/DVD-9/DVD±R/DVD±RW/CD+G (Region Free); Music: MP3/WMA; Picture: JPG/JPEG (except Blu-ray disc); With last memory function, the HD DVD player will pick up from where you left last time
- 2500mAh Rechargeable Battery and AV IN/OUT: With built-in large capacity rechargeable battery, the DVD player is a great travel companion; Built-in AV IN/OUT ports, the HD portable DVD player can be connected to another DVD player or a TV to enjoy your favorite movies on a bigger screen
- Package Content: 1 x NAVISKAUTO Portable DVD Player, 1x Car Headrest Mount, 1 x Remote control, 1 x 5.9ft Wall Charger, 1 x 5.9ft Car Cigarette Charger, 1 x AV Cable, 1 x User Manual
If you’re looking for a portable DVD player with a great screen, you’ll love the NAVISKAUTO 14-In HD Portable DVD Player. Its screen is not only among the largest, at 14 inches, but it also features 1366 X 768 HD resolution. You’ll get five hours of viewing time on a full battery charge.
Pros & Cons
- [Easy to install] Car headrest mount DVD holder strap is easy to install and can be installed on most cars' headrests.
- [Compatible] Not only suitable for your JEKERO 16.9 inch portable DVD player, but also suitable for other DVD of the same size.
- [Durable Material] This car headrest mount strap is made of durable Nylon, it is available to resist wear and stains, and is easily to take off for washing.
- [Hands Free] Portable DVD player headrest mount holder strap allows you to focus on driving, the kids or passengers enjoy favorite music or movies without hands to hold and never feel boring during long car trips.
- [100% Satisfied Service] The product package includes: 1 x Car Headrest Mount (DVD Player not included). If you have any questions, please contact us and we will definitely provide you with the most satisfactory service.
The built-in 3500mAh large-capacity rechargeable lithium battery allows you to enjoy up to 5 hours of use time at the same time. DVD player portable for car can even be powered by your car charger or AC adapter, ensuring you can use it for longer anytime, anywhere.
Portable DVD player for kids supports direct play of CD, DVD, CD-RW, DVD -R/+R, DVD+RW/-RW, VCD, AVI (but don’t support blu-ray DVD). In addition, it supports max 32GB USB and SD cards for playing MP3/MP4/RMVB/MPE/JPEG.
Pros & Cons
- Brand New & Factory Original!
There are numerous products like this from no-name companies for less than half the price available on other websites. I decided to spend a little more and go with this Audiovox product, because I assumed it would be higher quality. I’ve been mostly disappointed. First, I will say that the product was relatively easy to install in my Honda Odyssey.
However, one of the main reasons I chose this product was because it was that it advertised that it had an SD card slot. I assumed I would be able to load up an SD card with dozens of movies and not have to worry about DVD’s laying all over the car. After purchasing an SD card I realized the unit does Not have an SD card slot. Next I thought I could at least do the same thing with a USB drive, even though it would be sticking out of the bottom of the headrest.
Best Car Monitors – A good headrest DVD player in your car will provide hours of entertainment for rear-seat passengers on long rides, road trips, or general day-to-day drives. They do more than just play movies though. If you get the right monitor, you can hook in video game systems, listen to music, or even look at your favorite photos. The ideal headrest DVD player will play your movies via the method of choice (DVD, HDMI, etc) with crystal-clear images and will be easy to install.
In years past, integrated DVD players with seat headrests were a popular aftermarket component. Today, many manufacturers offer few built-in players from the factory. But even though the latest tech packages in new cars might offer a good solution, it’s often not worth the cost of adding custom headrest monitors from the factory itself.