Best Cheap Curved Gaming Monitors – Our recommendations are based on what we think are the best curved gaming monitors currently available. They are adapted to be valid for most people, in each price range. Rating is based on our review, factoring in price, and feedback from our visitors.
If you would prefer to make your own decision, here is the list of all of our curved monitor reviews. Be careful not to get too caught up in the details. Most monitors are good enough to please most people, and the things we fault monitors on are often not noticeable unless you really look for them.
1.SAMSUNG Odyssey G7
- UNMATCHED IMMERSION: Get your head in the game with Odyssey’s 1000R panel, which matches the curvature of the human eye for maximum immersion and minimal eye strain.
- WQHD RESOLUTION: Make your gaming world, more lifelike than ever before. Packing in 1. 7 times the pixel density of Full HD, WQHD resolution boasts incredibly detailed, pin-sharp images. Experience a fuller view with more space to take in all the action.
- NVIDIA G-SYNC & FREESYNC: Dropping frames means dropping chances to put your enemy in the dirt. With NVIDIA G-SYNC and FreeSync Premium Pro support, Odyssey matches every frame from your graphics card, so you’re never caught short from moment to moment.
- RAPID 240hz REFRESH RATE: Topping leaderboards never looked or felt so smooth. With Odyssey’s rapid 240hz refresh rate, you have up to four times as many frames displayed on screen every second compared to a traditional screen.
- INFINITY CORE LIGHTING: Odyssey’s Infinity Core is a striking addition to any desktop, matching world firsts in technology, with stunning visual design.
- LIGHTNING FAST 1ms RESPONSE TIMES: A fraction of a second can be the difference between your destruction, or your enemy’s. With Odyssey’s grey to grey 1ms response time, you can be sure that you’re receiving information as fast as technologically possible.
- CUTTING EDGE QLED TECHNOLOGY: From deepest blacks to vivid colors, Samsung QLED ensures pixel perfect picture quality with every frame. Utilizing Quantum Dot technology, Samsung QLED creates more vivid colors with 125% more color space compared to sRGB, ensuring the highest class of color reproduction.
- FIND HIDDEN DEPTH WITH HDR 600 : From damp and dark corridors, to sunlit alien vistas, Odyssey’s HDR 600 brings incredible depth to the worlds you choose to explore, revealing the smallest hidden details so you don’t miss a thing.
The Samsung Odyssey G7 LC32G75T is a versatile monitor with amazing gaming performance that’s available either in a 27 or 32 inch size. It has a fast 240Hz refresh rate and an outstanding response time, resulting in exceptionally clear motion. It supports FreeSync variable refresh rate (VRR) technology and it’s certified by NVIDIA to be G-SYNC compatible too.
Its picture quality is very good as it has a great contrast ratio, good out-of-the-box color accuracy, and an outstanding color gamut. Sadly, it has narrow viewing angles because of its VA panel, so you quickly lose image accuracy when viewing from the side. Also, it’s a well-built monitor, but its aggressive 1000R curve might not be to everyone’s liking. Additionally, it’s packed with extra features like a Picture-in-Picture/Picture-by-Picture mode and RGB illumination.
- 32 Inches Class UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) Display (31.5 Inches screen size)
- DCI P3 95 percent Color Gamut
- AMD FreeSync Technology
- Height Adjustable Stand
- On Screen Control with Screen Split. No USB Type C connectivity
Above average monitor for a range of usages. The high native contrast ratio and high resolution of the 32″ screen result in a very versatile monitor. Unfortunately, the picture quality is only decent and degrades when viewed at an angle. The ergonomic adjustments are also limited, which makes it less useful for sharing images with friends or coworkers.
The LG 32UD59-B is a fairly large 4k monitor with decent picture quality and the ability to produce deep and fairly uniform dark scenes. Motion handling is good but the responsiveness of the monitor is limited by the standard 60Hz refresh rate. In a bright room, reflections may be distracting and the image degrades when viewed at an angle.
- 27” 2560x1440 QHD Display with 165Hz Refresh Rate, 1 ms Response Time
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible for smooth Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) Gaming Experience
- Successor to Our Legendary AD27Q Monitor
- Tactical Display with Active Noise Cancellation (ANC 2.0)
- Exclusive AORUS Features - Game Assist, OSD Sidekick and Dashboard
- Ergonomic Design with Swivel, Tilt and Height Adjustments
- Built-In Digital RGB LED Backlighting, HDR and 95% DCI-P3, FreeSync Compatible
- Flicker-Free Display and Built-In Power Board, Low Blue Light TÜV Rheinland Certified
The Gigabyte AORUS FI27Q is a great monitor for most uses. Despite its gamer-centric features and design, it works well in an office setting due to its IPS panel’s wide viewing angles, great peak brightness, and decent reflection handling. Most gamers will appreciate the vast amount of features available, as well as the monitor’s excellent motion handling and input lag. Its 1440p resolution delivers a sharp and detailed image, great for watching a movie or to immerse yourself in the latest RPG.
The Gigabyte AORUS FI27Q is an excellent gaming monitor that’s packed with unique features. It follows along the same lines as the Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD, with support for FreeSync variable refresh rate, and is certified to be compatible with NVIDIA’s G-SYNC. Its 165Hz IPS panel has good viewing angles, impressive color accuracy right out of the box, and outstanding motion handling. Some significant black uniformity issues may disappoint some users, but its overall performance and feature set should satisfy even the most hardcore gamers.
- 32” 2560x1440 VA Display with 165Hz Refresh Rate, 1 ms Response Time
- Native 1500R Curvature
- Smooth Gameplay with AMD FreeSync Premium Pro
- VESA display HDR400 and 94% DCI-P3
- GIGABYTE Classic Tactical Features with OSD Sidekick
- GIGABYTE Auto-Update
- Ergonomic design with tilt and height adjustments
- Low blue light and flicker-free
- 1x Display Port 1. 2, 2x HDMI 2. 0, 2x USB 3. 0
The Gigabyte G32QC is a great budget gaming monitor with good dark room performance. It delivers an immersive experience with its large 32 inch screen and 1440p resolution, as well as good picture quality with its high contrast ratio and good color accuracy. Its low input lag and 165Hz refresh rate make gaming feel incredibly responsive, and it has native FreeSync support and G-SYNC compatibility.
Response time is great; however, its slower dark scene transitions can result in some motion artifacts. Also, its VA panel has sub-par viewing angles and the stand lacks swivel adjustment, making it less suitable for sharing content or for playing co-op games. It supports HDR10 and delivers an okay HDR experience despite the absence of local dimming. It comes with a couple of USB ports and some extra gaming features, and its Picture-by-Picture mode is a nice addition for multitaskers and streamers.
5.Dell Gaming S2721HGF
- SEAMLESS SPPED: This curved gaming monitor contains a 144Hz refresh rate combined with a 1ms (MPRT) response time to eliminate motion blur and allow for fast-moving visuals to be seen with incredible clarity
- TEAR-FREE, STUTTER-FREE GAMING: Nvidia G-SYNC Compatible Certification and AMD FreeSync Premium technology minimizes graphic distortions like screen tearing and stuttering for smoother, fluid gameplay and extraordinary image quality
- STAND AND DELIVER: Perfectly positioned: The height- and tilt-adjustability lets you game in comfort for extended periods
- IMMERSIVE ACTION: The 1500R curved monitor screen creates a more realistic field of vision for an incredibly immersive viewing experience
- GAMING-CENTRIC TOOLS: Easily navigate and manage the on-screen display (OSD) menus with new joystick and shortcut buttons located on the back of the monitor
Gaming monitors don’t need to be flashy or expensive, or excel in every single screen-quality aspect, to be good players. The Dell 27 Curved Gaming Monitor (S2721HGF) shows that you can get stellar gaming performance for a very reasonable price.
The display (on sale for at this writing) features a 27-inch 1080p (1,920-by-1,080-pixel) panel with a peak 144Hz refresh rate. It doesn’t break any records for contrast or color, but between its very low measured input lag and Nvidia G-Sync/AMD FreeSync smoothness, it is sure to satisfy PC gamers looking for a solid midsize screen on a tight budget. For that, it earns an Editors’ Choice award as our favorite budget gaming panel so far in 2021.
Best Cheap Curved Gaming Monitors – Curved gaming monitors might seem like a gimmick compared to flat-screen displays that work plenty fine, but there are some real advantages to them. With a screen that wraps around your field of view, you can see more of the display at a glance and reducing the need to shift your focus to different parts of the screen. On top of reducing eye strain, a curved monitor creates a more immersive, distortion-free viewing experience.