Best Cheap Curved Monitors – Our recommendations are based on what we think are the best curved monitors currently available. They’re adapted to be valid for most people, in each price range. Rating is based on our review, factoring in price, and feedback from our visitors.
If you would prefer to make your own decision, here is the list of all of our curved monitor reviews. Be careful not to get too caught up in the details. Most monitors are good enough to please most people, and the things we fault monitors on are often not noticeable unless you really look for them.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- 34” 21: 9 WQHD (3440 X 1440) Curved IPS display
- USB type-C connectivity
The monitor is based on LG’s AH-IPS panel with 178° wide viewing angles, dithered 10-bit color depth support (8-bit + 2-bit FRC), and standard 99% sRGB color gamut.
This means that you get accurate, consistent, and vibrant colors fit for basic photo/video editing in the sRGB color space as the colors will stay perfect across the entire screen regardless of the angle you’re looking at the monitor.
The peak brightness of the LG 34WN80C amounts to 300-nits, while its static contrast ratio ranges from 700:1 to 1,000:1 depending on the individual unit of the display.back to menu ↑
- 34" Class (34" Viewable) AOC Gaming G2 Series monitor with 3440x1440 Ultra wide Quad HD (2K+) resolution VA panel
- Rapid 1ms response (MPRT) and 144Hz refresh rate with Adaptive-Sync for ultra-smooth competitive game play Curve radius: 1500mm
The AOC CU34G2X is a great ultrawide gaming monitor. It has a 144Hz panel with Adaptive Sync support, so even though it’s not officially certified by AMD nor NVIDIA for variable refresh rate (VRR) support, FreeSync and G-SYNC still both work on it. It has low input lag, and although it has a quick overall response time, there’s visible black smearing, which is typical of VA panels.
Speaking of which, it has a high native contrast ratio, but that means it has narrow viewing angles, so it’s not ideal for co-op gaming. The 34 inch screen and 3440×1440 resolution help deliver an immersive gaming experience, and it has a fairly aggressive 1500R curve to bring the edges of the screen within your field of vision.back to menu ↑
- First Curved monitor with Intel Thunderbolt 3 for single-source power and charging
- One cable to Link and dock monitor and laptop
The Samsung C34J791 is a 34” ultrawide monitor with mediocre picture quality. It has a high contrast ratio due to its VA panel and displays deep but not too uniform blacks. It is more suitable for an average lit room as it cannot get very bright to fight bright room glare.
It has great gray uniformity, which is great for browsing the web, but the bad viewing angles make it unsuitable for working side by side with a colleague. It has great motion handling with a fast 100Hz refresh rate, supports FreeSync and has a low input lag to please gamers.back to menu ↑
- CURVED DESIGN: Immersive 21:9 curved viewing experience with panoramic images, vivid color, and incredible detail
- PROFESSIONAL MONITOR: UWQHD (3440x1400p) 100Hz SuperClear MVA monitor perfect for graphic designers, photographers, video editors and more
The VP3481 has a simple, straightforward design. The base has a large 15.5-by-10.5-inch footprint; from it emerges a bifurcated shaft (through which you can snake cables) to which the cabinet is attached. The base and shaft are mostly plastic, but they seem stable enough.
With the stand fully extended (its height can be raised by as much as 5.1 inches), the monitor measures 24 by 31.9 by 11.8 inches (HWD). It also supports swivel and tilt adjustment in addition to height. The top and side bezels are nearly invisible, which maximizes screen area and serves it well in a multi-monitor array.back to menu ↑
- PANORAMIC SCREEN: Immersive ultra wide 35" curved monitor and 3440x1440 resolution with 1800R curvature, wide viewing angle, 21: 9 aspect ratio, ultra-slim bezel
- PATENTED EYE-CARE FOR EXTENDED PLAY: Brightness Intelligence Plus uses a proprietary sensor to adapt screen brightness and color temperature to your in-room lighting. B. I. + works with Zero Flicker and Low Blue Light to help combat eye strain, blurred vision, and fatigue
When affixed to its stand, the EX3501R measures 17.5 by 32.8 by 8.8 inches (HWD) and weighs 22.9 pounds.
The generous selection of ports includes two HDMI 2.0 ports, one DisplayPort, one USB Type-C port, two ordinary USB 3.0 ports, and a headphone jack. They are all in back, facing downward under a strip of metal, which is never an ideal arrangement but felt unusually cumbersome with this display.
With the monitor upright, I wasn’t able to see the ports from the back, nor insert an HDMI cable in its port by touch alone. I had to turn the monitor screen-down to connect the cable, and gingerly at that, as its mount felt a bit flimsy. That, combined with the monitor’s size and weight, made port access unwieldy.back to menu ↑
Best Cheap Curved Monitors – Ultrawide monitors generally have 1/3rd more screen space in width than a normal widescreen monitor. They provide more horizontal space as compared to normal or dual monitors. They have been launched in last 3 to 4 years and have seen rapid adoption. These budget-friendly display screens are a good investment to increase your productivity. They are widely used for doing multitasking like video and graphics editing.