Best Cheap Ultrawide Monitors – Our recommendations are based on what we think are the best ultrawide gaming monitors currently available. They are adapted to be valid for most people, in each price range. Rating is based on our review, factoring in price and feedback from our visitors.
If you would prefer to make your own decision, here is the list of all of our ultrawide monitor reviews. Be careful not to get too caught up in the details. Most monitors are good enough to please most people, and the things we fault monitors on are often not noticeable unless you really look for them.
Pros & Cons
- 34" Class (34" Viewable) AOC Gaming G2 Series monitor with 3440x1440 Ultra wide Quad HD (2K+) resolution VA panel. Pixel Pitch: 0.23175
- Rapid 1ms response (MPRT) and 144Hz refresh rate with Adaptive-Sync for ultra-smooth competitive game play Curve radius: 1500mm
- 3-Sided frameless design with 1500R curvature for immersive gaming and entertainment
- VA panel for wide viewing angles and brilliant colors displaying over 115% sRGB and 98% Adobe RGB color gamut area coverage
- AOC Re-Spawned 3-year zero-bright-dot 3-year advance replacement 1-year (one-time) accidental damage
The AOC CU34G2X is a great ultrawide gaming monitor. It has a 144Hz panel with Adaptive Sync support, so even though it’s not officially certified by AMD nor NVIDIA for variable refresh rate (VRR) support, FreeSync and G-SYNC still both work on it. It has low input lag, and although it has a quick overall response time, there’s visible black smearing, which is typical of VA panels.
Speaking of which, it has a high native contrast ratio, but that means it has narrow viewing angles, so it’s not ideal for co-op gaming. The 34 inch screen and 3440×1440 resolution help deliver an immersive gaming experience, and it has a fairly aggressive 1500R curve to bring the edges of the screen within your field of vision.
Pros & Cons
- CURVED DESIGN: Immersive 21:9 curved viewing experience with panoramic images, vivid color, and incredible detail
- PROFESSIONAL MONITOR: UWQHD (3440x1400p) 100Hz SuperClear MVA monitor perfect for graphic designers, photographers, video editors and more
- ULTIMATE COLOR ACCURACY: Screen wide 100% sRGB, EBU, SMPTE-C, Rec. 709, and DICOM-SIM color spaces, Delta E
- 100Hz REFRESH RATE: Smooth, tear-free playback ideal for video editors and game developers
- HDR10 CONTENT SUPPORT: Displays videos as they are intended to be seen – giving you a fuller, more immersive viewing experience
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The VP3481 supports laptops, PCs, and Mac operating systems with USB 3.1 Type C, HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2, and DisplayPort inputs
- INDUSTRY-LEADING WARRANTY: 3-year coverage with access to our US-based customer service team
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: LCD Monitor, Power Cable, AC/DC Adapter, USB 3.1 Type C Cable, USB 3.0 Cable, DP to DP Cable, HDMI 2.0 Cable, Audio Cable, and Factory Color Calibration Report
The VP3481 has a simple, straightforward design. The base has a large 15.5-by-10.5-inch footprint; from it emerges a bifurcated shaft (through which you can snake cables) to which the cabinet is attached. The base and shaft are mostly plastic, but they seem stable enough.
With the stand fully extended (its height can be raised by as much as 5.1 inches), the monitor measures 24 by 31.9 by 11.8 inches (HWD). It also supports swivel and tilt adjustment in addition to height. The top and side bezels are nearly invisible, which maximizes screen area and serves it well in a multi-monitor array.
Pros & Cons
- PANORAMIC SCREEN: Immersive ultra wide 35" curved monitor and 3440x1440 resolution with 1800R curvature, wide viewing angle, 21: 9 aspect ratio, ultra-slim bezel
- PATENTED EYE-CARE FOR EXTENDED PLAY: Brightness Intelligence Plus uses a proprietary sensor to adapt screen brightness and color temperature to your in-room lighting. B. I. plus works with Zero Flicker and Low Blue Light to help combat eye strain, blurred vision, and fatigue
- Ergonomic: Height/tilt adjustability
- Super speed connectivity: USB-C one-cable connectivity enables SuperSpeed USB data transfer and 2K video delivery over a single cable, HDMI, DisplayPort, USB 3. 1
- Lightning Fast: 100Hz refresh rate gives you the edge
- SMOOTH GAME PLAY: AMD Free Sync empowers intensely smooth gameplay, eliminating choppy tearing and broken frames, HDR technology offers greater brightness and contrast level for clear, vivid images
- Connectivity technology: usb type c
While HDR (high dynamic range), a display technology that offers higher contrast and more vivid colors, is becoming ever more commonplace in TVs it hasn’t really taken off yet in PC monitors. So when a monitor like the BenQ EX3501R comes along boasting HDR support, we sit up and we take notice.
And the fact that HDR is only one of a wide range of exciting features on the BenQ EX3501R means we couldn’t wait to unbox it and try it out.
An ultra-wide 21:9 aspect ratio, AMD FreeSync support and USB-C connectivity are all here, which ticks a lot of the boxes on our monitor wish-list, and we were looking forward to seeing just what this screen can do.
Pros & Cons
- First Curved monitor with Intel Thunderbolt 3 for single-source power and charging
- One cable to Link and dock monitor and laptop
- Tbt3 offers 40 Gaps processing speed - - 4x faster than USB - - and up to 85W laptop charging
- Connectivity available for docks, displays and peripherals including Macs, USB Type-C laptops, E storage drives and external Graphics cards
- Ultra wide WQHD resolution 3440 x 1440
- Great multi-tasking with intuitive screen split software PBP/PIP
- Qled technology provides a wide range of colors, darker blacks with a 3000: 1 contrast ratio
- Thunderbolt 3 technology provides compatibility with MacBook and PC
- 100 hertz
The Samsung C34J791 is a 34” ultrawide monitor with mediocre picture quality. It has a high contrast ratio due to its VA panel and displays deep but not too uniform blacks. It is more suitable for an average lit room as it cannot get very bright to fight bright room glare.
It has great gray uniformity, which is great for browsing the web, but the bad viewing angles make it unsuitable for working side by side with a colleague. It has great motion handling with a fast 100Hz refresh rate, supports FreeSync and has a low input lag to please gamers.
5.Sceptre Curved Gaming Monitor
Pros & Cons
- 30" Curved Gaming Monitor 2560 x 1080 Full HD Resolution. Response Time- 5ms GTG.Aspect Ratio: 21:9. Viewing Angle is 170° (H) / 170° (V). Brightness(typ) is 250
- DP Up to 200Hz Refresh Rate / HDMI 2. 0 Up to 120Hz Refresh Rate: More than double the standard refresh rate, 200Hz gives gamers an edge in visibility as frames transition instantly, leaving behind no blurred images
- AMD Free Sync With Free Sync, gamers now enjoy smooth video and seamless on the spot movement through their fast paced games. Free Sync is an AMD technology that nearly eliminates tearing and stuttering due to differences between a graphics card's frame rate and a monitor's refresh rate.
- FPS-RTS FPS and RTS are Scepter's custom set display settings built for an enhanced gaming experience. FPS (First Person Shooter) , RTS (Real-Time Strategy).
- Blue Light Shift Reduce your monitors blue light to protect you from eye fatigue, irritation and strains. This enables you to work on you documents, watch movies, or play games more comfortably for extended periods.
- Gaming LED Light
- VESA Wall Mount Pattern Using the VESA wall mount pattern, easily mount your Scepter LED monitor on the wall in a manner that is both aesthetically pleasing and conveniently practical. You will be able to save ample space and view the screen in a position that affords the greatest visibility possible.
- Built-in Speakers With built-in speakers, the monitor delivers office level audio for conference calls and internet workshops. Similarly, enjoy engaging audio while listening to your favorite tunes.
- Thin Bezel Savor every inch of the large screen as the bezel is a mere . 80 cm wide.
- Anti-Flicker Provides a crisper picture by preventing the backlight from flickering periodically
With a pronounced curve and gamer-friendly features, the Sceptre C328B-144KN not only delivers a better gaming experience than its flat-screen counterparts, but does so for much less. It includes a chock-full of features, including adaptive video inputs, multiple gaming modes (FPS and RTS) and a speedy 144Hz refresh rate.
While its viewing angle performance is slightly middling, this 32-inch gaming monitor uses AMD’s FreeSync anti-tearing technology to deliver smooth gaming performance. For a few dollars more, the AOC C3583FQ, our top pick for large screen gaming monitors is a better deal. But if your budget is strictly limited, the Sceptre C328B is worth a look.
Best Cheap Ultrawide Monitors – Ultrawide monitors deliver a much more immersive gaming experience than standard 16:9 monitors. Although not quite as immersive as VR headsets, ultrawide monitors allow you to see more of your surroundings without constantly having to pan around, and they’re extremely well-suited for first-person games.