Best Computer Monitors for Graphic Design – Check out the table to see a comparison of the best computer monitors for graphic design and choose what is right for you.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- 27 Inch 5K (5120 x 2880) IPS Display
- DCI-P3 99% Color Gamut / 500nits Brightness
When looking to pick up a new monitor, most people aren’t really sure what to look for. Some of the few things that are considered are mainly the size of the display, as well as what brand it’s made from. Otherwise, nothing else seems to matter. As much as this might work for most people, you might have to do a little more digging especially if your line of work involves color accuracy, and places an emphasis on graphic detail.
If this sounds like you, then the LG 27MD5KL-B might be worth looking into. It’s got a crisp 5K UHD resolution, and despite being a little bit pricey, it could be the best monitor for mac mini and also the best computer monitor if you’re a designer or photographer.back to menu ↑
2.ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q
- 27 inch WQHD (2560x1440) IPS panel with 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) full sRGB gamut for immersive life like color in games, movies, and design
- Thin bezel design brings out the best balance of screen size and resolution for gaming
The ASUS PG279Q is a very good monitor for most uses. It’s an outstanding gaming monitor with clear motion and low input lag. The high-resolution screen, wide viewing angles, and great ergonomics also make it a great office monitor. It doesn’t support HDR or wide color gamuts, but it’s still a good monitor for media creation or watching videos, but like most IPS monitors, it doesn’t look as good in a dark room.
The ASUS PG279Q is a great gaming monitor with a 1440p IPS panel. The picture quality is decent with great brightness and good reflection handling, so it looks great even in a dark room. Like most IPS monitors, it has a low native contrast ratio, so blacks appear gray in a dark room, but good viewing angles so the image remains accurate when viewed from up-close. It has an outstanding response time at the max refresh rate, the backlight is completely flicker-free, and it has outstanding low input lag.back to menu ↑
- Ultra-thin glossy screen protector film designed specifically for the Asus ROG Swift PG279Q Gaming Monitor
- Crystal clear optical clarity adheres firmly and with ease to the flat surface of the screen without any trapped air pockets
Celicious Vivid for Beetronics 13-inch Touchscreen 13TS3 is a premium film based screen protector designed to resist scratches, scuffs and grease to the screen. With its advanced silicone adhesive backing the transparent protector adheres firmly to the surface of the screen without any trapped air pockets. The screen film features a glossy surface and protects from inevitable scratches to the screen.
The pack includes 2 screen protectors for the Beetronics 13-inch Touchscreen 13TS3 and an application kit. This accessory is only compatible with Beetronics 13-inch Touchscreen 13TS3 and not necessarily with any other device. The Beetronics 13-inch Touchscreen 13TS3 is not included in this offer. Celicious Vivid will not adhere to curved or non-uniform surfaces.back to menu ↑
4.BenQ 32 inch
- Exclusive AQCOLOR technology covers a wide variety of color spaces such as Adobe RGB, sRGB, Rec. 709, ensuring the colors on your screen are the brightest, boldest and most accurate
- View files side-by-side with DualView. Easily compare photos and videos in specialized CAD/CAM, darkroom or animation Display modes next to each other on one screen
The 32-inch BenQ EW3280U is a larger, higher-resolution counterpart to the Editors’ Choice BenQ EX2780Q. They have their differences—for one, the EW3280U lacks the smaller display’s blistering pixel refresh rate that puts it in better stead for competitive gaming—but the EW3280U brings the same constellation of audio, video, and control features that makes the EX2780Q so special as an entertainment monitor.
These include a surprisingly good speaker system, thanks to a subwoofer that provides crisp bass, a remote control (an all-too-rare accessory for monitors), and proficiency in handling HDR content, including with BenQ’s HDR-enhancing technology, which it calls HDRi (the i stands for “intelligence”).back to menu ↑
- SAMSUNG'S LARGEST 1000R GAMING MONITOR: Get your head in the game with the 49 inch Odyssey G9, which matches the curve of the human eye, for maximum immersion and minimal eye strain. With the screen space of two 27” panels, you can truly take command on the battlefield.
- CUTTING EDGE QLED TECHNOLOGY: From deepest blacks to vivid colors, Samsung QLED ensures pixel perfect picture quality with every frame. Utilizing Quantum Dot technology, Samsung QLED creates more vivid colors with 125% more color space compared to sRGB, ensuring the highest class of color reproduction.
Even among gaming monitors, most of which throw staid, conservative designs to the wind, the Samsung CHG90 49-Inch Curved Ultrawide Monitor stands out. Its gigantic curved screen, the equivalent of two 1080p monitors placed side by side, provides a deeply immersive gaming experience. The wide screen is also handy for editing super-wide spreadsheets or displaying multiple documents side by side, although a low pixel density means that your documents may not look particularly sharp.
Helped by the inclusion of AMD FreeSync 2, the monitor displays HDR content in vivid color with excellent contrast, but its unusually wide aspect ratio means that a standard widescreen movie will fill only half the screen. As stunning as this monitor may look at first glance, you’ll want to be sure you can leverage the wide aspect effectively before diving in.back to menu ↑
Best Computer Monitors for Graphic Design – When it came time to provide you with a new listing of the best monitors for creatives, we didn’t want to repeat the same options we provided you above. There are many options out there for you to choose from and what the best is for your needs can change in a heartbeat.