Best Computer Monitors Under 100 – Likely, if you’re looking for a budget-friendly monitor under $100, you probably also have a budget-friendly PC and won’t be able to utilize those higher-end monitors anyways (at least, until you’re able to upgrade to a higher-end gaming computer). And, in that case, an affordable 1080P monitor will be the perfect option to pair with your system to hold you over for the time being. Regardless, any of the monitors listed above will work fine for casual use and for gaming, too.
1.TECNII 20″ Inch
Pros & Cons
- Expansive horizontal and vertical viewing angles ensure uniform viewing from above, below and either side.
- Flexible connectivity options: TECNII 20" Monitor including HDMI, VGA port connecting to all your secondary devices at once is both easy and convenient. It supports laptops, PCs and more.
- GREAT FOR HOME AND OFFICE: An ideal all-around display for desktop, or laptop. Enhanced viewing comfort and lower energy consumption.
- 100 x 100 VESA support allows you to mount the monitor on a wall.
- Included in the box: TECNII 20" Monitor, Power cord and Cable, HDMI Cable.
Tecnii Monitor has a LED-backlit, LCD, TN panel and with the nice, expansive viewing angles vertically and horizontally the image is not distorted when you look at it from below, above, left or right. It offers decent viewing comfort and uses up little energy, making it a good all-around monitor for your desktop PC. And you can use it comfortably at home or in the office or wherever you wish to use, thanks to its compact size and rather portable design.
In the box you will find the 20″ Tecnii Monitor with stand, a power cord, a HDMI cable and a VGA cable as accessories. The power cord could have been a little longer but you can’t really expect too much at this low price point. It offers great screen performance and you can view it comfortably with this HD+ resolution without any burden on your eyes and your productivity will also be enhanced. You have the option to use it with the older and newer computers through the VGA and HDMI 1.4 connectivity.
2.Sceptre 20″ 1600×900
Pros & Cons
- 20" Led HD+ monitor high resolution 1600 x 900
- 2 x HDMI ports ( convertible to DVI )
- Fast response time 5ms. Dimensions - With Stand (Inches)- 18.01 x 7.02 x13.57 .Without Stand (inches)- 18.01 x 1.32 x 10.43
- Vesa wall mount ready. Contrast Ratio : 3,000:1.
- Built in speakers
- Mounting Type: VESA wall mount hole pattern 75mm x 75mm
PCGameBenchmark has reviewed 751 models to find the best gaming monitor available on Amazon. We’ve ignored some of the smaller and generic brands. We’ve filtered to only show the best gaming monitors available to buy right now – this Sceptre gaming monitor made our 2021 list.
The display size, also known as viewable image size (VIS) is the physical size of the area where videos are displayed – not the monitor case itself. The size of a screen is the length of its diagonal, which is the distance between opposite corners, usually in inches. Check our compare monitors page to see other monitors this size at a larger range of prices.
When it comes to the all important specs the max screen resolution is 1600 x 900 pixels, the refresh rate is 75 Hz. and can run at 75 Hz.
3.Acer SB220Q bi
Pros & Cons
- 21.5 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- And Radeon free sync technology. No compatibility for VESA Mount
- Refresh rate: 75 hertz - Using HDMI port
- Zero-frame design; Ultra-thin; 4ms response time; IPS panel
- Ports: 1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA
- Aspect ratio - 16:9. Color supported - 16.7 million colors. Brightness - 250 nit
- Tilt angle -5 degree to 15 degree. Horizontal viewing angle-178 degree. Vertical viewing angle-178 degree
- 75 hertz
The SB220Q employs a 21.5-inch (measured diagonally) in-plane switching (IPS) panel with a full HD native resolution (aka 1080p, or 1,920 by 1,080 pixels), at a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio. Pixel density is 102 pixels per inch (ppi), which is more than enough for everyday use.
At a given resolution, the smaller the screen size and the higher the pixel density should mean (in theory, at least) the sharper the image. For a 27-inch 1080p monitor, such as the Philips 272E1CA Curved Frameless Monitor, the pixel density is already down to 82ppi. You wouldn’t want to go any larger than 27 inches with a 1080p monitor.
4.Acer K202HQL bd 20”
Pros & Cons
- 19.5-inch (1600 x 900) Widescreen TN Display
- Response time: 5ms. Brightness: 200 cd/m²
- Pixel Pitch: 0.27mm. Input Voltage - 110 V AC, 220 V AC
- Signal inputs: 1 x DVI & 1 x VGA; Horizontal Viewing Angle:90° Horizontal.65° Vertical
Now’s a great time to buy a new PC gaming monitor. So many games are enhanced with great graphics, there are always Acer deals to be had (no need to wait for Black Friday 2020) and there’s a massive range to choose from. High quality graphics are super important when you’re playing and the gaming monitors sometimes sold with PCs are pretty rubbish. You may also want to use a monitor alongside a gaming laptop.
The display size, also known as viewable image size (VIS) is the physical size of the area where videos are displayed – not the monitor case itself. The size of a screen is the length of its diagonal, which is the distance between opposite corners, usually in inches. The display size of this very small monitor is 19.5 inches. Check our compare monitors page to see other monitors this size at a larger range of prices.
5.Acer R240HY bidx
Pros & Cons
- 23.8" Full HD IPS widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response time: 4ms, refresh rate: 60 hertz, pixel pitch: 0.2745 millimeter. 178 degree wide viewing angle, display colors: 16.7 million
- The zero frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge to edge
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI (withHDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the OSD menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit. Operating power consumption: 25 watts
- Monitor only, without speaker
The rapid response time speed of 4ms will make sure there’s no noticeable motion blur or ghosting of fast-moving objects in games or movies.
The TN panels, however, still have a faster response time of 1ms, which eliminates ghosting in fast-paced games, but at the cost of color accuracy and viewing angles.
So, unless you’re a competitive gamer, we recommend the Acer R240HY 23.8-inch IPS monitor.
You can also overclock the monitor to 71Hz-75Hz for extra fluidity in games. In addition, the Acer R240HY input lag amounts to only ~10ms, which is rather impressive.
Best Computer Monitors Under 100 – No, these aren’t high-end gaming monitors we’re talking about. They don’t have high refresh rates or come with G-Sync (although, one of the options below is Freesync-ready). They’re just solid affordable 1080P monitors that will work fine for the majority of users. So, if you’re looking to choose a monitor and you don’t want to spend a ton of money, the options below should work for you.