Best Curved Gaming Monitors Under 300 – Our recommendations are based on what we think are the best gaming monitors under $300 currently available. They are adapted to be valid for most people. Rating is based on our review, factoring in price and feedback from our visitors.
If you would prefer to make your own decision, here is the list of all of our monitor reviews, sorted by price from low to high. Be careful not to get too caught up in the details. Most monitors are good enough to please most people, and the things we fault monitors on are often not noticeable unless you really look for them.
- 34" Class (34" Viewable) AOC Gaming G2 series monitor with 2560x1080 UltraWide Full HD Resolution VA Panel
- UltraWide super-curved 1500R monitor wraps around your vision to put you at the center of the action
- Rapid 1ms response time (MPRT) and 75Hz refresh rate with AMD FreeSync for ultra-smooth competitive gameplay
- 3-Sided frameless design with narrow borders for the ultimate seamless multi-monitor setup
- VA panel for wide viewing angles and brilliant colors displaying over 119% sRGB color gamut area coverage
- RE-SPAWNED Warranty: 3-year zero-bright-dot, 3-year advance replacement, and 1-year (one-time) accidental damage
- 1x DisplayPort 1.2, 2x HDMI 1.4, and Audio Line-Out for convenience
- Height-adjustable stand (also VESA mount compatible) for a more ergonomic setup, ideal for gaming and working for hours on end
- AOC Low Input Lag delivers a lag-free display from video signals
- AOC LowBlue Mode and FlickerFree for well-being and comfort during extended gaming sessions
HDR support is becoming increasingly important to having the best gaming monitor. We all agree that AMD FreeSync or Nvidia G-Sync is a must regardless of a display’s max refresh rate. But more games are appearing that take advantage of HDR and the extended color of the DCI-P3 gamut. To fully realize the creator’s intent, one must consider adding these features to their shopping list.
AOC has produced many high-performance gaming screens, and today we’re looking at one with HDR and FreeSync, the AOC CU34G2X. It’s an ultra-wide curved VA panel, 34-inches diagonal, 3440×1440 resolution and the promise of high performance, thanks to a 144 Hz refresh rate and a claimed 1ms response time.
- 34-INCH ULTRAWIDE MONITOR with WQHD resolution (3440 x 1440p)
- PERFECT FOR DUAL MONITOR USAGE with powerful multitasking split screen features – PBP/PIP and easy to use embedded split screen software
- AMD FREESYNC synchronizes the refresh rate of your graphics card and widescreen monitor to reduce image tear and stutter
- CONNECT MULTIPLE INPUT SOURCES thru HDMI ports and display port. Power Supply Type - AC 100-240V. Power Consumption (Max)- 59 W. Power Consumption (Stand-by)- less then equal to 0.3 W. Max Stand By Power (DPMS)- less then equal to 0.5 W
- SLIM PANEL, ELEGANT Y-STAND AND METALLIC BEZEL bring quality and style to the workplace or home. Tilt- (-1.5°)（plus/minus 1.0°）upto 15.0°（plus/minus 2.0°）
- DARKER BLACKS with industry-leading 3000:1 contrast ratio of advanced VA panel. Product Dimensions Without Stand-32.6 x 14.5 x 4.1 inches
The OSD (On-Screen Display) menu of the Samsung S34J55W ultrawide display is navigated via the joystick that’s located at the back of the monitor.
Now, in addition to the standard brightness/contrast, input source, color temperature and other settings, you will also find Picture by Picture and Picture in Picture as well as the Low Input Lag option, which reduces input lag by bypassing specific image post-processing.
Just like most modern monitors, the Samsung S34J55W has a flicker-free LED backlight and a low-blue light filter. There’s also a built-in ECO Light Sensor that automatically adjusts the monitor’s brightness according to the ambient lighting.
3.GTEK F2740C 27-Inch
- ESPORT DISPLAY: 27 inch Full HD 1920 x 1080 @ 240Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time defeats ghosting and provides an immersive gaming experience at the highest tier in FPS and other real-time games
- ULTRA-FAST: Our ultra fast screens eliminate image tearing, smearing and motion blur to create advantages for all gamers and allows for perfectly smooth game or picture motion; creating advantages for split second decisions when gaming
- FRAMELESS DESIGN: Fiercely designed and constructed for the perfect gaming platform with less wasted room from your monitor. With the ultra-thin bezel design, multi-monitor setups are seamless and connected
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The broad range of available connections for the gaming monitor is DisplayPort, HDMI. The wide range of connectivity allow for laptops, computers and gaming consoles to easily connect
- FREE-SYNC: FreeSync technology provides variable refresh rates that decreases lag and motion blur to create a stutter and tear free advantage in first person shooters, racers and real-time strategy games
The GTEK F2740C is a 240hz gaming curved display that is currently on sale at fantastic prices. It is designed for those who require a good 27-inch curved gaming monitor with HDR support, vibrant and contrasting colors. It also counts with a wide variety of ports including a USB Type-C.
The broad range of available connections for the gaming monitor is DisplayPort, HDMI and TYPE-C. The Type-C connectivity allow for laptops and other devices such as tablets and phones to connect quickly
4.Sceptre Curved 27″
- Monitor Design - Our Slim 1800R Curved FHD (1920 x 1080) display provides a immersive picture
- Display Performance - A 165hz refresh rate and a 3ms response time will improve clarity on your picture during fast action scenes. AMD FreeSync Premium compatibility will make your picture even smoother.
- Picture Quality - 95% sRGB Color Gamut and 16.7 Million Color Depth will show all of your content with clarity and color accuracy
- Ports - 2 HDMI, 1 DP, and 3.5mm Audio In/Out allow you to connect whatever devices you need
The Sceptre C275W-1920RN is housed in a matte-finish, gray-black cabinet, and the screen is almost bezel-less. You get an inch-wide bezel at the bottom, but the bezels on the sides and top are barely discernible. It comes with a silver stand with a rounded base that provides only tilt adjustment, but lacks swivel and height adjustment. When fixed to its stand, the Sceptre C275W measures 17.69 by 24.27 by 9.01 inches (HWD) and weighs 8.59 pounds.
You get an HDMI input port, in addition to a VGA port and an audio-out port to connect to a set of external speakers. The monitor still has a pair of nice sounding speakers, something you rarely find on most budget monitors. In contrast, the Benq EL2870U adds a DisplayPort input to its two HDMI ports.
5.ASUS 24″ 1080P
- 24 inch Full HD (1920x1080) display with an overclockable 165Hz (supports 144Hz) rapid refresh rate and 0.5ms (GTG) response time
- NVIDIA G-SYNC technology removes stutter and screen tearing for the smoothest gaming experience
- ASUS Eye Care technology with flicker-free and blue light filter to minimize eye fatigue
- Flexible connectivity with HDMI (v1 4) DisplayPort 1.2 and Dual-link DVI-D ports
- Ergonomically-designed stand with tilt swivel pivot height adjustment plus wall-mount capability for ultimate viewing comfort
- Exclusive GameVisual & Gameplus functions to enhance color performance and control
The ASUS VA24DQ input lag amounts to only ~10ms which makes for imperceptible delay between your actions and the result on the screen.
Its 75Hz refresh rate provides a small, but noticeable boost in motion clarity as opposed to the standard 60Hz displays while the 5ms GtG pixel response time effectively eliminates prominent ghosting in fast-paced games.
Further, the monitor supports Adaptive-Sync which allows you to enable FreeSync on compatible AMD graphics cards over DisplayPort and HDMI, and G-SYNC Compatible on supported NVIDIA cards over DisplayPort.
Best Curved Gaming Monitors Under 300 – There are great options available if you want to get the best gaming monitor for under $300. There are some very good picks available on a budget, great for dorms or casual gamers. Cheaper monitors are typically less versatile, with smaller screens and slower response times, but you can still expect a decent gaming experience on most of them. However, companies are starting to produce higher-resolution monitors for about $300, so the market for budget monitors is expanding.