Best Dell 24 Inch Monitors – Dell 24 Inch monitors range from basic, small monitors that are great for students to the most advanced professional displays for photo editing, media creation, or general office use. They also have a few great gaming monitors, but this isn’t their main focus. Dell monitors are well-built, and almost all of them have great ergonomics. Dell is very consistent in their design language, with most models sharing a very similar style, and even the UI is consistent across lineups. Usually, buying a Dell monitor is a pretty safe bet.
1.Dell 24 Inch PC Monitor
Pros & Cons
- Thin bezel
- 1920 x 1080 at 60 hertz full HD maximum resolution
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- Compact base to maximize desk space. Display Position Adjustments: Not Available
- 1000:1 contrast ratio. Brightness: 250 Candela per square meter (TYP)
- 60 hertz
The Dell 24 Gaming Monitor S2421HGF is about as simple as gaming monitors come. The screen measures 20.8 x 12.1 inches, with a 24-inch diagonal. There’s almost no bezel to speak of, except on the bottom, where you’ll find a silver “Dell” logo in the center.
The tiny power button on the underside is tough to find; there’s also a control nub and three additional buttons on the back-right of the monitor. These control the interface, but for the moment, all you need to know about them is that they’re pretty inconvenient, especially if you sit far away from your screen.
2.Dell SE2419H 24″
Pros & Cons
- Number of Screens: 1
- Screen Size: 24"
- Screen Mode: Full HD
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Connectivity technology: hdmi
The SE2419HR is an in-plane switching (IPS) panel, with a 1,920-by-1,080-pixel (1080p) native resolution at a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio. It’s rated for a 1,000:1 contrast ratio.
Its resolution is typical of low-priced monitors. A 1080p 24-inch panel still has a respectable pixel density of 92 pixels per inch (ppi), which is fine for everyday or home use, as long as you’re not a photo enthusiast looking for a screen to edit on in pixel-precise fashion.
As is typical of IPS displays, the SE2419HR’s viewing angles are wide (rated at 178 degrees vertical and horizontal), ensuring consistent colors even when your viewing posture may be far from straight-on.
3.Dell P2419H 24 Inch
Pros & Cons
The monitor features an IPS panel with a 250-nit peak brightness, a 1,000:1 static contrast ratio, 178-degree viewing angles, and 8-bit color depth. It’s a slightly improved panel than the one used in the Dell P2417H, which is the previous model of the monitor.
This set of specifications will provide you with vibrant and consistent colors, as well as a bright picture. Moreover, the wide viewing angles won’t cause the image to shift in contrast, brightness, or color.
4.Dell E2420H 24 Inch
Pros & Cons
- Create an efficient workspace with the Dell E2420H 24 Inch FHD (1920 x 1080) LED Backlit LCD IPS Monitor (25WFD)
- Sleek design - 24-inch diagonal Full HD IPS screen with vibrant 1920 x 1080 resolution and thin profile that supports virtually seamless multi-display setups
- Exceptional visuals - see consistent, vibrant colors across a wide viewing angle enabled by In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology
- Experience simple, convenient connectivity - work with your most frequently-used devices with VGA and DisplayPort
- Display Features: Tilt, Vesa Mount Compatible, Anti-glare, LED Backlights, In Plane Switching, Security Lock Slot, Energy Star Certified
Now’s a great time to buy a new PC gaming monitor. So many games are enhanced with great graphics, there are always Dell deals to be had (no need to wait for Black Friday 2020) and there’s a massive range to choose from. High quality graphics are super important when you’re playing and the gaming monitors sometimes sold with PCs are pretty rubbish. You may also want to use a monitor alongside a gaming laptop.
The display size, also known as viewable image size (VIS) is the physical size of the area where videos are displayed – not the monitor case itself. The size of a screen is the length of its diagonal, which is the distance between opposite corners, usually in inches. Check our compare monitors page to see other monitors this size at a larger range of prices.
5.Dell U2415 24.0-Inch
Pros & Cons
- 24-inch WUXGA Monitor (1920x1200) at 60Hz, 16:10 Aspect Ratio
- 1000:1 Contrast Ratio, 16.78 Million Colors, 6ms Response Time. Enhanced power management with PowerNap enables the Dell Display Manager to either dim the monitor to the minimum brightness level or put it into sleep mode when it is not in use
- Viewing Angel: 178/178, Widescreen Anti-Glare Display, Security Lock Slot
- HDMI, Mini DP, DP, Audio line out, USB 3.0 with USB 3.0 Upstream Port. Temperature Range Operating: 0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Height-Adjustable Stand (115mm) Title, Pivot, and Swivel with Built-in Cable Management
- Note: Please refer the user manuals below for better use. Compatibility- All Operating System
The Dell Ultrasharp U2415 is a decent monitor for a mixed usage. Its wide viewing angle and great ergonomics make it a particularly good fit for office use, and its low input lag makes it a decent gaming choice as it feels responsive. Unfortunately, it lacks modern features like HDR, and its picture quality in darker environments leaves a lot to be desired.
Now, the U2415 has a taller aspect ratio than the current majority of displays – 16:10. This should provide more vertical viewing space for people working with spreadsheets, documents, or web pages. However, watching video content will result in black bars on the top and the bottom, which kind of undermines the super-thin bezels.
Best Dell 24 Inch Monitors – We’ve tested over 35 Dell monitors. Dell releases a handful of monitors each year, usually towards the end of the year, and like many manufacturers, some of their most popular models tend to stay on the market for two to three years. Dell monitors range from basic 1080p monitors to the most advanced gaming or professional-grade monitors. Many Dell monitors target office users, and from Dell’s website, it’s even possible to buy monitors without stands or in kits, which is great if you want a multi-monitor setup on a mounting bracket.