Best Dell Monitors for Graphic Design – When it came time to provide you with a new listing of the best monitors for Graphic Design , we didn’t want to repeat the same options we provided you above. There are many options out there for you to choose from and what the best is for your needs can change in a heartbeat.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Asus ProArt PA329C
- 32-Inch 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution display with DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI (V2.0) x3, USB Type-C
- 100% Adobe RGB and 100% RGB true Color reproduction, factory pre calibrated for outstanding color accuracy (Delta). supports 98% DCI-P3 and 84% rec. 2020 color standards
The size of a screen is the length of its diagonal, which is the distance between opposite corners, usually in inches. Check our compare monitors page to see other monitors this size at a larger range of prices.
PCGameBenchmark ratings are built up from the scores of the Amazon community, to show the most important aspects of a PC gaming monitor. We merge those scores to create a percentage rating. On sleep mode this monitor scored a 5.0/5, picture quality 4.7/5, brightness 4.2/5, for gaming 3.4/5 and on accuracy 3.2/5. That makes an aggregate score of 82%.back to menu ↑
2.ASUS ROG Swift 32”
- 32-inch 4K (3840 x 2160) mini LED gaming monitor with 144 Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers
- G-SYNC ULTIMATE features the latest NVIDIA G-SYNC processors to deliver the best HDR gaming experience
Professional screens must be accurate, capable of showing the latest video formats and built for long-term use. Rarely are all these things included in one display.
The Asus ROG Swift PG32UQX is one of those rare displays. With bleeding edge panel tech in the form of a full-array local dimming (FALD) Mini LED quantum dot backlight sporting 1,152 dimming zones, 4K resolution, 144 Hz, G-Sync Ultimate, a huge color gamut, factory-certified accuracy and 1,400 nits of max brightness, it’s one of the best 4K gaming monitors and gaming monitors in general. Yet, it also provides everything needed for great productivity and professional-grade image editing. It might be the ultimate monitor — unless you factor in price.back to menu ↑
- In-Plane Switching (IPS) Technology with Thunderbolt 3 / USB Type-C Inputs and Built-In Webcam with Microphone and Built-In USB Type-C Hub
- 5120 x 2880 Resolution, 1200:1 Static Contrast Ratio, 500 cd/m² Brightness, 178°/178° Viewing Angles, 14 ms (GtG) Response Time, 10-Bit, 1.07 Billion Colors
For anyone with a new MacBook sitting on their desk, the connectivity offered by the LG Ultrafine 5K will seem sublime. For anyone else, well, get ready to purchase a few dongles. The LG Ultrafine 5K features four Thunderbolt 3/USB Type-C ports on the back, and nothing else, aside from a plug for the power cord. It’s a glimpse at the elegant simplicity USB Type-C offers, and it’s an absolute joy to use.
When you plug the LG Ultrafine 5K into a MacBook Pro, two things happen immediately. One, the monitor will start charging the MacBook, and two, the monitor will automatically set itself up as a second display. This monitor showcases the very best Thunderbolt 3 offers. After the LG Ultrafine 5K, using any other monitor seems like a chore, especially for MacBook users.back to menu ↑
- Wide-Gamut LED IPS display with built in color calibration sensor for professional photography, design, print and post production.
- 24.1", 1920x1200 (16:10), 400 cd/m2 Brightness, 1500:1 Contrast Ratio, 99% Adobe RGB Coverage, 10 ms Response Time, DVI-D, DisplayPort, HDMI
The CG2420’s strength lies in one simple principle: it shows things just as they are. That is all down to the EIZO microprocessor, which was developed in-house and ensures precise color rendering and calibration.
Scroll below to learn more about the ColorEdge CG2420 or, to find out more about our range of EIZO ColorEdge monitors, see our ColorEdge brochures page.back to menu ↑
5.Lenovo ThinkVision P27h-10
- The ThinkVision P27h monitor has a black glossy appearance with a full function ergonomic stand. It offers a crystal clear Near-Edgeless IPS display of 2560x1440 resolution and sRGB 99% color gamut, providing vivid, accurate images from a wide viewing angle. Moreover, each monitor has been pre-calibrated to obtain an accurate and consistent color with a factory calibration report.
The P27u-10 measures 20.2 by 24.1 by 10.6 inches and weighs 15.3 pounds. Its 27-inch in-plane switching (IPS) screen offers UHD, a.k.a. 4K, resolution (3,840 by 2,160 pixels) at a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio. Like the ViewSonic VP2785-4K and other 27-inch UHD monitors, this ThinkVision has a pixel density of 163 pixels per inch (ppi).
This is higher than the Lenovo P32u-10, whose pixel density is 138ppi—the larger the screen at a given resolution, the more spread out the pixels are and thus the lower the pixel density.back to menu ↑
Best Dell Monitors for Graphic Design – Most, if not all, enthusiasts of graphic design and animation have experienced issues with computer monitors. Whether it’s issues relating to brightness, contrast and colour; or the realisation that what you create on screen looks very different to what you print or publish – we’ve all been there.
We’re currently in an age where technology is advancing faster than ever, and computer monitors are no different. Access to better tech gets cheaper every year, and a great example of that lies in this review. Many of the monitors on this list outperform those used in design and animation for blockbuster films created five years ago.