Best Drawing Monitors – Every graphic designer always wants a drawing tablet to give the best artwork ever. This can be undermined if you don’t have the best tools to improve your artwork. Drawing monitors are here to help you do your work from any position and get quality and well-designed artwork. The guide above will help you choose the top 10 best Drawing Monitors in 2021.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.XP-PEN Artist 22
- XP-PEN Artist 22 (2nd Generation) Drawing Tablet comes with a strikingly large 21.5-inch display. It features 1080p resolution, has a superb color accuracy of 86% NTSC (Adobe RGB≥90%,sRGB≥122%), and delivers more vibrant and realistic images and videos
- Artist 22 (2nd Generation) Drawing Monitor supports a USB-C to USB-C connection, which allows you to connect your iMac, Mac Book Pro, or Windows computer without using an adapter. Or register your XP-PEN Artist22 2nd drawing tablet on xppen web to apply for an ArtRage 5, openCanvas, and Cartoon Animator 4 Pipeline drawing program
- The battery-free stylus supports up to 60 degrees of tilt function and 8,192 pressure sensitivity levels, helping you to effortlessly create exquisite strokes and seamless shading
- With better accuracy, the Artist 22 (2nd Generation) lets you draw with more precise cursor positioning, even at the four corners. This ensures a satisfying drawing experience. In addition, it responds nimbly to any pen movement and ensures the swift and smooth presentation of every line and stroke input onto the screen, bringing you a real drawing experience
- XP-PEN Artist 22 (2nd Generation) Graphics Tablet supports Windows 10/8/7, Mac OS X 10.10 (and higher), and Linux. It is also compatible with popular digital art software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, SAI, CDR, GIMP, Krita, MediBang, FireAlpaca, and Blender 3D. Notes: XP-PEN provides a one-year warranty and lifetime technical support for all our pen tablets/displays
The XP-Pen Artist 22 is, like its name suggests, a pretty big boy. The display is 21.5 inches diagonally, with a 1080p resolution with a ≥90% Adobe RGB color accuracy rating. It requires its own power supply and connects to a Windows PC using USB-C, and works with HDMI on older laptops or PCs.
XP-Pen says its 2nd gen version of the Artist 22 has better corner recognition than its predecessor. Having not used the previous version, I cannot attest to the improvements, but I will say that even on this version, I sometimes found it difficult to get apps to recognize my cursor mode taps without multiple attempts. There’s also no touch support on this display, which naturally has trade-offs. There’s no chance your finger or your palm will interfere with your work, but it also means there’s no pinch to zoom in and stuff like that.back to menu ↑
- Advanced Pen Technology：benefit from the Huion PenTec3.0, PW517 is optimized with Capacitive Pressure Sensor making it responsive to every pen movement with virtually no lags. Shorten pen nibs and better nib firmness make the pen tip barely bounce back to improve accuracy and reduce offset. Along with 8192 pressure levels, tilt response and lag free tracking, PW517 delivers the most accurate and natural pen performance.
- Stunning 21.5inch Screen: the immersive 21.5inch large screen with 1960x1080p full HD resolution presents your creation in the depth of detail. The pre-applied anti-glare film minimizes glare and distracting reflection. The scratch-resistant surface feeling more like drawing on paper creates a good intuitive drawing experience.
- Easy Cable Connection: you can connect Huion Kamvas 22 to your computer easily with the included convenient 3in1 Type-C cable or with the optional full-featured Type-C to Type-C cable. A USB-A port is added to connect flash disk, keyboard, mouse or other devices. The user-friendly connection design will bring you better convenience and higher efficiency.An adjustable stand is included to help you get into the perfect position to start your creation.
- Work with Mac/Windows/Android: Kamvas 22 could work with Mac(MacOS 10.12 or later) and Windows computer(Windows 7 or later), plus, you can also connect it to your android smartphones and tablets with full-featured USB-C cable to release your inspiration whenever and wherever you want. Note：Your android device is supposed to support USB3.1 GEN1 or DP 1.2.
- Vibrant Color Performance: boating with 120%s RGB gamut and 16.7 millions colors, Kamavs 22 offers you exceptionally vivid and lifelike color performance. 178° wide view angle provides crisp pictures for your artwork from different angles. It is compatible with most drawing program such as Sketchbook, MediBang, etc.
The Huion pen supports tilt sensitivity and up to 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity. It’s not powered by battery so no charging is required. The large rubber grip makes holding comfortable. Pen feels solid, not too light or heavy. The two side buttons can be customised for various shortcuts.
The Huion Kamvas 13 comes with a matte screen protector applied. And there’s a glossy screen protector which you have to peel off to get to the matte screen protector.back to menu ↑
- 【FOR ONLINE TEACHING & MEETING】You can use PD1560 pen display for online education and remote meeting. It works with most online meeting programs, like Zoom, and so on. 【FOR DIGITAL ART & CREATION】-- It's not only for amatuer but also for professionalists for digital drawing, sketching, graphics design, 3D art work, animation, etc. 【FOR ANNOTATING AND SIGNATURE】--It is also broadly used in annotating and signing file in excel, word, pdf, ppt, etc.
- 【10 EXPRESS KEYS & 8192 PEN PRESSURE SENSITIVITY】-- 10 shortcut keys are customizable . 8192 leves's pen pressure gives you better control of lines. About 2 hours to 2.5 hours for full charge of pen lasts 350hours work. 【PEN HOLDER & 8 NIBS】-- nibs are inside pen holder. 【HIGH QUALITY IPS FULL HD SCREEN】-- Report Rate: 233PPS Viewing Angle: 178°Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080（16:9） 【PRE-APPLIED SCREEN FILM】- to protect the surface screen ,also providing paper-like drawing experience
- 【ADJUSTABLE STAND】-- You can find a perfect and comfortable position by dragging the switch to adjust the angle of pen display . 【3-in-1 CABLE】-- To reduce the cable clutter.f there is no hdmi port on your computer, you need extra hdmi adapter. We don't recommend usb to hdmi adapter.
- 【OS SUPPORT& PROGRAM COMPATIBILITY】-- Windows 7/8/10 or later, Mac OS 10.11 or later; compatible with most major drawing software. Works great Photoshop、Pant Tool SAI 2、Cilp Studio Paint, Illustrator、SketchBook Pro、MediBang Paint Pro, etc. 【FOR DIGITAL ART】-- It's a high quality product not only for beginners, but also for professionals. It's broadly used in photo editing, sketching, digital drawing,manga, animation, etc.
- 【Others】---Please use extra hdmi adapter if there is no hdmi port on your computers. We don't usb to hdmi adapter. And better using one to one type hdmi adapter instead of multi ports hub. If you use Win system, please make sure there is no other brands tablet driver installed before installing GAOMON Driver.
I confess I got off on the wrong foot with this tablet: the matte screen protector was very hard to apply, to the point where I had to throw it out (followed by two replacements which GAOMON kindly sent, and I also botched). However, GAOMON have already shown great initiative in this regard, and as of April 2019, the PD1560 ships with a matte screen protector already applied.
So though my experience with the matte protector was not ideal, GAOMON deserve credit for their speed and willingness in rectifying this issue and revising their product to make it as user-friendly as possible. Just note that there won’t be any photos of the shiny tablet screen here, as they don’t do justice to the product as it is now.back to menu ↑
- 【Full-Laminated Technology】 VEIKK VK1200 drawing tablets with screen chooses full laminated screen which combining the glass and screen seamlessly. This ensures the accuracy of the cursor position and the lowest parallax. VK1200's active area is 11.6 inch with anti-glare film, it can protect the screen from scratches and offer a real paper-like drawing experience.1920x1080 HD IPS drawing monitor with120% sRGB gamut.
- 【Tilt Function and 8192 levels pressure battery-free pen】VK1200 computer graphics tablets provides the battery-free pen with 8192 levels pen pressure, and it supports up to 60 degrees tilt function. The pen don't have battery and no need to charge for uninterrupted use.
- 【6 Customizable Shortcut Keys】6 shortcut keys can be customized according to your drawing habit in different softwares. It can improve the efficiency and create a highly ergonomic and convenient work platform.
- 【Small and Stylish】VK1200 pen display adopts full screen design, it is all screen infinity display,almost no frame. With the same active area of 11.6 inch, VK1200 drawing monitor is more compact, stylish and easy to carry on the go. VK1200 graphics tablet is All-Metal Body, the back adopts anti-slip design to provide better drawing experience.
- 【More accessories】 VK1200 graphics tablet with screen comes with TWO pens in the package for longer time using experience.It also includes extra 28 pen nibs,1 artist glove,1 pen holder and clean cloth etc. All VEIKK drawing tablets and drawing tablets with screen have 1 year hardware warranty and lifetime technical support.
The VK1200 pen display is the latest graphics tablet from Veikk, a Chinese based manufacturer who produce a variety of devices like this for (predominantly) designers and illustrators, but of course, anyone can use one!
As far as I know, at 12” (11.6” active area), this is their smallest drawing tablet – about the size of an iPad. This isn’t a standalone device though – it needs to be plugged into a PC/Laptop or Mac and you draw on the screen!
I actually own and use a larger VK1560 tablet for various illustration work, so can vouch for their quality, but wanted something smaller and a bit more portable, for when, hopefully, we can go back to working in an office!
In the box are the tablet, 2 pens (which come in their own felt-type sleeves/protectors), 20 spare nibs, USB cable, HDMI cable, nib remover, drawing glove, driver download instructions, quick start guide and a pen holder in two parts; the bottom half is not only for storing the spare nibs, but can remove the older nib from the pen as it doubles up as a nib extractor tool! Once screwed together with the top half, the combined units become a handy pen holder.back to menu ↑
5.Acer Predator XB271HU
- 27 Inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen with NVIDIA G SYNC technology
- Refresh rate: 144Hz (overclocking to 165Hz) Using display port
- Response time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 233 millimeter. Flicker less technology reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods.
- 2 x 2W speakers. Brightness: 350 nit. Panel technology: In plane switching (IPS) Technology. Tilt angle 5° to 35°. Swivel angle 60°. Maximum adjustable Height 5.91 inches
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI (V1.4) & 1 x Display port. Viewing angle: 178° (H)/ 178° (V)
- Mounting type: VESA compatibility mountable 100 x 100 millimeter
- Note: Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
The Acer Predator XB271HU Bmiprz is a good 1440p monitor with a fast refresh rate, wide viewing angles, and outstanding low input lag. The stand has impressive ergonomics, so it’s easy to place it in an ideal viewing position or turn the screen to share it with someone else. Although it’s a great gaming monitor overall, the response time is a bit slower than most similar monitors. Unfortunately, it has a low contrast ratio, so blacks appear gray in a dark room, but this is typical for IPS monitors.
This is a great gaming monitor. The Acer Predator XB271HU’s 144Hz refresh rate, G-SYNC support, and excellent low input lag provide a great gaming experience. Unfortunately, it delivers only average picture quality, which is mostly an issue for darker viewing environments due to the low contrast ratio and poor black uniformity.back to menu ↑
Best Drawing Monitors – Currently, there are many drawing monitors in the market because of the increased rate of graphic designing. Choosing the best tablet for your artistic work can be challenging because the tablets come at different styles, designs, and costs where you can find yourself buying a product that does not suit you. The guide below will help you choose the top 10 best Drawing Monitors in 2021.