Best Dual Screen Baby Monitors – Luckily for all of us new mamas, baby monitors have come a long way! Technology has made the walkie-talkie style monitor a thing of the past. Many families are opting for baby monitors that use a stationary camera in the baby’s room to watch from afar with a control screen. An even better technological advancement is the split screen baby monitor.
Many families with multiple young children are choosing these split screen baby monitors so that they can keep an eye on each child with the use of one connected system. Below you will find our ratings for 4 of the best split screen monitors of 2021!
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Motorola Halo+ Video Baby Monitor
- ✅ MONITOR FROM ANYWHERE - Our video infant monitor allows you to check on your little one, whether you're at work or just in the kitchen. Simply connect to the Hubble app on your smartphone.
- ✅ CRISP & CLEAR DISPLAY - View a real-time video feed of your little one's room on the parent unit's 4.3" color screen. Its infrared night vision feature gives you a clear video feed at night time.A camera can only be registered to one Parent Unit at any one time
The Halo+ camera is round and measures 2.7 inches in diameter. It sits atop a puck-shaped base that is 2.3 inches wide and 1.3 inches tall. The camera captures video at 1080p and uses eight infrared LEDs for black-and-white night vision (up to 30 feet). It contains a speaker and microphone for two-way audio, an ambient light sensor, an 802.11n (2.4GHz) Wi-Fi radio, and it offers motion and sound detection. The base holds an adjustable Wi-Fi antenna, a temperature sensor, a power switch, a pairing button, and a power jack.
The entire assembly can be used as a desktop camera (desktop mode) or attached to the included crib mounting apparatus (dock mode), which consists of a floor stand and a top pole with a docking station for the camera, a halo-shaped seven-color night-light, and a small projector that displays a child-friendly night sky scene on the ceiling above the crib.back to menu ↑
2.Babysense Video Monitor
- BUNDLE PACK: BABYSENSE VIDEO BABY MONITOR V43 SPLIT SCREEN with 2 PTZ CAMERAS combined with BABYSENSE 7 Baby Movement Monitor - Provides Optimal Protection
- INVEST IN YOUR PEACE OF MIND: There's nothing more stressful than not knowing what your little one is doing. That is why this Bundle Pack is supplied with 2 reliable monitors for monitoring baby's movements and seeing your baby, with secure hack-free connection. Allows you to sleep better at night.
The Babysense Video Baby Monitor has a very simple design. The face of the parent unit features only a few buttons: up and down for both volume and brightness, a magnifying glass for zoom, and a microphone for two-way talk.
At just 2.4 inches, the LCD color screen is small—not the best for keeping an eye on our sleeping baby. And the unit itself is very lightweight, making it ideal for travel, but it didn’t feel very sturdy to us. When plugged in on our nightstand, it was a bit off-balance and seemed like it could be knocked over easily.back to menu ↑
3.CasaCam BM200 Monitor
- Large 5” touchscreen full color LCD display with charging cradle, features user friendly interface in six languages, sound activated LED lights, temperature display with temperature range alert and power save and audio only modes.
- HD camera can be adjusted remotely to pan 270º and tilt 110º and includes a temperature sensor, nightlight and automatic night vision, two way audio, a choice of lullabies and a wall mounting bracket.
If you just had a baby, and they’re now sleeping in their room, for their safety and your peace of mind, a baby monitor is called for. That said, there are many choices available, and choosing the right one can be a dilemma.
In this article, we will be looking at a great baby monitor – the CasaCam BM200 – which comes with all the needed features and costs a reasonable price.back to menu ↑
4.VTech Video Baby Monitor
- ** Plug & Play ** The monitor’s parent unit and the camera are configured for local monitoring right out of the box – no set up is required. The parent unit is intuitive to use and loaded with useful functions.
- ** Long Range ** Stay in touch to your baby from another room or even from the yard. Go about your day with up to 1000 feet of range.
VTech video monitors in general is mixed at best. Many parents found that it worked well only for a short time before they had issues with the camera connection to the parent unit, problems with battery indicators not working, poor picture quality and sound that stopped working.
VTech also makes a couple WiFi or streaming baby monitors. These cameras stream to a smartphone or tablet, plus they include a 5″ touch screen monitor. Most WiFi baby monitors do not include a parent unit (you have to bring your own device), so kudos to VTech for that.back to menu ↑
5.DBPOWER Video Monitor
- 【Enhanced Stable Wireless Connection】No Internet involved, never worry about any risk of being hacked. Up to 900ft range-coverage area allows you to watch your little one rest peacefully in real-time wherever you are in your home. And up to 4 cameras can be supported.
- 【360° Monitoring the Baby】Pan the lens 350° and tilt 90° to see floor to ceiling. features 2X zoom to check the details.
DBPOwer introduced a renewed version of the DBPower video baby monitor and it was a hit. The original DBPower has seen a decline in sales but the new brand is taking the market by storm. In this article, we will give you more details on why we believe DBPower is among the best non-wifi baby monitors in 2020.
In our 2020 list of best non-wifi baby monitors, DBPower came 7th behind Infant Optics, Hellobaby, Babysense, and Eufy baby monitor. You can see the full list of our best baby monitors that do not rely on the internet. It is among the few baby monitors that have a recording feature and do not rely on Wifi.back to menu ↑
Best Dual Screen Baby Monitors – When setting up twins baby monitors, split-screen is an important function. The best split-screen baby monitor allows you to see multiple feeds at the same time. Dual screen baby monitors may also alert you if one baby cries or if the temperature gets too high or low.