Best Field Monitors – Photography and videography are not just about finding the right angles. When used as an art form, these skills can be your bridge to creatively telling different narratives. What better way to do this than to find a DSLR Field monitor that can help you make major and minor tweaks while on the shoot? By investing in a field monitor that matches your level of needs and expertise, you can efficiently streamline your workflow during and after your shoots.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.FEELWORLD LUT7 PRO
- 【Daylight Viewable】The high bright 2200nit screen, makes it easy to see outdoors without a hood, making it easy for outdoor shooting in bright daylight! Has an ambient light sensor, it ensures that the screen is readable in different environments and always protects your eye.
- 【External Install and Power Design】The external kit can be used to install and power the external equipment which can be powered by Sony F970 battery, simplify your photography equipment. It convenient the director and photographer for monitoring, and improve the efficiency of the film crew shooting.
- 【Capture every detail】It has 1920 x 1200 maximum resolution, displays a 1200:1 contrast ratio and sRGB / Rec.709 Color Gamut, lexible OS is packed with an extensive suite of scopes, all 1-touch away and simple to use, help you accurate exposure and focus.
- 【Preview Filming Look】Support load internally up to 50 custom LUTs (only support view on monitor) , display an HDR (high dynamic range) signal for incredible clarity and detail, helping you to replicate post-production workflows at the moment when it matters most–while shooting
- 【Package Include】1× Mini/ Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable, 1× Tilt Arm, 1× Disassemble Wrench, 1× Manual 【Note: battery and power adapter not include, power adapter need purchase: 12V 3A】.
back to menu ↑
2.ANDYCINE A6 Plus
- 【Touch Panel】5.5inch IPS Touch Panel Perfect size for gimbal and handheld stablizers. 1920*1080P native resolutions. Touch screen, free your hand with several finger touch easily access to the menu and quick path to useful functio. 4k HDMI input and 4k hdmi loop out
- 【Advanced Features】 Touch pinch to zoom and drag the images.Waveforms, vectorscope,Histograme,False Color etc
- 【3D Lut Supported Monitor】. The monitor will load 3D Lut files via the SD card slot. You can easily load, edit, and display your files.Max 50 lut file can be loaded. 【8V DC Output】Real-time to power your dslr cameras (For Sony, Nikon, Fuji, Canon Cameras). 8V DC power output via a DC Coupler (not include) will continue powering your dslr cameras for long time shooting and time lapse photograph
- 【Triple Power Source】Accepts the Sony-np-f series battery as well the Canon LP-E6 battery as power source. Beside those, the monitor accept the DC Adapters(5.5MM/2.1MM Pin Dimension) The LP-E6 batteries and DC Adapter were NOT Included （Package inlcue a l-series battery and battery charger）***Please remove the battery after use in case the monitor will drain the battery out
- 【User Friendly Desing】3 Points of 1/4inch screw holes(Top,bottom,right side) The monitor with swivel arms which give you the ideal viewing angles. There is a cold shoe which can attach microphone,led lights. Good sound customer servier,1 year quality assurance, free return and replacement if there is any quality issues within 1years. Good sound 24x7customer service from andycine. Buy with andycine, buy with confidence
back to menu ↑
- 【The World is at Your Fingertips】 Desview R5 monitor innovates a new touch screen that allows users to give all instructions only by touching. Touching the screen twice for the main menu, pinch-to-zoom gesture for image zoom. No complicated button control is needed!
- 【Support Custom 3D LUTs】 You can load the monitor with up to 28 groups LUT files for color calibration via the SD Card supplied (inbuilt Log files). Just a few simple touch operations, your footages would turn into professional-grade production with rich colors.
- 【HDR for Better Color and Brightness】 The HDR function in Desview R5 monitor contains HLG mode and PQ mode. They both provides wider color gamut and higher brightness range. The former has better compatibility with non-HDR devices while the later performs better at displaying the brightness changes and light & dark details of the scenery.
- 【Professional Monitoring Features】 Aiming to assist in exposure, focusing and framing, Desview R5 integrates many necessary monitor functions, like Waveform, Histogram, Peaking Filter, Check Field and Safe Frame. Your filming will be improved dramatically with the help of these features.
- 【Enjoy Lifelike Images】 Desview R5 450nits field monitor boasts high resolution of 1920*1080. The excellent pixel density of 401 ppi goes beyond humans‘ noticeable maximum 300ppi, delivering higher fidelity and better image details.
back to menu ↑
- 【Touch Screen Control】Supports screen touch control and physical buttons control.Silent physical operation buttons.Support 【shortcut button setting.】
- 【HDMI 4K,3.5mm headphone output】It supports HDMI 4K input/output.(No SDI input/output for this model A50T) .3.5mm headphone output.Compatible with almost all cameras and camcorders. USB port for firmware upgrade.Multiple connecting holes (1/4",3/8" ,M6 and cold shoe connector)
- 【IPS Screen,High Brightness】Screen Size: 5".Screen type: Wide Color Gamut with IPS display.High resolution : 1920x1080.Brightness: 700cd/m2. Contrast Ratio: 1500:1 . Wide viewing angle: 170 degree.
- 【2 Power Source: Dual NP-F Battery and AC Power Supply.Support Powering Camera】Dual battery compartment for NP-F NP-FM/QM batteries,SONY NP-F970, F550, F570, F770, F750 ,and this would extend your working time greatly. Also can work with LP-E6 battery (need to buy separately).When power by NP-F or LP-E6 battery or a dummy battery,there is also a battery output for power your camera directly from monitor.You purchase NP-F battery or batter plate for LP-E6 from our store.
- 【Upgrade Firmware by Scanning QR Code on Back】,Includes a snap-on sunshade hood.You can also buy a protective glass separately to protect the screen or draw your idea on it.Silent physical buttons.
back to menu ↑
- 5-INCH 1000-nit SCREEN: With a stunning 5-inch 10-bit HDR or SDR display, the Shinobi monitor allows you to see your images clearly in daylight on the 1000nit screen featuring a special Anti-Reflective coating and Anti-fingerprint technology
- REVOLUTIONARY FEATURES: Shinobi utilizes revolutionary Atomos 10 platform and is packed with an extensive suite of scopes and simple one-touch operations. It includes monitoring tools for focus, framing, and exposure, including Focus Peaking, 4:1 / 2:1 / 1:1 Zoom, Zebra, False Color, Frame Guides, SMPTE Safe Area, Waveform, RGB parade, vectorscope, and a flexible 3D and 1D LUT, Profile and Preset support and options for anamorphic desqueeze monitoring
- ANALYSIS VIEW: We understand how important it is to see what you’re shooting at all times. With the Analysis view feature you can simultaneously see what you are shooting, view a waveform, histogram, and vectorscope, ensuring complete control of your image. You can even switch between different options on the fly with a single touch
- HDR IN THE FIELD: The Shinobi screen displays a stunning 10+ stops of dynamic range in realtime from Log/PQ/HLG signals. Combined with the unique HDR monitoring features, the Shinobi simplifies the complexities of shooting Log and HDR, helping you to replicate post-production workflows at the moment when it matters the most while shooting. The technology is being taken care of so you can focus on the story telling
- REALTIME LUTS PREVIEW: Apply and compare looks for post-production in SDR or HDR from your favorite LUTs for your camera. This monitor allows you to load up to eight custom LUTs at any time via the SD Card Slot and instantly select between them, maintaining creative intent at all times
back to menu ↑
Best Field Monitors – It seems impractical to spend thousands on a field monitor since most cameras already give you a preview of your subject. But if you want to create intelligently-framed shots with a creative punch, having one of the best field monitors can really give you that competitive edge.
A field monitor serves as a window to all your shots. By giving yourself a wider view and perspective of your subject, you can find better ways to find (and experiment with) angles.
If you’re done peaking through small holes, let’s explore the best field monitors in 2021: