Best Gaming Monitors for Cs Go – Monitors range in sizes and specifications but this article talks about the top monitors for CSGO to make an informed decision. Either go with the top pick or go with the list of reviews, a decision is yours.
- 23. 8 inch Full HD (1920x1080) LED backlit display with IPS 178° wide viewing angle panel
- Up to 144Hz refresh rate with Adaptive-Sync (FreeSync ) technology to eliminate tracing and ensure crisp and clear video playback
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB ) technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- ASUS Eye Care technology with flicker-free backlighting and blue light filter to minimize eye
- Extensive connectivity including DisplayPort, HDMI and D-sub ports and VESA wall-mountable to save on desktop space
What a time to be alive as a gamer right? But how about the lower end of the spectrum with limited budget? can we also enjoy these advancements in technology when it comes to display panels? well, yes my friends, there are a few new gaming monitors right now that can run higher refresh rate up to 144Hz with 1ms MPRT response time in just less than 200 USD like what we have here today.
What we have here today is the new ASUS VP249QGR Gaming monitor, a monitor that can run up to 144Hz with 1ms MPRT response time and with an IPS Panel to boot, not to mention, it also supports VESA mounting option. But, is it really worth the hype and is this the new bang for the buck gaming monitor? let’s find out shall we?
2.Sceptre IPS 27 inch
- IPS Panel: The IPS (In-Plane Switching) panel cannot be beat when it comes to consistently delivering top color performance and sharp visibility from multiple viewing angles.
- 165Hz Refresh Rate: Pushing beyond the standard refresh rate, 165Hz gives gamers an edge in visibility as frames transition instantly, leaving behind no blurred images.
- Response Time 1ms MPRT: With 1ms MPRT, motion blur is eliminated and exceptionally crisp imagery is visible in the midst of chaotic combat.
- 320 Brightness: Remarkably vivid colors illuminate the screen like never before with 320 cd/m² brightness.
- Blue Light Shift: Blue Light Shift reduces blue light, allowing you to comfortably work, watch, or play applications without straining your eyes.
The on screen controls are as you would expect, and easy to navigate, however I would have liked to see better control over the color. There are several pre-set color choices, labeled “Movie”, “Gaming”, and “Text”, but all they really do is change the color temperature.
Of course, the majority of your color adjustment will take place in your operating system, so this isn’t a major issue. Be aware that if you want to use this monitor for anything that requires color accuracy (like working with digital photos) you will need to calibrate this monitor.
3.ASUS 24″ 1080P
- 24 inch Full HD (1920x1080) display with an overclockable 165Hz (supports 144Hz) rapid refresh rate and 0.5ms (GTG) response time
- NVIDIA G-SYNC technology removes stutter and screen tearing for the smoothest gaming experience
- ASUS Eye Care technology with flicker-free and blue light filter to minimize eye fatigue
- Flexible connectivity with HDMI (v1 4) DisplayPort 1.2 and Dual-link DVI-D ports
- Ergonomically-designed stand with tilt swivel pivot height adjustment plus wall-mount capability for ultimate viewing comfort
- Exclusive GameVisual & Gameplus functions to enhance color performance and control
There are six clearly labeled function buttons (including the power switch) nestled beneath the lower bezel on the right side. Several of the buttons act as hot keys for things like picture presets and the GamePlus feature, which offers a game timer and an aiming scope to help zero in on your targets.
All three video inputs are digital (HDMI, DisplayPort, dual-link DVI) and all are located at the rear of the cabinet facing downward. They are joined by an audio input and a headphone jack. There aren’t any USB ports on this model, nor is there an analog video input or a webcam. However, it does include a set of embedded 2-watt speakers that are moderately loud but slightly tinny sounding.
- 25" (24.5" Viewable) AOC Gaming monitor with 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution TN panel
- Rapid 1ms response and 144Hz refresh rate
- 50, 000, 000: 1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- 144Hz refresh rate and NVIDIA G-SYNC compatible + Adaptive-Sync for the smoothest competitive game play
- Displayport 1. 2, HDMI 1. 4 (x2), VGA inputs w/ audio line out (3. 5mm) for convenience
- AOC low input lag delivers lag free Display from the video signals
- AOC low Blue mode and flickers for wellbeing during extended gaming sessions
- AOC Shadow control shows more details in dark scenes without affecting the rest of the screen
- AOC dial point improves your aim with an optional crosshair overlay
- Wall mountable (VESA compatible)
The AOC G2590FX is one of the best selling gaming monitors available in the market for quite a while. Taking into consideration its rapid 1ms response or 144Hz blazing fast refresh rate, anyone can easily get intimidated.
But when we see other 4ms AGON/AOC models with the slightest variation as suggestions, we lose our train of thoughts.
We know, with so many options at hand, one’s bound to get confused and overwhelmed. That’s why we have come up with our genuine unbiased AOC G2590FX Review in the simplest way possible.
5.BenQ ZOWIE XL2546
- Lightning-fast 240 Hz refresh rate performance for a smooth gaming experience.
- 1ms Response Time (GTG) to eliminate ghosting and lag, providing the optimal gaming experience. Power consumption (On mode) - 55W
- Dynamic Accuracy technology that provides remarkable clarity during fast motion gameplay.
- Exclusive Color Vibrance and Black eQualizer technology to enhance visual clarity and customized color settings, giving players the advantage on the battlefield.
- Removable Shield that helps players focus on the game by blocking outside distractions paired with our S-Switch that allows players to navigate the menu, save custom display profiles, and change monitor settings in an instant with the press of a button.
- Multiple connectivity options featuring DisplayPort, Dual-Link DVI-D, HDMI, and Headphone/Microphone Jack input.
- Full height, tilt, and swivel adjustment with VESA Compatibility: 100mm x 100mm. Manufacturer Limited Warranty: 3 Years
Zowie is BenQ’s gaming brand, but you wouldn’t necessarily know this is a gaming monitor by looking at it. The rectangular stand and unadorned bezels give it a simple, serious look, not unlike the Dell business monitors I use on my home PC.
The only gaming flair is a hint of red on the cable management hole in the stand, which is height, tilt, and swivel adjustable. If you’re an RGB hater, you’ll probably like the look of this display.
Best Gaming Monitors for Cs Go – As far as First Person Shooter Games come, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is one of the most popular ones out there! The reason behind this popularity is thanks to its excellent game design and the competitive game format that it provides. Since it is also a multiplayer world, a lot of action is to be expected on-screen as you play.
For that, you need to invest in the right kind of PC and gaming system but more importantly, you need the best monitor for CS: GO as well. That’s why we have the top 10 products listed out for you in the coming paragraphs.