Best Gaming Monitors for Fighting Games – It goes to mention that before deciding on a monitor, the main thing to look for is the Resolution, the Refresh rate, the Response time, screen size, and so on. However, if you are looking for a particular monitor for fighting games, then additional thought to be given to features such as Adaptive-Sync and Panel Technology. Visit our Home Page for more coverage on related topics
1.ASUS ROG Swift 27″
- 27 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) 144 Hertz HDR gaming monitor with integrated aura Sync and ambient light sensor embraces ROG standards and design
- Nvidia G SYNC HDR for lifelike contrast and color, display HDR 1000 and UHD premium Certified with peak 1000 nits brightness and 384 local dimming zones
- Quantum dot IPS display with 97% DCI P3 (99% Adobe RGB) color gamut for realistic colors and smoother gradation. Brightness: 600 cd/㎡ (Typical)/1000 cd/㎡ (Peak)
- Marathon ready with game grade ergonomics such as tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustments and ASUS Eye Care technology to reduce eyestrain via Blue light filter and flicker free back lighting
- Flexible connectivity options with Display Port 1.4, HDMI 2.0 and USB 3.0 hub
Ask 10 users what constitutes the ultimate gaming monitor and you’ll likely get 10 different answers. A few common threads will emerge though. There can never be too much resolution, and there’s no such thing as a refresh rate that’s too high.
We have reviewed many Ultra HD gaming displays, but none have been able to deliver frame rates past 60Hz – until now. Asus’ new ROG Swift PG27 is a 27-inch IPS panel with a 3840 x 2160 resolution, 144Hz refresh rate with overclock, G-Sync, HDR10, DCI-P3 color and true 1,000-nit brightness capability.
2.Acer Nitro XF272 Xbmiiprzx
- 27" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen TN Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- Response Time: Up to 0.2ms (G to G)
- Zero Frame Design | HDR Ready | 2 Speakers at 2 Watts per Speaker
- Ports: 1 x Display Port 1.2, 2 x HDMI 2.0 & 4 x USB 3.0 Ports (HDMI & USB Cable Included)
Acer Nitro XF272 Xbmiiprzx is a 27inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen TN panel gaming monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology. It has a response time up to 0.2ms (G to G ) and a 240Hz refresh rate with Zero Frame Design.
The Acer Nitro XF272 X is HDR Ready with 2 built-in speakers at 2 Watts per speaker.
You’ll find 1 x Display Port 1.2, 2 x HDMI 2.0 & 4 x USB 3.0 Ports with HDMI & USB Cable Included in the packaging.
3.Acer Predator XB273K
- 27" UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) Widescreen IPS NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Display
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz (OverClocking to 144Hz) - Using 2 Display Ports
- High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400
- DCI-P3 90% Wide Color Gamut; Optimize colors with quantum dot technology; No color difference with Delta E
- Ports: 2 x Display Port v1. 4, 2 x HDMI v2. 0 and 4 x USB 3. 0 Ports (Display Port and USB Cable Included)
The Acer Predator XB273K is a cousin of the revered Predator X27—which sits near the top of our best gaming monitor lists and at the peak of our best 4K monitor for gaming list—and brings with it a certain sense of excitement. Inspecting the specifications on paper, it seems a close cousin of the X27.
Very close. So close, from appearance to specs, that it is very hard to tell the difference. Nonetheless, given the reputation of Acer’s Predator series, there’s a very good reason to be optimistic here.
4.AOC CQ32G1 31.5″
- 32" Class, 31. 5" Viewable AOC Gaming monitor with 2560x1440 Quad HD resolution (2K)
- 1800R curved monitor wrapping around you for an immersive gaming experience
- Rapid 1ms (MPRT) response and 144Hz refresh rate with AMD Free Sync for smoothest competitive game play. Powersource- 100 - 240V 50/60Hz. Power Consumption On -37 watt.Power Consumption Off- 0.5 watt.Power Consumption Standy- 0.5 watt
- 3-Sided frameless design with ultra-narrow borders for the ultimate multi-monitor setup
- 80, 000, 000: 1 Smart contrast ratio
- DisplayPort, 1x HDMI 2. 0, 1x HDMI 1. 4 inputs (DP & HDMI cables included), Audio Line-out for convenience
- AOC low Blue mode and flickers for wellbeing during extended gaming sessions
- Wall mountable (VESA compatible)
The AOC CQ32G1 is a fairly well-rounded 32 inch 1440p curved monitor with good gaming performance. It’s a 144Hz monitor with native FreeSync variable refresh rate (VRR) support and it’s G-SYNC compatible. The input lag is extremely low, but sadly, the response time is slow, resulting in motion blur. Luckily, it has a black frame insertion feature to help improve the appearance of motion.
This monitor has a VA panel with a very good contrast ratio and it has surprisingly fairly wide viewing angles, so it’s still a good choice if you need to share your screen with a friend, but unfortunately, it has very limited ergonomics. This monitor doesn’t support HDR, but on the upside, it has good overall picture quality with great out-of-the-box color accuracy and it has great peak brightness.
5.MSI Full HD Non-Glare
- Curved Gaming display (1500R) – The best gameplay immersion
- FHD high resolution - Game titles will even look better, displaying more details due to the FHD resolution
- True colors – dci-p3 90% & SRGB 115%
- 1ms response time - Eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- AMD free sync – Prevent screen tearing
- 144 hertz
The display size, also known as viewable image size (VIS) is the physical size of the area where videos are displayed – not the monitor case itself. The size of a screen is the length of its diagonal, which is the distance between opposite corners, usually in inches. The display size of this extra large monitor is 30 inches. Check our compare monitors page to see other monitors this size at a larger range of prices.
When it comes to the all important specs the max screen resolution is 2560 x 1080 pixels, the refresh rate is 200 Hz, and the response time is 1 ms. This is a 1080p MSI monitor and can run at 200 Hz.
Best Gaming Monitors for Fighting Games – If you want to enjoy the true spirit of action and gaming, stop thinking and grab one of the best monitors for fighting games today to chase your passion.
The best monitor for fighting games is specifically built with the intention to support precise and sharp gaming graphics. It could be a great bang for the buck or a massive loss, and it all depends on how you choose it.
In the article , we’ll be explaining everything you need to consider to make a wise decision to fuel up your gaming passion. You may come across wide ranges of price and can get simple to some amazing 4K gaming monitors but getting a cost-effective screen is all that matters.