Best Gaming Monitors for Fortnite – And that is that! Five of the best gaming monitors for Fortnite on the market that will both keep you competitive for online play, and simply serve to enhance your experience for solo adventures.
Buying a gaming monitor should be a fun and exciting experience. Don’t let yourself get bogged down by all the complicated tech talk, by the myriad of difficult to decipher features, or by the big variations in price that you encounter throughout the market.
Instead, let our selections, and our list of important buying considerations help you to get the gaming monitor of your dreams.
1.BenQ ZOWIE XL2546
Pros & Cons
- Lightning-fast 240 Hz refresh rate performance for a smooth gaming experience.
- 1ms Response Time (GTG) to eliminate ghosting and lag, providing the optimal gaming experience. Power consumption (On mode) - 55W
- Dynamic Accuracy technology that provides remarkable clarity during fast motion gameplay.
- Exclusive Color Vibrance and Black eQualizer technology to enhance visual clarity and customized color settings, giving players the advantage on the battlefield.
- Removable Shield that helps players focus on the game by blocking outside distractions paired with our S-Switch that allows players to navigate the menu, save custom display profiles, and change monitor settings in an instant with the press of a button.
- Multiple connectivity options featuring DisplayPort, Dual-Link DVI-D, HDMI, and Headphone/Microphone Jack input.
- Full height, tilt, and swivel adjustment with VESA Compatibility: 100mm x 100mm. Manufacturer Limited Warranty: 3 Years
Zowie is BenQ’s gaming brand, but you wouldn’t necessarily know this is a gaming monitor by looking at it. The rectangular stand and unadorned bezels give it a simple, serious look, not unlike the Dell business monitors I use on my home PC. The only gaming flair is a hint of red on the cable management hole in the stand, which is height, tilt, and swivel adjustable. If you’re an RGB hater, you’ll probably like the look of this display.
At , the XL2546 isn’t cheap, but it aims to be one of the best Esports monitors in its class: a blazingly-fast 240Hz refresh rate, 1080p resolution so even a mid-range graphics card can keep up, and a 24.5-inch size so you can see everything on screen at once
Pros & Cons
- BE THE DIFFERENCE: Full HD 1080p resolution, ultra-fast 1ms response time, and amazing 144Hz refresh rate give you the edge in all your gaming quests
- SMOOTH GAMING: AMD FreeSync Premium technology enables smooth frame rates to aid you in battle
- IN IT TO WIN IT: X light and fully adjustable ergonomic stand delivers the comfort you need for marathon gaming sessions
- GAME ON: An arsenal of pre-set customizable visual modes such as ColorX keeps you ready for any FPS, RTS, eSports, or MOBA games
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The XG2402 supports laptops, PCs, and Macs with HDMI 1.4, USB, and Display Port inputs
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: LCD Monitor, Power Cable, DisplayPort Cable, and USB 3.0 Cable
The ViewSonic XG2402 is a decent TN monitor. It is exceptionally well suited as a gaming monitor, thanks to the high 144 Hz refresh rate and FreeSync VRR support. It has excellent motion handling thanks to the extraordinarily fast response time, and there is almost no motion blur.
Unfortunately, it isn’t as well suited for a dark room due to the disappointing native contrast and deficient black uniformity, and it has poor viewing angles, so it is best suited for viewing from directly in front.
3.Alienware 25 Gaming Monitor
Pros & Cons
- Designed for the enthusiast, the AW2518HF delivers a futuristic style and precise form with solid stability
- Lightning-fast 240Hz native refresh rate combined with 1ms response time delivers buttery-smooth gameplay with virtually no input lag
- Compatibility- All Operating System. AMD Free Sync eliminates choppy gameplay and broken frames with fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate
- Specific gaming OSD (onscreen display) design keeps your user experience in the gaming theme. Brightness : 400 nits. Voltage Required AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hertz)
- Game comfortably in your zone with a height adjustable stand, tilt, swivel and pivot features. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for Installation manual
Speed is key for gaming monitors, and the Alienware 25 is among the fastest we’ve seen yet, in terms of input lag and refresh rate. This 25-inch 1080p monitor boasts an input-lag measure of just a millisecond at its peak refresh, which helps justify its list price.
(It’s often discounted a fair bit on Dell.com.) Plus, the panel’s 240Hz refresh rate will please all but the most discriminating esports types, who will thrill to its fluidity for fast-twitch action games. Its color performance (notably, for movies) doesn’t impress, and its G-Sync Compatible adaptive-sync feature didn’t prove quite as silky-smooth as native G-Sync can be. But for the Alienware-loyal and the frame-rate-obsessed, it’s got the goods.
Pros & Cons
- Ultra smooth action with 144 Hertz rapid refresh rate and 1ms (GTG) response time; Display Colors 16.7M; Color Temperature Selection 4 Modes
- Ergonomically designed stand with Tilt,Swivel,Pivot,Height adjustment plus wall mount capability for comfortable viewing position
- A comfortable viewing experience with ergonomic tilt, swivel pivot, and height adjustment
- Built in 2W stereo speakers for an immersive home entertainment experience; Compliance and Standards BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, C Tick, ErP, FCC, Gost R, J MOSS, PSE, RoHS, UL/cUL, VCCI, WEEE, WHQL (Windows 8, Windows 7)
- Featuring Display Port, Dual link DVI D, and HDMI ports for multi device connections
- Full HD 1920x1080, 80,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio, and 350 cd/m² of brightness for like like visuals
The Asus VG248QE is a decent monitor overall. It does particularly well with gaming usages due to the excellent motion handling, and its good brightness means it won’t look dim even in well-lit rooms. Unfortunately, its mediocre picture quality and very narrow viewing angles make it a bit less versatile.
The Asus VG248QE is a good 144 Hz LCD monitor with a 1080p resolution and a slew of gaming-oriented features. It has very low input lag, and its high refresh rate and low motion blur make for very fluid and responsive gaming. However, its very narrow viewing angle and ordinary picture quality make it less suitable in office environments or for those that watch a lot of movies in a dark room.
5.ASUS ROG Swift 360Hz
Pros & Cons
- 24.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) Fast IPS panel and the world’s first 360Hz gaming monitor
- ASUS Fast IPS technology enables a 1 ms response time (GTG) for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- NVIDIA G-SYNC processor provides smooth, tear-free gaming at refresh rates up to 360Hz
- An intelligent cooling system featuring a custom heatsink to provide more surface area for heat exchange, ensuring efficient cooling during marathon gaming sessions
- HDR10 compatible to enhance bright and dark areas, delivering a lifelike gaming experience
- ASUS Eye Care technology with TUV Rheinland Certification for Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand featuring tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustments to ensure a comfortable viewing experience
- Robust connectivity with HDMI (v2.0), DisplayPort (1.4) and USB ports
- What’s in the box: DisplayPort cable, HDMI cable, USB cable, power adapter, power cord, quick start guide, warranty card, input/output port cover, color calibration report, ROG Welcome card with envelope, ROG sticker
The ASUS ROG Swift 360Hz PG259QN is an excellent gaming monitor with exceptional motion handling. It has an outstanding response time, a Black Frame Insertion feature, and a 360Hz refresh rate, resulting in clear and smooth motion in fast-moving scenes. It has G-SYNC support and FreeSync compatibility to deliver a nearly tear-free gaming experience.
It has good ergonomics and wide viewing angles, making it a great option for co-op gaming and sharing content. Unfortunately, while it gets bright enough to fight glare easily, it isn’t enough to deliver a satisfying HDR experience. Also, the screen size might be too small for some, and its IPS panel’s low contrast ratio makes it less ideal for gaming in the dark.
Best Gaming Monitors for Fortnite – There are many components to good gaming gear, but everything really comes together in one single output.
The one who gives you feedback for every keypress on your keyboard, or movement with your mouse.
That’s why we put together this guide of the best monitor for Fortnite in different categories. Where 144hz are for the more competitive gamers, while widescreen monitors might be for the one who wants the ultimate gaming experience.