Best Gaming Monitors for Pubg – I’ve been playing PUBG for a while and I can honestly say that the number one improvement you can make to your rig to collect more chicken dinners is upgrading your monitor.
Monitors come in all shapes and sizes and with different architectures, so in this article I’ll try to identify the best monitor for PUBG specifically, divided by type of monitor and budget!
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- BE THE DIFFERENCE: With modern design, Full HD 1080p resolution, and TN panel, this monitor look as good as it performs
- NO IMAGE TEARING: AMD FreeSync technology enables smooth frame rates to aid you in battle
AMD’s technology is also my preferred choice over Nvidia’s G-Sync, because FreeSync is an open standard; G-Sync requires a separate bit of Nvidia hardware to work. That means AMD’s technology can be included in cheaper screens such as this ViewSonic panel. Of course, you’ll need an AMD graphics card to actually use this feature.
The ViewSonic has a reasonable list of features elsewhere, but these inclusions sometimes aren’t up to snuff. The inclusion of 2W speakers is one such example. I’m pleased to see speakers included, but they serve up underwhelming bass and a tinny high-end that begins to distort when the volume is turned up. They’re insipid and I don’t recommend using them for games, movies or music.back to menu ↑
2.HP Pavilion 22cwa
- Resolution & panel — 21.5-inch full HD monitor (1920 x 1080p @ 60 Hz) with 16:9 aspect ratio and an anti-glare IPS LED-backlit panel (2 million pixels)
- Response time — 7ms with overdrive and vivid color scheme for a smooth picture that looks crisp and fluid without motion blur
IPS technology is one aspect that makes it the right choice. Another is the slender bezel that provides seamless and borderless viewing satisfaction.
The Full HD display resolution of 1920×1080 is one of the reasons, which has offered the same detail clarity as those offered by more expensive monitors.
The diagonal viewing capability and the full-screen support provided for lower resolutions are also two of the important features you can get from such an affordable monitor.back to menu ↑
3.Sceptre 24″ Curved
- 1800R curve monitor the curved display delivers a revolutionary visual experience with a leading 1800R screen curvature as the images appear to wrap around you for an in depth, immersive experience
- Hdmi, VGA & PC audio in ports
Now, the monitor has a native refresh rate of 60Hz. In order to set it to 75Hz, you will have to change your Windows display settings and/or your GPU drivers settings, depending on your particular graphics card.
If you can’t find the 75Hz option in either settings options, you can create a custom resolution.
75Hz offers a very small but noticeable boost in motion clarity as opposed to 60Hz displays, but the gaming experience won’t be nearly as smooth as that of 100Hz+ gaming monitors.back to menu ↑
4.AOC C24G1 24″
- AOC Gaming 24" Class, 23. 6" Viewable AOC Gaming monitor with 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
- 1500R curved monitor (VA panel) wrapping around your vision for an immersive gaming experience
This monitor features a 144Hz 23.6” SVA (‘Super’ Vertical Alignment) panel from Samsung, coupled with a 1500R curve. More specifically, a TPV panel is used which adopts a Samsung SVA CELL (panel without backlight) and adds a custom backlight solution. 8-bit colour is supported, whilst a 1ms MPRT (Moving Picture Response Time) is specified whilst the monitor is in its strobe backlight mode.
A 4ms grey to grey response time is specified for normal operation, but as usual these values need to be taken with a good dose of salt. Some of the key ‘talking points’ of the specification have been highlighted in blue below.back to menu ↑
5.Acer SB220Q bi
- 21.5 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- And Radeon free sync technology. No compatibility for VESA Mount
Measuring 15.1 by 19.6 by 8.3 inches (HWD), and weighing 5.5 pounds, the SB220Q is both lightweight and very compact. Its dimensions don’t tell the whole story, as the figure for the depth or thickness of the monitor includes its base.
And while the bottom third of the cabinet is more than an inch thick, the top two thirds of the screen is just under a quarter of an inch thick, making it one of the thinnest monitors we have reviewed. Its narrow bezels on the top and side help keep the monitor’s dimensions small for its screen size.back to menu ↑
Best Gaming Monitors for Pubg – Playing PUBG on the best monitors is the only way you’ll want to play this Battle Royale game. Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds is one of the original battle royale games, after which many other battle royale games are modeled. The history of this game is unusual and rather interesting. Much of the game was developed by Brendan “PlayerUnknown” Greene as mods for other games. These mods were combined into a standalone game and released as PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds in 2017 with the help of Bluehole Inc. The game was released for Windows via Steam, Xbox, iOS and Android, and PlayStation; although at all different times.